What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Hasoyua ] [ ハソユア ] Escape from Wombraid Maze 侵胎迷宮を抜けて RE154687 RJ154687

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (RJ154687) 侵胎迷宮を抜けて

This game is a bit hard to play without an translation.

I've managed to get to the part where you have to follow the goblin/orc like guy and have to help the black haired girl get through double metal doors.

I do like the concept of this game, being a fan of tentacle and all. I also like how losing boss fights still allows you to progress. Also like the tentacle traps.

I was a bit disappointed that all or at least most mobs seem to share defeat CG. I was hoping the slimes would have a different one at least.
It was a very short 7$ game. But at least the artstyle was good. Reminds me of the unfinished derriere saint chevalier game from another circle...
The only thing that confused me was the increased censorship that was not in the demo. But luckily it was easy to replace the files with the old ones.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've completed the game and "Temperance" isn't a thing. If you're looking at the numbers in the menu, that number refers to your clothing durability. If you haven't found the girl's armor it maxes out at 100; with the armor it maxes at 400.

You level up in this game by sleeping in unprotected areas (ie. any beds that aren't in the same room as the black-haired girl) or by getting raped, whether that be in battle, in events, or losing a battle. Sleeping grants 1 level-up, while events usually give 1 and battles vary, depending on what happens. Note that certain events will give more than 1 level-up, with 1 certain event at the end of the game giving 7-8.

You're probably getting Game Overs because you end up being too high-level for the part of the story you're on. This level cap increases as you get to a new floor; at the end of the game you can hit Level 35 before you game over. You'll get a warning message among the lines of, "There's something wrong with your body..." assuming that you didn't level up past the break point. There is a rare item that will decrease your level by 1, but they are limited so you should use them wisely.
Yeah I'm referring to the number in the bottom left when you open the menu before I get the armor after it goes over 100 like you said she stops and gives birth and I get "Bad End" and the game is over. What should I be doing to not allow that number to rise?
Are you suggesting that it's bad to be overleveled? Generally I try to overlevel myself in these types of games, that's just how I play. What do you mean by leveling up past the breaking point?
So you do level up by sleeping. So just by simply sleeping in unprotected areas I gain a level? I got to the one room with a lot of enemies and clutter in the middle, translation said it was a "dump site" of a sort and I needed to acquire a thick vine to climb out, I assume it wanted me to defeat the unmoving enemy but they were way too strong for me even though I was extremely stronger than the enemies in the room and when I'd lose and get the H-Scene immediately after she'd give birth and I'd get Bad End again.
How do you suggest I go about playing it to be successful? Should I be watching my level and trying to avoid fights? Or what :\

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yeah I'm referring to the number in the bottom left when you open the menu before I get the armor after it goes over 100 like you said she stops and gives birth and I get "Bad End" and the game is over. What should I be doing to not allow that number to rise?
Are you suggesting that it's bad to be overleveled? Generally I try to overlevel myself in these types of games, that's just how I play. What do you mean by leveling up past the breaking point?
So you do level up by sleeping. So just by simply sleeping in unprotected areas I gain a level? I got to the one room with a lot of enemies and clutter in the middle, translation said it was a "dump site" of a sort and I needed to acquire a thick vine to climb out, I assume it wanted me to defeat the unmoving enemy but they were way too strong for me even though I was extremely stronger than the enemies in the room and when I'd lose and get the H-Scene immediately after she'd give birth and I'd get Bad End again.
How do you suggest I go about playing it to be successful? Should I be watching my level and trying to avoid fights? Or what :\
In this game you must try your best to dont increase your level, as this not only make you stronger but also get you closer to be a tentacle breeder. Most of the power up comes from equipment.

Also, in that part you must look for a huge green worm in that floor to use it to climb to the next level, the thing is not at that room, but in one far away at the left.

So to clarify this---> Level= Corruption Level
Max level to dont get game over = 35.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Instead of using the big worm, if u beat the first floor boss u can go straight to thew next level and meet the 2nd girl. Best if u use your flame spell.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone knows where i could get オーバースペック and ルーズインク beside from the 1st floor north room shelf?
That's the only place you can get ルーズインク (you can get オーバースペック again somewhere on the final floor if I remember correctly). So if you're trying to make the ribbon at the end, I believe the only way to do it is to brute force your way through the barrier without making the bomb. You also get the ribbon from a chest on the final floor, so it's no huge loss unless you want it early on.

Reactions: XII

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm on the 4th or 5th floor, the one that's white. I managed to unlock the central room where there's a crystal which when you talk to triggers one of the endings for the game. She breaks the crystal and runs away, leaving things unsolved. A highly disappointing ending, even the bad end is better.

South of that room is an entrance to somewhere else but she won't go in there. Any idea what's required to get through there? Or what has to be done anyway to get some other ending?

I pretty much ran through the whole game without exploring too much so I imagine I've left some important items behind.
At least three endings in the game, which one a player get depends on the number of events triggered and whether the final boss was fought.

I've seen two of the endings, but just clearing the game isn't enough to get all of the scenes since the B3F boss must be cleared as part of the good ending. Since I screwed up on my playthrough, I will need to try again to see if I can access it, unfortunately the hint for the good ending is quite vague so I'll need to find out what I was missing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good/True Ending confirmed with all scenes unlocked.

Interest seems to have died though, the usual suspects who provide machine translations haven't even bothered posting here at all.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good/True Ending confirmed with all scenes unlocked.

Interest seems to have died though, the usual suspects who provide machine translations haven't even bothered posting here at all.
Any chance you could post a full save? Stuck on 2F after I didn't let the orcs have sex with the heroine.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people have started to ask for a reupload of this since a new game from this developer is coming out, so I went and put it up. It includes the full save from Harleyquin's post right before mine, too (so don't forget to give them some thanks while you're at it).

Attachments

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So quick question, B3F boss is the tamer or not?And where can you find him?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs; a translated DLSite description does not constitute a valid OP. Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with an update to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.