What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

look i understand helping people try to figure things out. but it would also be a good idea to make a MEGA or a link with the already translated game? because i still cant translate it.....
I used to share fully patched games but was accused of advocating piracy or profiteering from my translations. Since then I've only been sharing data files and encouraging people to purchase games from the original creators.

Looks like yugifan3 made a new thorough guide on how to patch games, see if that helps you:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

you know what....its not your guy's fault but I don't even care anymore. my anti-virus hates all decrypter. I can't find the link I used to get the game the first time. the sex scenes sound like they are too damn long. I don't even care....thanks for the all decrypt. thanks for teaching me how....GOOD DAY!

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cause I'm that guy who swoops around in a latex suit...

Oh wait, that's Batman. Nevermind.

Anyways, a link for those who have trouble applying the patch. All set and ready to go!

<a href=https://mega.nz/#!4Ipi2A5R!J1_334LYxdZoSIMObYAb9abaZGlao97s9dVi8CD1gNY title="Dat Rep">Emma</a>

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me figure out how to unlock H-scenes in the city, beside the mayor and the innkeeper...
Anyone care to throw some pointers?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need more experience to access the "higher" scenes

Drageeno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

100% sure there must be typos, missing lines, and maybe bugs since I haven't play tested or proofread a single thing... please let me know if you guys find any problems.
So a couple of small bits -- a lot of skills are not translated, such as most of Miguel's magic, and Emma's skill Tackle. There's also occasionally missing lines, such as from right after Emma & Miguel meet Ellis in the ruins (& meet the big bad for the first time). Overall it's small stuff, so good job with all the hard work, and thanks as well!

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

So a couple of small bits -- a lot of skills are not translated, such as most of Miguel's magic, and Emma's skill Tackle. There's also occasionally missing lines, such as from right after Emma & Miguel meet Ellis in the ruins (& meet the big bad for the first time). Overall it's small stuff, so good job with all the hard work, and thanks as well!
In the translation thread some people mentioned those and they've been fixed if you update the patch.

AbaDe

Reputation score

this kind of game requires a full walkthrough as in dungeons there r more than confusing passages and more and more powerful monsters

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do the succubi have any H attacks? I had figured that maybe if you fought them with Miguel along that maybe they'd be able to bewitch him, or that maybe there would be some scenes of them H'ing Emma, but I haven't been able to get them to do anything like that.

I love the translation though. So far the only untranslated scene I found was to the south of the stairs leading to the first rest area (3f I think?). You find a narrow passage leading further south and Emma thinks something (the text is in brackets) and then turns away.

I also kinda wish that this game had some visual indicator as to whether an enemy had H attacks or not, like Virgin Island did.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, they don't have an H attack, sadly.

I fixed the untranslated lines for you too.

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So which monsters *can* rape you?

And who can you fuck?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So which monsters *can* rape you?

And who can you fuck?
rape - goblin, orc warrior, tentacle monster, minotaur and slime(not have cg)

fuck you - every boss enemy(they have 2 gems outside) except Sneaky and the sorcerer(final boss)

btw: where´s the lever to open the blue door from the 1st floor(i can´t remember)??????

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its really not hard at all... give a man a fish you feed him for one game. teach a man to fish hes set for life right?

• Download ALL DECRYPTOR its a program
  • Run It, Select the games Rgss3 file
  • Hit extract All. Finished then close the program
  • Go to the EXTRACT folder inside all decryptor
  • Cut the folders within, go to the games folder and paste them in
  • Open the translated data folder. copy it into the games folder
  • overwrite all files when promoted with the new translated ones
  • Then delete the rgss3 file and run the game. It should be in english

All Decryptor can be found here courtesy of M1zuki

Honestly... its so easy. Knowing how to do this will serve you waaay more than hoping someone uploads a translated game, thats just not reality and by being ignorant you will miss out on so many games.
Thanks, this helped.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a any way to rest, a night, in Slums? I've tried many ways, even when Emma is "expert cheating wife" still I can't manage to do it ..-..

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a any way to rest, a night, in Slums? I've tried many ways, even when Emma is "expert cheating wife" still I can't manage to do it ..-..
You need to have less then 200 gold, or whatever the amount is to stay at the inn

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can i get some tips for this, I've gotten to floor 5 in the ruins but I can only sleep with the inn owner and do the dance job and give breast milk. It won't let me do anything else. What are the conditions to trigger the other h-scenes/events...

Sarav

Reputation score

Can i get some tips for this, I've gotten to floor 5 in the ruins but I can only sleep with the inn owner and do the dance job and give breast milk. It won't let me do anything else. What are the conditions to trigger the other h-scenes/events...
I can't remember which floor but as soon as you get to a grey rocky area, go up/north and look for a hole in the wall.

rizo

Reputation score

I've done that and you get stuck in the wall, then the guy fucks you when you call out for help. :/

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Had the same issue.
I played once, staying true to the husband. Then I started a new game+, to see the dirty stuff, but had little luck there. I'm near the last level of the dungeon and saw the scenes with the mayor and the inn owner, but nothing else.

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need a certain number at the "Sex with other men" counter.
I don't know the exact numbers but for example for the men in the dungeon who offer to sell items for money or service (if you're alone in the dungeon) you unlock extra scenes if you have had sex with other men more then 50 times.
It's the same for other event in the city. Just have sex with the mayor/pub owner at least 50 times (one event is worth several times) to unlock new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.