What's new

[Complete - Partial] [高温注意] [Heat Warning] 催眠アプリマンション ~えっ? 住民の方と会ったら、おまんこ見せてあいさつするのが常識ですよね?~ / Hypnosis App Apartment

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The full title in both languages won't fit, lol. Full English title is "Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy Is The Standard Greeting Here, Right?~"

DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:
ulmf thread: No discussion thread at this time.

A friend requested this one, and it was a small database, so I threw together a partial for it. (I wouldn't normally do one for a game without pregnancy :p ) Includes choices and H status screen. I had to abbreviate the terms on the lower left side do to space limitations, should be easy enough to interpret, though. ("Inexp." for inexperienced, "Exp." for experienced)

This one is straightforward to apply the patch, just drag, drop, and overwrite. Includes cliplogger, so it will send dialogue text to the clipboard to translate in whatever software you like. Attached to this post. As always, let me know if anything breaks or is not translated (within the scope of a partial).

Attachments

Last edited:

Porron77

Reputation score
Thanks for your work!

Can we expect any updates for the future ??

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks for your work!

Can we expect any updates for the future ??
Depends on what you mean by updates. If you mean turning it into a full translation, no, probably not. This game doesn't really interest me, personally. I only made a partial for it because someone requested it. If you mean update the partial if/when the developer updates the game, sure, I will most likely do that.

Porron77

Reputation score
Depends on what you mean by updates. If you mean turning it into a full translation, no, probably not. This game doesn't really interest me, personally. I only made a partial for it because someone requested it. If you mean update the partial if/when the developer updates the game, sure, I will most likely do that.
I didn't mean FULL per se (inlcuding texts) but rather all the options in the cell phone menu. The game mechanics so to speak.

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Dell96kill - it's an interesting one, I'm glad someone is tackling it but I'm concerned about the readability of this. ie/ "Oji-san" has been translated as "Uncle or Mister", which looks odd every way you look at it.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting an error when unlocking new costumes. Using op partial only patch.
The second time you unlock it gives me:

• Normal Underwear
  • Normal Naked
  • Gyaru Naked
Upon a third unlock (if had sex, then reaching 50 greeting or vice versa). Opening the phone doesn't let you change costumes and crashes

Edit: I wasn't using latest game version.

Last edited:

aries22

Reputation score
When Mai goes to sleep, during the masturbation scene, the game gives me this error

Attachments