What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Hasoyua ] [ ハソユア] Seed of Evil / 花開く魔種 (RE186190) (RJ186190)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186190] 花開く魔種

Okay this was bad idea i guess... dont let your pollution too high above 100 or you get a certain ending with a flower and you have to start over..

So how do i lower pollution beside that graveyard for 2 purification waters?

Or its the day passed that activate the game over?
how do you see your pollution? because whenever i use the graveyard purification thing i do not see any change on the hentai stats sheet.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So if you reach to a certain part (spoilers)
When you play as the balck hairded girl and you get dragged into the pit, and loose you still get game over even if you have chosen disable game overs

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so how to not lose virginity in the opening??

since someone said there was a virgin route
There's no virgin route. Apart from the several story required times Anna has sex, it's basically impossible to avoid sex in combat. You can avoid climaxing, however, and limit being cum in to story required only segments. I completed it as "cleanly" as you can (never climaxed, never cum in except in unavoidable cutscenes), but there's no special reward or anything.

Nice to see the characters from the earlier game show up, though I wonder why they didn't throw in a standing image at least for Mina...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

It was sometimes a little amusing how sudden and casual getting cream-pied could be in this game. Especially when playing the mage girl (was her name Sarah I think?), since if you dodge the very first tentacle and opt to pass via the first "trap" tentacle patch like I did. I figured those individual patches normally just deal light groping damage provided you still have clothes durability (and dodging the roaming mobs is so easy), but instead with that particular one it's just, "BAM! Cream filling! Well now your dignity is out of the way..."
Was just like the start of the game.

I generally prefer when there's some manner of virgin route possible in a game, but the way this one handled itself, the introduction scene did at least sort of pave the way for the rest of the game. It can be a little jarring when doing a virgin run in another game, yet the character often never really reacts believably at the point that fails. By having the protagonist already defiled in this, it set up the "bear through it mentality" that came later on.

Would still typically prefer at least a little less randomness from the sex overall personally. Abundant groping, bukake, etc, but have actual penetration require some degree of clothing damage or state reliance. Having tentacles as a merciless no nonsense enemy is awesome, but there needs to be some semblance of putting up a defence against them. You need that, "Oh shit I'm open" moment when that defence fails at an in opportune moment. Would mean things like the pregnancy wouldn't need to be so surprisingly difficult to trigger during natural play. Tentacles should be potent, after all.

I was actually rather thrilled that I managed to accidentally get hit with the pregnancy event during my good-end hard mode run. I'm all about roleplaying the character accurately, to make the inevitable screw-up sweeter. Really hate any time that I have to overly cheese h-content out of with deliberate failures. Almost cost me the run though. Pregnancy impact on pollution is huge. Finished with only 2 or so points under the limit I think.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like the game had an update yesterday, up to 1.1

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how did u guys defeat transform gredo ???, it's heal itself 1000hp :mad:

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem, when i try to load a save it says "no grapich/faces/*japanaseshit* found"

and the game grashes...any help? :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Make sure to unzip the file in Japan Locale

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make sure to unzip the file in Japan Locale
Understood the problem. The save i had was corrupted, deleting it and starting anew allowed me to save and load...but i don't wanna :(

can someone upload a full save?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just want to say what an great H game this is. It's really well though out for both H and non H play through and most importantly balanced for combat. Although the bar could have used maybe a few more H scene, there was more then enough in game.

Here is my save file. I was unlocking H scenes, so it set to very easy.

Attachments

Last edited:

dfxtent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just want to say what an great H game this is. It's really well though out for both H and non H play through and most importantly balanced for combat. Although the bar could have used maybe a few more H scene, there was more then enough in game.

Here is my save file. I was unlocking H scenes, so it set to very easy.
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. It's rare for RPG Maker games to grab my attention, but... tentacles.

EDIT:
Thanks guys. Pity there's so little variation, could've been 10x better with a bit more variety in enemy / tentacle attacks.
Unfortunately, I've checked nyaa (no hits) and AS (links all dead), could not find a working DL. I see the 'shota' tag on this thread so I expect public links are forbidden, but if anyone would be kind enough to PM me - or even point me in a direction that doesn't result in 'File Not Found' / 'File has been removed' - I would be exceptionally grateful.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How avoidable is the shota content? 'Hot nuns versus tentacles and the evil within' is something I'm totally down for as long as I don't have to go through kiddie stuff to get there.
Expanding on that, what are the required plotline sex scenes? I know about the opening tentacle attack from the demo, but what other sorts of scenes are mandatory?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, I've checked nyaa (no hits) and AS (links all dead), could not find a working DL. I see the 'shota' tag on this thread so I expect public links are forbidden, but if anyone would be kind enough to PM me - or even point me in a direction that doesn't result in 'File Not Found' / 'File has been removed' - I would be exceptionally grateful.
Would also be interested in this.

EDIT: Thanks to those to PM'd.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

The shota bit mentioned is very small and easily avoidable. There's a house to the left of the church with a repeatable event where you can talk to a couple who will pay you to provide private tutoring for their son, with the result depending on your "pollution" level.

0 - 25 : Give lesson, nothing happens.
25 - 50 : Give lesson, nun bends over whilst helping with lesson for some rear view art, kid is still just a sprite in background, nothing happens.
50 - 75 : Start giving lesson, but end up giving student a handjob instead.
75+ : Fuck the lesson, fuck the student. Uses more or less the same art as other cow-girl scenes but with a smaller dick.

This stuff is purely for some extra money/scenes, doesn't provide any level ups, and is entirely optional. You can check pollution in the status screen, so it's easy to just avoid the later two scenes. If you want extra money after 50 corruption, there's a prostitution event at the large bar in the slums which probably unlocks around that point.

As for other mandatory scenes, I think there's only one other, near the end of the game when you get thrown down a hole. Just about everything else is theoretically avoidable. Although the game makes it quite hard to progress without sacrificing in one way or another to gain the equipment and/or levels needed for defeating the bosses. This was actually one of my favourite design features of the game, the balancing act of gradually exposing yourself to corrupting elements, vs the risk of not being strong enough to defeat the bosses/regular enemies, and taking the big pollution hits. It makes it so that "playing it safe" is still fun, and adds a subtle little bit of role-play decision making.

More games need to take note of the purely event based xp/level ups that Seeds of Evil uses. It's so so much better than the wobbly balance and dull grind that the traditional xp from battles method gets you. It lets the game fine tune the difficulty and progression so much better. Stuff like Jumble Jokers would benefit massively from it.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, the new update for this game only add good ending part.
Still didnt know how to trigger pregnancy from normal mobs (include humans).

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I don't think humans can trigger pregnancy, only tentacles. Or at least, tentacle offspring are the only thing you can ever give birth to (can be confirmed in the fully unlocked gallery).

To trigger a pregnancy from normal tentacle mobs, you simply have to suffer a lot of creampies. It doesn't require any defeat events to trigger, although those may or may not help contribute to it (dunno). Certain enemy types seem far more prone to do it than others. The (3rd?) level of the dungeon with the light grey walls and hypno-boss, generally seems to be the most likely part of the game to get it. Lots of enemies there will strip, restrain, and just creampie repeatedly. It's definitely one of the more dangerous areas for anyone trying for a good-end run, due to the huge pollution hit that pregnancy deals.

-----------------------------------------------

By the way, I notice nobody seems to have mentioned the circles next game, currently in progress. I decided to check their blog, and there's been posts about it since early this year. It's title is something along the lines of "Devil's Instrument" or "Instrument of Instrument".

New protagonist seems to be a servant of a noble family, tasked with rescuing/hiding a girl accused of being a demon by the church. Except someone else gets to the girl first, or something? It seems to mention stealth being a slightly bigger theme in this one. It's also implied that the protagonist art during battle should show slightly more accurate detail regarding h-attacks this time. The example talking about hands grabbing individual locations, and such. Anyone that can read Japanese might get better info from the blog than I could.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question guys: How the hell I can go for the virgin route if in the fucking tutorial the mc is raped anyways and no matter what fucking configuration I ran she is just kicked at the lake for that fucking tentacle.....

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah, as linked, there is no virgin route. The game just has a good end and a bad end based on your pollution level at the end. Even if you could avoid the opening scene, the regular mobs seem to hit you with penetration as their basic attacks.

It's something I hope this next game perhaps does slightly differently. Allow the protagonist to have some degree of ability to prevent it occurring during battle, and have actual penetration be at least a slightly more significant an event. Something a little more like Princess Sacrifice would be nice.