What's new

RPG [ハウスゲーム] ビッチ退魔師リオ5 / Bitch Taimashi Rio 5 (RJ188301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Bitch Taimashi Rio 5

I liked all the art for the series but the 3rd was definitely the best (IMO). Such a shame no-one was able to translate it because of how the natives spoke :(

Hope a fan ends up translating this one, although I will play it with a translator anyway.
Not true. I believe HRPG Heaven translated it but it's stuck behind a paywall lol.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not true. I believe HRPG Heaven translated it but it's stuck behind a paywall lol.
Is there some verification on this? I'd actually go through the pay wall to get the translation for 3, since it's by far my favorite Rio game. I thought I looked through their translations before and Rio 3 didn't exist. You'd think they'd advertise one of the most sought after translations.

OP
A

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New Comunication:
Well if you ever wait for a woman you should know she always will later :p
She will come tomorrow evening... Japan time

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I prefer scenes with humans too. Tentacles are just not very varied. At least the human scenes have some shaming elements, ya'know?

OP
A

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I prefer scenes with humans too. Tentacles are just not very varied. At least the human scenes have some shaming elements, ya'know?
De gustibus, but you must admit that it give gangbang, all holes, bondage and other wanderfull things with just one single tentacle :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A lot of people don't like shaming elements though, it's like playing with your food, pointless and wasteful.

Reputation score

I normally just post my translations there since I don't frequent this board as much. Don't really pay attention to what's been shared here.

Seeing as someone was kind enough to do number 4, it would be a shame to leave the last one missing. Sorry if it's a crap translation. I do what I can to the best of my miniscule abilities.

If you want to put this in another post in the translation section, that's fine by me. Again, I'm not as active in these boards so don't pay much attention.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I normally just post my translations there since I don't frequent this board as much. Don't really pay attention to what's been shared here.

Seeing as someone was kind enough to do number 4, it would be a shame to leave the last one missing. Sorry if it's a crap translation. I do what I can to the best of my miniscule abilities.

If you want to put this in another post in the translation section, that's fine by me. Again, I'm not as active in these boards so don't pay much attention.
Thank you for sharing this with us :D

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Today's releases are up, and it's not on there. Looks like the estimated date wasn't right.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Today's releases are up, and it's not on there. Looks like the estimated date wasn't right.
I'd say that now that Trump's president of USA, the world has upset space time continuum, sooo yeah, nothing will ever be for certain as before.

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3 Translation shows black screen only on goblin gangbang scene in gallery room. Other scene is fine though

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lel, I had a feeling I'd get a neg rep from my previous post XD
I guess peeps still can't find humour where there's to be found :D

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo is released, about 20 minutes of game play cause I gots lost only 17 times, almost 18, but then a hobo appeared, lolol, seems interesting, you can choose 2 spots to sleep at night. so maybe 15 hours until game get's released, hopefully.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Demo is released, about 20 minutes of game play cause I gots lost only 17 times, almost 18, but then a hobo appeared, lolol, seems interesting, you can choose 2 spots to sleep at night. so maybe 15 hours until game get's released, hopefully.
Damn, I was hoping I could ruin my dick today.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!@!!!

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Out

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Out

yeaa thx for the link but i believe that most of us will wait for a torrent or a mega upload since waiting 2hours is overrated

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yeaa thx for the link but i believe that most of us will wait for a torrent or a mega upload since waiting 2hours is overrated
lol 100 mb even with shitty download source, wont take more than 10 min for me it was less than 5 min and i don't have super fast internet (max download speed 700 kb)

Status
Not open for further replies.