What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Figured that out last night, thanks for the heads up though. :)

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

EDIT: Nvm , I found out how, thanks for the help anyway :)

I've tried with 120G but it still doesn't let me sleep on slums o_O. I just wanted to know what happens if Emma sleeps on slums with those all men XD
You need to have less then 200 gold, or whatever the amount is to stay at the inn

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

EDIT: Nvm , I found out how, thanks for the help anyway :)

I've tried with 120G but it still doesn't let me sleep on slums o_O. I just wanted to know what happens if Emma sleeps on slums with those all men XD
You and me both, I'm at a stage now when i try to sleep at slums inn i can go waitress job but not sleep :/

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, you can only waitress there. I wish there was few shotas scenes for this game. Emma eating a shota would had been awesome XD

You and me both, I'm at a stage now when i try to sleep at slums inn i can go waitress job but not sleep :/

rizo

Reputation score

Are there any full translations for any of the developers other games? I enjoyed this one so want to give another one a go.

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you see Barbell again?
Does your lust level have to be over 100?

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any full translations for any of the developers other games? I enjoyed this one so want to give another one a go.
I'm pretty sure this is the only one with a proper translation. Shame, since I really wanna play Ellis's adventure :rolleyes:

Also, where are you supposed to find the magic orb on the floor with the pub and the inn???

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there any other games about milfs in a classic rpg kind of game?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it true that this game has multiple endings on dependings with how many men do you have sex????????????

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it true that this game has multiple endings on dependings with how many men do you have sex????????????
Yes. I've finished the game only once, fut from the structure of the ending it's obvious there are variations.

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After defeating the last boss there are two endings I think. One is with less than 250(?) times sex with other men and one is with 250 or more.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you work in the bar as a dancer and in the soapland? I tried talking to the owners but they always say the same thing.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you work in the bar as a dancer and in the soapland? I tried talking to the owners but they always say the same thing.
The more you have sex with men other jobs are unlocked (you're not yet enough bitch to work there)

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk to Ellis at night at the inn after she shows up at the dungeon.

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The more you have sex with men other jobs are unlocked (you're not yet enough bitch to work there)
Is the same true for Barbell?
Seems kinda silly to have sex with all these other jerks to want the king jerk again lol

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the same true for Barbell?
Seems kinda silly to have sex with all these other jerks to want the king jerk again lol
Yep, the same!!!!!(i think if you have 50 or a little more you are good to go!!!!)

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need a big hand here i don't get how to make her become a prostitute or something like that even if i have been cheating and fuckin a lot any hint/help?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i need a big hand here i don't get how to make her become a prostitute or something like that even if i have been cheating and fuckin a lot any hint/help?
How many it´s a lot?????, it will more easy if you say a number!!!!!

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many it´s a lot?????, it will more easy if you say a number!!!!!

oi67.tinypic.com/nd7bsx.jpg

actually i got this stats and i have unlocked kinda all except that tent in the slums and there is the manger but it seems that wont do anything. any hint/help?

i can't post urls :(

Status
Not open for further replies.