What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハウスゲーム / House Game] Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village / 退魔師リオ The Cursed Village (RJ248195)

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link:

New Rio game! They dropped the word bitch from it 🤔 Released out of nowhere too, not even up on announce for 24 hours. It was speculated for a while on their blog though.

Description: A village is overrun by tentacle monsters and the village hires Rio to come investigate/eliminate them. Game itself RPG theme (collecting items/talking to villagers), with a battle fuck system for the encounters in which Rio needs to build up her power by seducing the monsters (H scene mid fight) to get enough energy to cast spells. Seduce to much however and you will get to an estrus state and BADEND.

Uses RPG Maker MV. Trial save can carry over to the main game.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker

Fetishes: Gangbang / Tentacles

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Moved to Hentai section, OP not up to standard. Lacks everything save for a link. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, moved back to Hentai Games.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yesssssss! she is back! downloading the demo!

ipavelsash

Reputation score
So I finished the game but I seem to have missed three scenes. Can someone please give me a clue how to get those?

Kleon

Lurker
Reputation score
So I finished the game but I seem to have missed three scenes. Can someone please give me a clue how to get those?
View attachment 20176
The top one is combat rape from the red tentacles (from them attacking you, not from you tempting them), the gray one is from losing to the final boss. I haven't found the one to the left of that yet.

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The blue bottom one is from beating the final boss without clearing the forest and cave first.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
woa they dropped this like a bomb, there was indeed speculations on the forum of a new game but that is was already finish i didnt expect that

Reputation score
Still missing the ' secret ' one (?) and the second from the bottom-right.

If someone can tell me how to find the 2 missing CG i can share a full save.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The last boss is pretty hard to defeat without doing the forest and the cave. I managed to fight him pretty long but after I exhausted all my potions he managed to screw me up in the end. Might have to grind for more than level 5.

Protips and spoilers for anyone who wants to try:

• Don't do the "boss" events in forest or cave.
  • Go to bottom right corner house, get poison (house may be locked on first day so just sleep)
  • Go north, realize the way is blocked by the fat dude
  • Switch to night and find fat dude in town
  • In the morning go north and realize the way is still blocked by a jar
  • Interact with jar and get good ending use poison to kill it
  • At the back of this forest bit there's a hidden path to the 3rd and final dungeon

Now some protips to get a couple potions that will help you last longer in a fight:

• During night in the inn: check the door of the big room to the right
  • Go talk to innkeeper and get key
  • Go to big room, obtain another key from chest
  • Open the back door with the new key
  • Go to the bar and find the item shopkeeper, talk to him a couple of times
  • Go to item shop upstairs and get potion
  • Go to inn big room and Sleep❤
  • Obtain another potion
(Before sleeping I recommend to drink the potion located in the room until your mana is at max, the ensuing event will set your lust to 0)

You should now have 4 different potions (if not, talk to item shopkeeper during the day in his shop)
  • Heal HP +50
  • Mana +50
  • HP and Mana +100
  • Potion that raises max mana by 100 and replenishes your mana.

If used right you should be able to prolong the bossfight pretty well.

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's actually an easy way to kill the final boss. The easiest way to get the secret.

• Get the inn keys and open the inn doors, go outside and remove the barrier above the inn with the inn backdoor key.
  • Go North and talk to the fat guy.
  • Get the poison in the right house in the bottom right part of the village for the jar.
  • Go talk the old woman in the left house in the bottom right part of the village until she asks you to bring her a mushroom from the forest.
  • Go East and take the Shop Key near the dead tree and cave barriers
  • Go to the forest and collect the mushroom represented by a shiny sparkle. Starting from the beginning of the forest it's on the left path and after the first monster, go up and left.
  • After you get out of the forest, it will be night. Go talk to the fat guy.
  • Still during night, go to the shop and go upstairs to get the potion that raise max mana by 100 and replenishes it. Go sleep.
  • After you wake up, go talk to the old woman to give her the mushroom until she asks you find her lost memo.
  • Go behind the inn. Pick up her memo in one of the pink trees and bring back to her: she will teach you a move that deals 9999 damage but requires 200 mana.
  • Now you can go defeat the final boss in one shot.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm super confused; I did all that and oneshot the boss, but the secret in the gallery is still closed?

Also, how do you get the second version of the 2-version CGs?