What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Heimdall's Bifrost ] [ヘイムダルの虹ノ橋] Luster's Souls ~ Bride of the beast RE182346 RJ182346

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ヘイムダルの虹ノ橋] Luster's Souls ~ Bride of the beast

It seems like most games either have good mechanics with no content, or plenty of content with no mechanics.
That's exactly the feeling I'm getting from most of the games that I played.

I downloaded the game on the link above and the seconds I started playing it I knew it took an enormous amount of time to make all the stuff that's in-game. My only fear and it's probably gonna be like that is that there's very little H-stuff in the game. I started making a partial for it and so far so good. It's got tons of images that need translating but I'm almost finished with those. After that, I need to translate items, weapons, descriptions and then I'm finally be able to play the god damned game and hope it was worth all the trouble.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's exactly the feeling I'm getting from most of the games that I played.

I downloaded the game on the link above and the seconds I started playing it I knew it took an enormous amount of time to make all the stuff that's in-game. My only fear and it's probably gonna be like that is that there's very little H-stuff in the game. I started making a partial for it and so far so good. It's got tons of images that need translating but I'm almost finished with those. After that, I need to translate items, weapons, descriptions and then I'm finally be able to play the god damned game and hope it was worth all the trouble.
I just picked it up off Sukeibei, I'll check it out too, might as well.
If you happen to upload the current part of your partial hit me up. <3

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I beat the game, it's pretty short. The H-mechanics themselves were decent, but the game seemed rather lackluster.

Does anyone else think that the devs get bored after the hard part of the games? It seems like most games either have good mechanics with no content, or plenty of content with no mechanics.

Ah well, here's a save with an OP heroine, after the game resumes after the final boss. (Not that it's needed, the game is easy as hell)

How long is short 2-5 hours ish? Did you rush it or took your time?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How long is short 2-5 hours ish? Did you rush it or took your time?
Short is 2 hours non-rushing, really. It's a linear path.

There are four areas after the 'first'.

UL deals in breasts
UR deals in clit
LR deals in ass
LL deals in vag (you continue after the tutorial area)

Each area has like 2 or 3 'bosses' and a 2-3 'enemy' area before it.
So once you get enough stats, it's just walking through the game really.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partials done and up on the topic.
Let me know there if something needs to be changed or something that needs to be translated.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Annoying thing for me is that the heal crystal thing also heals your body mods. I think it would be a better game if body mods weren't so easily remedied.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to keep the body mods permanently? (The changes that the parasites don't do)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to keep the body mods permanently? (The changes that the parasites don't do)
Just don't use the crystal to heal.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there only one ending? After the final boss I think it takes a look at how much of your currency you have (I was below 100) and it doesn't tell you why it does that. The main character and that other girl don't appear in the epilogue which I find odd.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Short is 2 hours non-rushing, really. It's a linear path.

There are four areas after the 'first'.

UL deals in breasts
UR deals in clit
LR deals in ass
LL deals in vag (you continue after the tutorial area)

Each area has like 2 or 3 'bosses' and a 2-3 'enemy' area before it.
So once you get enough stats, it's just walking through the game really.
Darn. I tought the game would be longer. It has been ages since i played a HRPG that lasts more than 2-3 hours at best.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In all honesty, 2 hrs is only if you hardcore grind and don't make yourself OP. Even if you weren't rushing, and farmed for sex stats, you could easily see everything in about an hour, since you can use CTRL to 2x the sections that are extremely tedious and repetitive.

I got 939 of those sex currency things, tried to find out if there was a way to reduce damage via sex, and still completed the game in 2 hrs.

There is one thing that's bothering me though, in the "tutorial area" there's a large wooden double door, is there any way to unlock it/enter it?

Before I posted this, I decided to check that door out again. I don't know when I unlocked it, but.. ho boy, what's in there might actually explain why the game seems so frigging easy. I tried to beat it with the stats I had that defeated the final boss, and... I can't actually beat this "area", I get OHKO'd. Take note, the final boss dealt 0 damage except for his strong attack, so... I'll try spending a few of the 700 odd sex currencies I never used.

Edit: This really does require grinding to pass. my defence is 700 and I'm still getting hit for 500 damage. Considering the attacks used against me are COMBO attacks, all I need to be KO'd is 2 combo attacks to hit my 3000 health to 0. Do not take that area lightly!
Editx2: Ok, this is pretty bullshit, as offensive magic is pretty much nullified 100%, and so is physical sometimes too, I wouldn't be surprised if you need 9000 attack. No, I'm not referencing a meme, I'm being serious here. If not 9000, maybe 3000-5000, because 700 attack just does not even cut it.

Last edited:

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In all honesty, 2 hrs is only if you hardcore grind and don't make yourself OP. Even if you weren't rushing, and farmed for sex stats, you could easily see everything in about an hour, since you can use CTRL to 2x the sections that are extremely tedious and repetitive.

I got 939 of those sex currency things, tried to find out if there was a way to reduce damage via sex, and still completed the game in 2 hrs.

There is one thing that's bothering me though, in the "tutorial area" there's a large wooden double door, is there any way to unlock it/enter it?

Before I posted this, I decided to check that door out again. I don't know when I unlocked it, but.. ho boy, what's in there might actually explain why the game seems so frigging easy. I tried to beat it with the stats I had that defeated the final boss, and... I can't actually beat this "area", I get OHKO'd. Take note, the final boss dealt 0 damage except for his strong attack, so... I'll try spending a few of the 700 odd sex currencies I never used.

Edit: This really does require grinding to pass. my defence is 700 and I'm still getting hit for 500 damage. Considering the attacks used against me are COMBO attacks, all I need to be KO'd is 2 combo attacks to hit my 3000 health to 0. Do not take that area lightly!
Editx2: Ok, this is pretty bullshit, as offensive magic is pretty much nullified 100%, and so is physical sometimes too, I wouldn't be surprised if you need 9000 attack. No, I'm not referencing a meme, I'm being serious here. If not 9000, maybe 3000-5000, because 700 attack just does not even cut it.
your talking about the extra boss right at start of each turn it said which attack are valid and his strongest attack does like 3000-4000 dmg so u should have 8k i beat him quite easily and all my stats were 830

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't have this problem in the slightest.

Make sure you're raising more than just PHYSICAL defense. I'm like 80% sure the last stat upgrade on her list (Faith) decreases lust/sex based damage, so get a lot of that if you're like me and ran the game with all the parasites.

I'm not sure about damage, as I bought 99 attack upgrades and just oneshot all the bosses.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did eventually beat him, but for some reason he was nearly impossible with 700 attack and defence, so maybe the stats are exponential in some way? I had a few 999 stats when I won, and his fire bubble was only doing 2 hp each.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you all like this type of game then will gonna be your favorite. And it's longer than this and have the same corruption and body modifying too. Almost replay it 3 times with the first about 6~7 hours play time.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you all like this type of game then will gonna be your favorite. And it's longer than this and have the same corruption and body modifying too. Almost replay it 3 times with the first about 6~7 hours play time.
Is there a partial for that?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a partial for that?
Yes. Check this thread

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27493&highlight=rave&page=17

Was hoping that this game will be nearly as good as Rain's Rave, but what people wrote above it doesn't look like that's the case. *sigh*