What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [HDoomGuy] HDoom

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HDoom

This is nothing new. About 15 years ago there was this mod called Sirens. Can still get it here: www[dot]doomworld[dot]com/idgames/?file=themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/sirens.zip. Replaced all the monster sprites with naked monster girls, but no sex. I've always wished someone would edit that mod with some real H action.
Meh Tsundere monster girls with H-sprites is way better..:)

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any more games similar to this? Where you can replace the enemies with monster girls? It doesn't have to have h-content.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think V, B, N, and M keys do anything. Any help on this?

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there enough content in it or is it like 3 sprites spread out across the game? Are they any good.

I actually never played doom...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think V, B, N, and M keys do anything. Any help on this?
F4>Control configuration>H-Doom custom keys

Is there enough content in it or is it like 3 sprites spread out across the game? Are they any good.

I actually never played doom...
Sprite quality is good and theres like 2-3 H-animation for each implemented demon.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant even start the game up it just errors on me and crashes
C0000005 (Access Violation) is the code it throws.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok 10 seconds in and i can't stop laughing already because of that VA.

I hate playing stuff when it's still in progress. I kinda want to wait for it to be completed but it might turn out to be one of those "perpetually in progress" situations. Anyway, thanks for this.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok 10 seconds in and i can't stop laughing already because of that VA.

I hate playing stuff when it's still in progress. I kinda want to wait for it to be completed but it might turn out to be one of those "perpetually in progress" situations. Anyway, thanks for this.
Downloaded for the pron, stayed playing for hilarous tsundere demons :D.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This is probably the best Hentai FPS I've ever laid eyes upon..

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant even start the game up it just errors on me and crashes
C0000005 (Access Violation) is the code it throws.
Same here,I can hear the game music on the background but that's as far as I can get

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is Glorious. :eek: I never really played Doom and this experience was a blast. Came for the H, stayed for the gameplay and came again in a different way for the H. I had so much fun I forgot it was a H game which is 10/10 in my book. It even prompted me to purchase the entire Doom series on Steam.

I can't wait for this to be expanded upon with more sprites and enemies. ^^ Also disappointed I never found the BFG which I have only heard about in legend. Even so great game and I hope the author feels great.

Or should I say. Niiiiccee.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is Glorious. :eek: I never really played Doom and this experience was a blast. Came for the H, stayed for the gameplay and came again in a different way for the H. I had so much fun I forgot it was a H game which is 10/10 in my book. It even prompted me to purchase the entire Doom series on Steam.

I can't wait for this to be expanded upon with more sprites and enemies. ^^ Also disappointed I never found the BFG which I have only heard about in legend. Even so great game and I hope the author feels great.

Or should I say. Niiiiccee.
The BFG is changed to a ring in this game. If you start the doom program without using the h-mod you'll play the real(ish) game which should have it.

It's still one of the most broken weapons in FPS.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks awesome. Really really awesome. Unfortunately I can't really enjoy VR games in the slightest. Personally I'll have to pass.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just checking up! Any new updates on HDoom? In the game, new levels and girls were pretty much said to be coming! Is that still a thing, is the project sidelined, dropped, dead or is still getting updates somewhere else?