OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Healing the Soul (ranger)

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 57/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant

"We already have," Lord Aaron replied reassuringly, "Knowledge is the first and most important step to defeating any enemy, and now we know for sure that you are being targeted, and that they can track you anywhere. The next step is to try to lure them out, but only you can do that. You need to prepare however you can, you will be safe here for a little while at least, and when you're ready... We can begin formulating a plan."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe nodded and thought a moment. In a fight if she could unleash her powers then the foes would stand little chance. However the magics she had at her disposal where not subtle by any means. In fact it still amazed her that some places even let mages roam free in cities given that she could probably lay waste to a district on her own. She frowned fighting in the city would be disastrous even if she managed to stop her attackers the collateral damage to that part of the city would be immense and that was just her. If Sajin or any of his cohorts showed up ti could get much worse. Looking up at Lord Aaron she spoke of her concerns. "Any fighting if it comes to it should be out of the city. We should hide the fact we know they can track me and maybe set up at an abandoned farm or something to set a trap. What do you think Lord Aaron?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I agree. Many people could be hurt if we start throwing around magic, and it would be easier to tell foe from bystander if there are fewer people to worry about. I own a few properties in the country that I normally rent out, but still visit from time to time. We can stop in on one of them that's secluded, away from Therion, and set up something to prepare for them."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe would nod liking that idea though doubting Lord Aaron would like the results to his rental property. "We should contact the Academy for some extra muscle. I'm not sure we can trust anyone in Therion. They may have already been infiltrated." Chloe would chew her lip lightly. It was gonna be a fight but how many and how bad was it going to be.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We must be careful of whom we trust, of course, but not only for the reasons you think. Our enemies are monstrous in ways beyond physical horror. Those of lesser will are struck mad by the mere sight of them. There are a dew I know of who we can call upon for aid, but we must be careful whom we involve in this. Careful indeed." The old man leaned back in his chair, his expression grave as he reached up and stroked his thick snow-white beard.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was doubtful Chloe could call on her friends for aid. After all most of them where either effected by the creatures or away on their own business for the academy. "I'm very talented at enhancing magic and with proper time to prepare we could even set up a magic circle to help ward off the effects right?" Chloe didn't know but Lord Aaron had plenty of training to fight these things. Maybe he would have a thought or two. "Arcane magic can shield the mind but my skill at it is average, however my training as a healer should still augment its effects."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lord Aaron shook his head, a frown on his face. "Normal wards cannot stop them for long. Mental protections can aid against the immediate effects, but the long lasting horrors can stay with you... Forever. They are rarely affected by magic at all. Changing physical reality to block them can work, for a time, but the only thing that seems to have great effect is fire. Flame purifies, and it burns them. Light magic can suffice, but its affects rely on senses that, as far as I can tell, the beings we face do not even share with us."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe nodded "Their minions seemed effected enough, and I have some skill in fire magic. After all what happened during the invasion..... I felt so helpless needing everyone to save me. Needless to say I'm not as helpless as I was." Chloe looked away and sighed. This not how she pictured her last year at the academy would be. Still it left them with the same issues even if the townsfolk where away.. it looked like a fight of brute magical might was the only recourse.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... Better that you're able to defend yourself today," Lord Aaron said in a troubled voice after a brief pause, "you should go and get your things ready... Anything you need. It could take a while before they can follow us to where we're going. I have a few things to take care of before we leave too, I need to make sure my servants are prepared and gather up some items."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding to Lord Aaron Chloe turned to her little room and sighed. She had only a few things. Setting them aside she packed a few change of cloths and set her borrowed book aside. She had hopped to return it to Nina herself but alas it didn't seem she would get the chance. Writing a simple note for the staff that it was to be returned to Nina at the Academy. It mentioned nothing else about what was happening after all she didn't more of her friends drawn into this nightmare. With that done she would check all the enchantments on her gear and prepare to fight.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The magics worked upon Chloe's collection of enchanted trinkets were all still in place, their power undimmed from their initial placement. Most enchantments neither faded nor rose in power unless added to, at least if the work was done properly, and hers had had the best instruments and the teachings of the most learned instructors on all of Donevrion to aid her.

When she rejoined lord Aaron, he was pouring over a map in his entrance hall, sporting a fanny pack on a belt that also sported no less than a dozen wands capped in a different metal or gemstone. The servants all looked nervous, and gave Chloe only brief furtive glances before going about their tasks. When she came to stand nearby and he noticed her, he gestured her over and pointed at the map. "This is the layout of the place we'll be going. It is prepared for things like this, though currently all of my preparations are inert. As I said, bindings, illusions, and many forms of offensive magic are largely ineffective against what we'll be up against. They can sometimes work to destroy a host body, but what is within will just emerge unscathed. Fire magic can destroy them in their entirety however, and light magic can do much the same... Albeit with a great deal more power needed to do it."

The map was fairly detailed, showing a small cabin with a number of walls set up around it, complete with heights and material listings. The wall surrounding it was about nine feet high, made of stone, and heavily warded to prevent both conventional methods of infiltration - alarms would sound if anything went over it, under it, or tried to move against it - and magical ones - it was proof against others attempting to phase through it, reshape, or attempt any sort of teleportation to circumvent it. The secondary wall in the back was shorter - only about four feet high - and constructed of wood, but along the path leading to the small back gate were a number of trap wards hidden among the flowers in the garden. The gate there was made of wood as well, and a trap set beneath it would conjure a wall of force around the secondary wall that would last for several hours. Both of the main gates into the central compound were made of iron, and warded heavily.

Beyond it and to the North and West was a meadow bordered by a small stream, and beyond that a forest. That stream went South, through a hilly knoll and to a lake that was a short ways away. To the East was the main road, curving around to approach the front and crossing a wide wooden bridge over the stream.

|- -|
| |----------------|
| | |------|
| | CC
| CC
| | |------|
|----|----------------|

C = cabin, lines = walls

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It looked like a good strong defensible position, but than again Chloe was no strategist. Looking over the map Chloe frowned. It was clear how much trouble she was in and just how woefully unprepared she was for such an event. "I take it the plan is to hold them off long enough with the defenses till the leaders show them selves?" Either way it was as much she could due besides maybe purchase some energy drafts for the upcoming fight. Still her eyes did drift to the strange rods at Lord Aaron's belt and couldn't help but inquire about them,

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Essentially. If we have to there are options for retreat, I have two teleportation circles ready to take us out of the house, to another safe house. One is in the basement, the other is in a broom closet on the second floor. The attic is also a strong point, it has spells that will seal it off for two weeks, with enough food and water present to let someone survive that long. With those spells active it would hold even if the rest of the house burned down around it. Still... The goal is to lure out the summoner and their minions, if we can capture or kill them you and your friends ought to be safe again."

Should she inquire about the wooden rods around his belt, Lord Aaron would gesture to them and say; "Extra munitions. Wands with command words, and their own energy sources. Healing, fireballs, force blasts, earthen barriers... I've accumulated something of a collection, and they come in handy from time to time."

|- -|
| |----------------|
| | |------|
| | CC
| CC
| | |------|
|----|----------------|

C = cabin, lines = walls

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At least Lord Aaron was prepared it made Chloe feel better too some degree. She would smile and give the older mage a hug. "I have a good feeling about this." Looking at the map and the gap between the fences. "If we can set up some grease traps in this gap we can take out a good deal of minions too. Chloe would nod and with that she was pretty much ready to go when ever Lord Aaron was ready.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm, good idea. It'll make them burn even more easily," Aaron replied. After she announced that she was ready, he would fold up the map and then head down to his basement. A portal circle was constructed there, waiting to be activated, and after a few moments the elder mage had completed the ritual to open it and a glowing orange doorway appeared in the center of the room. Lord Aaron stepped through it without hesitation, and if Chloe followed she would feel a rushing sensation before finding herself stepping onto a pathway in a well maintained garden that was paved with blocks of stone. The path itself led over to a cottage, all of it shrouded in evening twilight, and Lord Aaron headed towards it immediately, though he moved slowly to disable some wards and reactivate them after they passed.

The cabin itself was cozy, a three room establishment with a bathing room, a bedroom, and a sitting room that doubled as a modest kitchen. There seemed to be no one else there, but Lord Aaron seemed unconcerned that there was a fire going in the hearth and that everything was perfectly clean. He pulled down a necklace from a peg on the wall and handed it to Chloe, explaining that it would allow her to pass the wards, and took one up on himself.

"I must go see to something, I should be back within an hour. If you would like something to eat or drink, be my guest. If there are any further preparations you might think to make, go ahead. I'll be back soon."

|- -|
| |----------------|
| | |------|
| | CC
| CC
| | |------|
|----|----------------|

C = cabin, lines = walls

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe bade farewell to Lord Aaron and toured the cabin and looked about the grounds. She thought about placing a few traps of her own but she doubted they would last long enough. Still it would be great practice and if she could get her timing down she could have them up before the pressure of foes prevented her casting them. Content with the idea she began to move from area to area figuring out a route to take that would get her to each place as fast as she could. Once that was down she would focus on what traps would be best where.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 57/79, Status = Horny, Pregnant

Rolls
Perception: Failure
Resistance: Enemy wins

The cabin itself was fairly simple, having only three rooms. There was a small room with a bed that looked fairly well maintained, covered in fur and wool blankets that looked incredibly warm and with only a small window with stained glass that the bed was distinctly both away from the window and out of line of sight of it. The door to that bedroom was in the back of the main room on the right hand side, next to the alcove that formed a kitchen of sorts on the far left. There was a rug on the floor in the nearer portion, near a stone hearth covered in carved runes on the wall with the cabin's door and a counter top with drawers above and below on the left wall. There was a window between the counter and hearth, nearly as tall as she and starting just above the floor, and large enough that she could comfortably step through into the patch of golden flowers beyond it. On the right side of the room was a door leading to the bathroom, with a working toilet, bathtub, and sink, a rare luxury up here in rural Crolia created with magic rather than mechanical plumbing.

Outside, the garden surrounded the house save for the front, which was kept clear for a few feet in front of the garden. The main gate itself was fairly simplistic, and the yard between it and the cabin was fairly bare.

The back entrance was a narrow walkway between the hedges and rows of flowers, leading up to an iron gateway. There were natural chokepoints at the end of the fence and the archway that went from the walkway to the main area around the cabin, and at the main gate, but measures had already been taken there. The open areas could use a few traps that could affect a wider area, even if that would mean damaging the garden.

Unfortunately, Chloe wouldn't quite get the chance to explore her options fully. She didn't hear a thing, not the slightest shift, but suddenly she felt something behind her... A presence of something. Before she could turn, however, arms gently wrapped around her, and a soft body pressed itself against her back, the pair of breasts she felt compressing and generally slim figure suggesting it was a woman. Before she could even turn her head, much less muster some sort of sorcerous defense, Chloe felt lips against her ear, nipping softly at the lobe in a most alluring manner. The touch practically paralyzed her for just an instant, but in that instant an exhalation against her ear left her body tingling as magic invaded her, and a moment later lust exploded through her mind. Every thought was driven towards need, need for the figure behind her whom she hadn't even seen yet, need to touch and be touched, and that need only seemed to grow by the second.

A soft lyrical giggle played into the back of her mind, and arms gently wrapped around her, one rising over her bust so that a pair of fingers could gently cup her chin, tilting Chloe's neck upwards with a light touch that felt so strong to Chloe that it might lift mountains. The other slid up from the mage's hip and ascended to cup one of her breasts over her clothing, even that light touch throwing lamp oil onto the flames spreading through her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe moved about the small cabin clearly impressed with the works of magic that kept the place going despite its remote location. Even the garden was well taken care of. It would be a shame if she had to torch it to defend herself from the mindless hordes. Stopping to take in the fragrant air Chloe smiled till something triggered a sense of danger behind her. It was far too late for her however as the female quickly ensnared her with a bit of magic and a sensual touch. Her started eep quickly turned into a pleasured gasp as the woman nibbled her ear. Ensnared by the magic Chloe felt her body begin to burn with desire.

Letting loose a musical giggle the woman had her. Chloe didn't much care her own desires flush. She didn't resist the woman slowly craning her neck up wards. The woman's touch was like fire with Chloe wanting more of it. Her body relaxed accepting what ever the stranger wanted to do with her and as the woman's hand made its way up to Chloe's soft mounds she would find the mages nipples already rock hard and peaked. Down below Chloe rubbed her legs together in a vain attempt at stimulation her desire already flowing from her petals. She was wholly helpless against the mysterious person and it was up to fate to see what would happen to her now.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 37/79, Status = Aroused, Pregnant, Bound

A pleased murmur that rumbled through her entire body like an earthquake purred into Chloe's ear as a delicate brush of deft fingers over her bosom revealed that her peaks were already erect and sensitive. "You human girls~ Always so.... Eager," The person behind her purred softly, but any reply Chloe might make was silenced as the hardened nub was seized between deft fingers and given a gentle tug, causing pleasure and pain to shoot through her and forcing a cry from between her lips. Her reaction only spurred her assailant on, causing them to give several more tugs, but it wasn’t long before they seized Chloe, turned her around, and pressed her back against the hedge.

Finally able to see her attacker, Chloe found herself facing a being of resplendent beauty that could only be one of the sidhe. Their skin was a soft, icy blue color that seemed to shine with an almost silver sheen, and their hair was a dark shade of blue with a similar sheen. It almost seemed to glow as it fell down across her body, braided strands splashing across her shoulders and down her front while the rest cascaded down her back in a long sheet. Two short antler-like horns rose up from just over her brow, small branches ending in nubs splitting off from the twisted bony trunks. Her face was heart shaped, with a distinctly pointed chin and nose and pronounced cheek bones surrounded by the pleasant softness of her cheeks. Her eyes were like pools of amber flecked with gold. She wore no clothes to speak of, only jewelry, and her hourglass figure sported ample curves with a trim waist and full breasts capped in bright blue, hardened peaks. Other than what hung from her head, her body seemed entirely hairless and smooth as polished marble.

The otherworldy beauty about her was only enhanced by the smile she wore, creating dimples on her cheeks that offered a comforting girl-next-door sort of look to her otherwise inhuman appearance. Chloe would find her arms dragged back into the brush, animated vines coiling around her limbs from wrist to elbow and keeping them pulled aside, letting her admire Chloe's bound frame while her legs were similar bound. "Mmmmm, I wonder what you were doing here, hmm? This is a sorcerer's domicile, and I am sworn to defend it for him while he is away you see~" They mused, tapping their lips, but if Chloe made to answer she would find a blue finger urging her to shush. "No no no! This interrogation is only just beginning, you can't go and give away all the fun answers right away, now.... Hmmm... What to do to you first!? I can't quite..."

Her hands slid onto Chloe's frame as she spoke, slowly undoing whatever buttons and ties kept Chloe's torso protected. Just as she trailed off, however, she suddenly wrenched the garment open, exposing the mage's ample bosom to the chill air. The mutations brought on by her rape courtesy of the aliens had enhanced the size of her breasts, leaving her with a fairly impressive rack, and her attacker certainly seemed to admire them even if her own weren't all that much smaller. Eyeing her breasts while chewing her lower lip, she settled her hands onto either breast and gently toyed with them, hefting Chloe's bosom, kneaded it, and ultimately settling her thumbs onto either of the brunette's erect nipples. The pads of her digits only barely pressed against the mage's sensitive nubs, but even that amount of stimulation was enough to force Chloe's back to arch into the woman's touch as lightning bolts of sensation danced across her skin.

"Decide~" Her assailant purred, finishing her statement before giving a thoughtful hum. "How about.... This~" The faerie leaned in, eyes meeting the pinned human's while her lips descended towards one of Chloe's breasts, which she lifted up slightly. Her lips hovered for a moment, allowing Chloe to feel the warmth of her breath for a few seconds, before her mouth rushed forward and her lips sealed upon the mage's peak with a pleased hum. A wave of icy cold splashed across it first, pleasure and pain suddenly bleeding together, but just as quickly as it came it was replaced by warmth that melted into pure pleasure. It was intense, moreso than any stimulation applied to her chest had ever been before, and it only redoubled when the faerie's tongue started flicking gently against the hardened bud. A pulse tremored through her spirit, her magical energies surging and beginning to leak out of her, drawn away in a sensation that left every fiber of her being quaking as the faerie began to feed upon her very essence.

From one peak to the other she went, every descent leaving Chloe paralyzed by another burst of cold before indescribable pleasure erased the pain. Having the woman sucking on her breasts felt better than her most enthusiastic lover's attentions to her clit had in the past, and the woman was relentless in her physical assault while entirely casual in her spiritual one, drawing out her feeding even though she could have drawn up great gulps of Chloe's soul and she would have been helpless to stop it. Her attacker raised her knee gently into the mage's crotch, giving her something to grind against, but it became clear within moments that, possibly for the first time, Chloe was going to be made to cum almost purely from stimulation directed at her chest. The faerie woman seemed to relish her every reaction, and made no effort to suppress them, especially as she drew near to her climax.

Ultimately, inexorably, Chloe was forced to orgasm by one final burst of cold followed promptly by comforting warmth, and as her peak rolled over her and her undergarments were stained with her love juice the mage found her essence fed upon only a tiny bit more hungrily. She was kept rolling through a strong but short climax for a few moments before her attacker popped free of her breast with a soft giggle, straightening while Chloe was left panting to catch her breath. "Such a pliant little thing! And pretty too~ I am lucky to have stumbled across you trespassing! I wonder if you have any talents? Well, I'm sure to find out soon.... I'll have to pick out an outfit for you, mmhmmm.... Perhaps a maid's garb? Classy, like the ones from the South... Or perhaps, once these are all swollen and leaking with milk, you'll make a good cow! Would you moo for me, sweet thing? I know I could train you.... Ahhh, but first... I'm going to... Finish... My... Meal~" They leaned in closer lips advancing towards Chloe's and leaving the mage a very short window in which to try and speak.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was the guardian of the home! Still the revelation did little to help her. Mind fogged with lust Chloe couldn't resist her assault and even gasped as the sidhe easily bound Chloe with her magics Chloe offering only slight struggle against the bonds as they prevented her from resolving her desire. She wanted nothing more than to pleasure and be pleasured by this goddess of beauty and even whimpered slightly.

Still Chloe didn't have long to wait as the Sidhe feasted on Chloe's magical essence. At first it hurt the cool burning sensation foreign to Chloe. Was it an effect of the woman's magic or her body. It was all moot however as the rush of warmth and tingling pleasure filled her causing her to gasp loudly. Vaguely Chloe heard her self mumble "More... please more." Switching out even Chloe's lusty mumbles where lost from her moans till at last her peak came, drenching the woman's thigh Chloe's ample nectar running free. Still as her mind began to clear she heard the Sidhe woman speak the fear of being kept as sort of pet suddenly brought Chloe back to sharp focus. In between panting breaths Chloe managed to speak. "No.. No... I won't.. Im a guest of Lord Aaron... let me go."