What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Heisendou ] [ へいせん堂 ] Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior / 神官戦士エリスの冒険 RE058443 RJ058443

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RJ058443: Adventure of priests warrior Ellis

Doing a quick bump. Got as far as the first party member (Mr Horse Dong)
This game honestly seems better than the sequel. Idk maybe it's the story progression. I'm curious how the relationship between Ellis and McCoy develops tbh lmao.
I found it tedious.
It was much more linear than the sequels and it took quite a bit of grinding/fighting to finish this game.... Considering the scenes are exactly like in the sequel except with another protagonist but with the exact same art style and poses I don't think it's a must play.
If you really like the translated sequel and their newest game you can give this game a go but you shouldn't expect too much.

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What kind of translator were you using?
I was using VNR until it suddenly stopped bringing up the text box...
I might reinstall and see.

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know if there is a translation of the game?
the sequel has its complete translation but I want to know if this game have a translation, I liked more than the other game

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey so I worked on (and then abandoned) a partial patch for this game, after I played Married Warrior Emma and liked it so much. There's no use letting it collect digital dust on my hardrive, and it seems people still make requests for this game, so... here you go. Mind you, it's been little tested.

I've anyone would like to continue with it, I included my WIP in the archive as well. Enjoy.

Attachments

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when I try to load the game i get Graphics/Titles error

any help please?

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

when I try to load the game i get Graphics/Titles error

any help please?
You've extracted the game in non-Japanese locale. Change your system locale to Japanese before extracting, or use 'sjisunzip' (look it up).

Or -smaller probability- you effed up when you applied the partial patch from Etory. Look at this: How to Apply a Partial

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a big interest in this game? Was the sequel pretty popular?
I'd love to see this translated and was wondering if anyone else was :O

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Married Warrior Emma was pretty great. I assume some interest flows backwards in to to... Holy Warrior Ellis.

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took me a lot of time to find some place with this game and now it says that I got a "Graphics/Title" error. Some help? Couldn't find anything to pass through this error.

ments

Reputation score

It took me a lot of time to find some place with this game and now it says that I got a "Graphics/Title" error. Some help? Couldn't find anything to pass through this error.
give a screenshot of error

Bryanis

Reputation score

If you encounter a graphic / title error after a long time in the game. It's most likely a custom made title with a Japanese name. And the name got screwed up when extracting the archive. Check the title folder for weird looking name.
If there one, you can change it to the required name (hint : ctrl+c with the error pop up message as active window => word => ctrl+v => select the title name => copy => edit the title name => paste).

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I open the game a black window appears and then shows this:

That's the image which is in the "Titles" folder

And this is the "Game.ini"

-> I tried to change the name of the title image to the same of the error but nothing happened.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

-> I tried to change the name of the title image to the same of the error but nothing happened.
Change your system locale to japanese, then unpack game again
in any case there is the latest version, if by some reason game still don't work

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

Definitely an error cause by extracting on non japanese local setting.
The weird name in the game.ini (showing up on top of the game window) is the game name in japanese misinterpreted by window not being in japanese local setting when extracting.

The Title in question for the error is the game title background. So it's the
file corrupted name that bring for the error.

using the trick I gave in my previous post should do the trick if you copy the full name of the file (careful of extra space at the beginning and end of the name). Here the"." like should probably be in the file name too.

Another way to get it would probably be to download the trial and extract it using japanese local setting or using extracting tool with emulating software to get the right name to copy&paste, or just move the file.

Best way to avoid that kind of error is to have japanese local setting switched on.
Or use emulating tool to extract game file to get all the name in Japanese.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am in the Marquis' mansion and I have no idea what I am supposed to do lol.

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am in the Marquis' mansion and I have no idea what I am supposed to do lol.
I too have the same problem. I am not sure how to go further. I have talk to everybody i could see and no reaction. Not sure if I have to find a key or find some evidence. Anybody know how to further advance the scene?

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too have the same problem. I am not sure how to go further. I have talk to everybody i could see and no reaction. Not sure if I have to find a key or find some evidence. Anybody know how to further advance the scene?
I finally figured it out. the key is behind the chair in the throne room.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any theories on what I am doing wrong to get this error? I un-rar'd the game in Japanese locale. It appears to be asking me why I don't have this weird sub-folder under Graphics (to which I would love to reply, "I don't know, it's your game, not mine...").

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.