What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
Warning there is some shota content (and I don't mean the small goblins).
If a mod wants me to take down my demo link above (which doesn't have shota) I can.

TheSleepingM

Reputation score
The new trial you uploaded (thanks for that by the way) has more content in general. Once you complete the initial 10-day time limit, you get access to the slums and a new goal of beating 3 unique enemies at the coliseum by day 40. There are additional scenes in the slums (staying at the slum inn, probably scenes in the slum bar, and scenes for losing to each of the unique coliseum enemies). There are also high-perversion variants of the scenes you get when you fail the normal guild quests.
How in the world do you get to the coliseum?

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
In the first area (residential area?) you have to clear a certain requirement before day 10. I'm not sure if it's just having enough money or completing all the quests or whatever.
In the second area (slums?) you have to clear the 3 main fights in the colosseum before day 40. You still have to wait until day 40 even if you beat all 3 fights before then so don't worry if you're wondering why the story isn't progressing. It's a good time to grind money or hunt for CGs.
In the third area (rich area?) you have to get 250,000C before a certain date? I haven't finished the game yet so I'm not sure about the exact requirements other than 250,000C.

TheSleepingM

Reputation score
In the first area (residential area?) you have to clear a certain requirement before day 10. I'm not sure if it's just having enough money or completing all the quests or whatever.
In the second area (slums?) you have to clear the 3 main fights in the colosseum before day 40. You still have to wait until day 40 even if you beat all 3 fights before then so don't worry if you're wondering why the story isn't progressing. It's a good time to grind money or hunt for CGs.
In the third area (rich area?) you have to get 250,000C before a certain date? I haven't finished the game yet so I'm not sure about the exact requirements other than 250,000C.
Thank you, Friend! But i don't even know how to get to the colosseum. I'm stuck in the slums. Doing all of the quests over and over... :(

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
So I just tried a new save file since I didn't have a file before unlocking the slums aaaand... it didn't show up for me either even though I clicked everything. The colosseum option somehow magically appeared for me when I reloaded the save though (I messed around with some new game options as well but I don't know if that did anything). I'm pretty sure it's a bug or something. Are you on casual difficulty because the colosseum showed up fine on my first normal playthrough but didn't appear when I played on casual.
The colosseum should be unlocked right away when you first enter the slums.

TheSleepingM

Reputation score
So I just tried a new save file since I didn't have a file before unlocking the slums aaaand... it didn't show up for me either even though I clicked everything. The colosseum option somehow magically appeared for me when I reloaded the save though (I messed around with some new game options as well but I don't know if that did anything). I'm pretty sure it's a bug or something. Are you on casual difficulty because the colosseum showed up fine on my first normal playthrough but didn't appear when I played on casual.
The colosseum should be unlocked right away when you first enter the slums.
I changed the dificulty and it's an option now. THANK YOU!!

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone manage to beat the final boss in a single run without restart or actually cheat the game here? i've tried like 10 times over and over, the first dude need to go down faster or the final boss will be stronger but even though i manage so the boss is hard as rock, she keep debuff you every turn with 3 different status effect and debuff your stat all the time, if you put all 3 equipment to give you full immunity for 3 status effect then the fight will got harder since the boss hit you hard, every hit count like 50-100 hp. and i did not even play on hard.

am i suppose to lose unless i have some sort of item?

Last edited:

tfs08933

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unequip the armor and get the rank for prostitution in pub and castel?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone manage to beat the final boss in a single run without restart or actually cheat the game here? i've tried like 10 times over and over, the first dude need to go down faster or the final boss will be stronger but even though i manage so the boss is hard as rock, she keep debuff you every turn with 3 different status effect and debuff your stat all the time, if you put all 3 equipment to give you full immunity for 3 status effect then the fight will got harder since the boss hit you hard, every hit count like 50-100 hp. and i did not even play on hard.

Yeah i can't beat the final boss too even though it's normal difficulty, i had to grind more level ( about an hour ) for more hp pool for the mc. Only the last boss had the difficulty spike in the game.

Wish i can remove the apron from her when standing still in battle :sneaky:

tfs08933

Reputation score
Yea, you do need to power level a little for last boss. But just equip the accessory that auto heals and damage the boss with poison item (75 dmg), and heal with potion.

jiamik

Reputation score
you can

you can use a fire bomb and after that use a full recovery health and repeat from first step. i use this trick for defeat the last boss

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The consumables that you can purchase in stores that deal 70 and 75 damage are life savers since they deal aoe armor ignoring damage.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Wish i can remove the apron from her when standing still in battle :sneaky:
ah YES brother, if only... there is a special mission where you have to clear it fully naked, if only the apron gone too...
the special mission in forest where she only wear skirt doesn't count