What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Heisendou ] [へいせん堂] Sacred Princess -Holy Hentai Monogatari- セイクリッドプリンセス 聖王女物語 RE158026 RJ158026

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [へいせん堂] セイクリッドプリンセス 聖王女物語

Anyone knows why I can't continue to the next map?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows why I can't continue to the next map?
Because you haven't reported your subjugation of the mountain bandits to the adventurers' guild like you were supposed to?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are right!. I did it already though. I knew it was something easy lol. Thanks anyway!
Because you haven't reported your subjugation of the mountain bandits to the adventurers' guild like you were supposed to?

Last edited:

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess people must really love milfs if the only one of these translated was Emma's :cool:

Has anyone played through the first game tho? I hear mixed things but I love the design of Ellis. Chiitrans of VNR?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess people must really love milfs if the only one of these translated was Emma's :cool:

Has anyone played through the first game tho? I hear mixed things but I love the design of Ellis. Chiitrans of VNR?
Translation takes long time and lots of work, so people who translates games choose good ones, and like i said translation takes long time, so its only natural that older games will be first, and it have nothing to do with milfs or any other forum users tastes, because they are very mixed.

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation takes long time and lots of work, so people who translates games choose good ones, and like i said translation takes long time, so its only natural that older games will be first, and it have nothing to do with milfs or any other forum users tastes, because they are very mixed.
Oh I don't doubt that at all!

rock41t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I played the game i made a little guide to not lose myself, the game is fairly linear but if you want to go straight to the point you can use this to guide yourself.

You can get the h-scenes anytime you want so I divided it into the walkthrough part and the h part, the missables are inside the walkthrough too.

English is not my first language so bear in mind it might have some grammatical errors but I believe it's decent enough to be understandable, still feel free to pm me if it have some weird unreadable parts.

Walkthrough part 1
Reda section
-Go to the inn and get a quest from the green dressed guy at the counter.
-At night you can get +2 lewd points by the new guys at the table.
-Left to the inn the bald guy will grope you if you don’t have money.
-Top left building is the bath; you get more exp by bathing in it till you sleep.
-North is the dungeon but you are not allowed to pass, you can pay or be groped, if you don’t give them money you will get groped and asked again if you wish to continue being groped or pay.

-Get the document in the lower floor and give it back to the man in the inn.
-In the dungeon you can’t see much, with the stick or the lamp (you buy them in the shop) you can increased the visible area, you can only use one at time (the lamp is better).

-Go outside, the lower building is the CG recollection, in the north there is the orc cave.
-In the CG recollection room you can see the events and which one are missing, in the north there is a door to the CG only room.

-Orc cave, go down to the third floor, white crystal heals you; red one let leaves you in 1 hp, lose for an H, return and beat it.

-Go through the bridge forest.
-Here there are the travelers one screen before the inn; you can get a scene later.
-In the middle is a inn, here with the guy in the counter is the easiest scene and probably the beginning of the corruption (meaning you learn to kiss and blowjob here if your stat are high enough, then use those new skill in other places to boost your perviness).

-Inside the second town, watch a scene, then go to the guild and heard the story, accept the quest and go outside to the mountains.

-Lose to the bandit boss (or you won’t get the dress and going to miss some scenes)
-Search for the clothes two floors below, where the jail is.
-Beat the boss.

-Return to the second town and go to the north area, there is a big mansion.
-Second option let the guard gropes you.
-Save the girl on the right side and grab the book on the upper side.
-Lose and beat the boss.

-Go to the third town
-Inside the inn, a guy at the counter gives you the orc base
-In the lower part there a big house with an old guy for the last mission.
-After talk him to him you will be told that if you speak with him again you will go to the no return-point so just leave and do the rest of the missing scenes.
Accept the final mission.

-Go through the final area, first woods and then ruins
-The boss fairly easy so just avoid the mobs and kill him.
-You can’t return to the inn but you can heal your party by speaking with the crystal, there are a lot of them.
-You can’t return to shop but there is a merchant near the end of the forest.
-You don’t get any scenes in this mission, nor from the mobs nor form the boss.

-You return to the third town
-Remove your equipment, so the next protagonist gets them.
-Inside the inn there is the blue haired guy inside a room talk to him for a scene, do it twice to end the first part of the game.
ATTENTION: Airin gets some % of your H stats, money and equipment that wasn’t equipped so un-equip everything so she have the best armor from the start.

Walkthrough part 2
Airin Section
The towns are numbered the same as with Reda even tought you go backwards with Airin for the sake of order.

-You can talk to some people inside the castle, and here is the guy who gives you the first quest when you were Reda, talk to him for some dirty words teaching (You can’t return to the castle and as this is not a scene it doesn’t appear in the CG room).

-Enter Third town
-Inside the inn, talk to the counter guy to open the orc area.
-Talk to the Chief.

-Go to the Orc cave
-The same as before, lose and the beat him again.

-Cross the forest (there are nothing here, nor the adventurers, they are inside the inn, which is on the next forest, the one near the first town).

-Enter Second town
-Go to the Guild to get the job and go to the bandit area.

-Enter bandit area
-The same as before, lose to the boss to get the dress, your clothes are on the second floor where are the beds.
-Beat the boss and return to the guild to report it.
-There are not an event for Airin in the evil merchant building inside the Second town (the one north of the inn), and the building is forever closed.

-Cross the forest
-The pervert adventurers are now inside the inn now.

-Go to First town
-The north path ends takes you to the end game, you will get a warning telling you so, so don’t go till you are ready as you can’t return later.
-The guy inside the inn gives you the orc cave (go, lose and beat the boss).
-Once you are ready and did the missing scenes you can go north and end the game, is pretty straightforward and there is no H scene.

-No idea what the end game + does.

Tips for the h-scenes
-To do anything you need to have a lot of sex stat, so you won’t be able to start scenes at first, even if you meet the people.
-To “unlock” more scenes you need to have high stats and do the necessary events, for example to have sex with the travelers in the woods you need to do first the anal and prostitution event because theirs have those scenes.
-The scenes are usually divided this way: kiss, felatio, vaginal sex, prostitution. Note that for some reason they aren’t listed in an intuitive way so play with the different options and see each answer, for example I think the typical way is something like this:
Seduce…>Kiss
..........…>Felatio
Talk………>Talk
........……>Have sex

Scenes for Reda
Scenes for Reda:
FIRST TOWN:
-The innkeeper (It doesn’t matter if you got money or not).
-In the second floor of the inn, blue haired guy (learn boobjob).
-The shop owner gives you a discount by your services (Sex gives you 50%).
-The blue haired young guy close to the bath house.
-At night go to the building in the left area (learn anal).
-Baths undress and go to the men area.
-Guards in the north area.

NORTH CAVE FROM THE FIRST TOWN:
-Lose to the boss.

FIRST BRIDGE:
-Travelers.
-Inn, not the innkeeper but the guest next to him (learn to kiss, learn blowjob, low h-points required, good to start).

SECOND TOWN:
-Two beggars in the left area.
-Prostitute guild (learn prostitution job).
-Brown haired man in front of the inn.
-Brown haired man in the second floor of the inn.
-After becoming a prostitute a well-dressed blue haired man appear right to the fountain, say yes and now can go work in the soap land (learn soap-play), the big building that you couldn’t enter before.
-At night in the slums there is a man in front of a building say yes (may need to donate some money to the beggar at the right side).
-Be a dancer in the pub (you need to lose to the bandits to get the dancer clothes if not you are screwed).
-In the building in the north area.

BANDITS SOUTH OF THE SECOND TOWN:
-Lose to the boss.

NORTH CAVE FROM THE THIRD TOWN:
-Lose to the boss.

THIRD TOWN:
-Bald guy inside the inn in a room.
-In the top right area there is an event at night inside a big house.
-In the bath.
-After beating the final boss talk to the blue haired guy who helped you for two scenes.
- The man near the well.

Scenes for Airin
Airin has the same scenes, people who you can prostitute yourself and triggers that Reda, so just do the same as above to get them, the small differences will go down here.

CASTLE:
-Not an scene per se, but you can’t return here to get it again so, you can talk to the guy in the south east corner, is the pervert who teaches you dirty words.

THIRD TOWN:
- There is a pervert at night, if your h-stat are high enough you can join him by undressing in the empty house, there is one in the three towns.

SECOND TOWN:
- There is a new hobo now, an exhibitionist one.
-The building inside were was a slave girl inside is forever closed during the Reda part of the story so there is nothing there for Airin.

FIRST TOWN:
-Nothing new for Airin.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems へいせん堂 is doing another big game ^.^

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

It seems へいせん堂 is doing another big game ^.^

Searched a bit..... nothing on dlsite blog, nothing on twitter .... finally found this:

heisen. blog96. fc2 com/

The new heroine is really hot and they even reduced the extremely unrealistic breast size a bit..... I think this will be the best game yet. I hope they are changing their "concept" a bit. All 3 games have the same "general story" and Events....
Dancer Outfit
Whore Outfit
Normal Outfit

- Facial
- Titfuck
- Blowjob
- Kiss
- Fuck
- Gangbang

Also I noticed that in every game the heroine got captured by bandits and was used as a sex slave for a couple of events before escaping prison.

They really could use a bit more imagination and a few more outfits.
I rather want them to slow down and release the game 3 months later and add more content and outfits.
The third game was really good but it felt like you played the game 2 times and the only thing that changed was the heroine. The same situations. Every single scene was copied from the first walkthrough.

Attachments

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting, the new girl looks cute

and yes, I do hope that the new game will have more new cg, instead of recycling the old ones

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also I noticed that in every game the heroine got captured by bandits and was used as a sex slave for a couple of events before escaping prison.

They really could use a bit more imagination and a few more outfits.
I rather want them to slow down and release the game 3 months later and add more content and outfits.
The third game was really good but it felt like you played the game 2 times and the only thing that changed was the heroine. The same situations. Every single scene was copied from the first walkthrough.
I think you will find that most, if not all H game circles reuse their formula and just use different characters, and the formula normally plays on the fetish or group they sell to.
I think it's nice for the devs cause they can focus on what content they want to put into the game, deliver a finished product and not have empty promises unfulfilled when they release (like circle kame for instance). It also makes it easy to enjoy the content in the game (for people who understand japanese or dont) if it's similar to the previous works.

It would be great if they had more variety in costumes or situations but at the same time I cant say that they arn't exactly using most of the situations that can be applied to a fantasy RPG H game. the main thing about this circle as far as the games are concerned is corruption and prostitution, not really cosplay or costumes. there are not many circles that change up formula.

the latest blog post basically says
The new heroin's name is Maika.
the game will be played in 1 town and you explore the dungeon there (similar to Ima the milf).
some of the battles might be difficult or feel drawn out (in the current build of the game), but they plan to add mercenaries to add to your party.
they plan to show them off in the next update.

maybe one of them will be female. :D

side note: if you want to find the blog for most of the content makers it's easily found on either their main circle page next to the "ホームページ" section or often found on the "ホームページ" section when looking at any of their works

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

I think you will find that most, if not all H game circles reuse their formula and just use different characters, and the formula normally plays on the fetish or group they sell to.
I think it's nice for the devs cause they can focus on what content they want to put into the game, deliver a finished product and not have empty promises unfulfilled when they release (like circle kame for instance). It also makes it easy to enjoy the content in the game (for people who understand japanese or dont) if it's similar to the previous works.

It would be great if they had more variety in costumes or situations but at the same time I cant say that they arn't exactly using most of the situations that can be applied to a fantasy RPG H game. the main thing about this circle as far as the games are concerned is corruption and prostitution, not really cosplay or costumes. there are not many circles that change up formula.

the latest blog post basically says
The new heroin's name is Maika.
the game will be played in 1 town and you explore the dungeon there (similar to Ima the milf).
some of the battles might be difficult or feel drawn out (in the current build of the game), but they plan to add mercenaries to add to your party.
they plan to show them off in the next update.

maybe one of them will be female. :D

side note: if you want to find the blog for most of the content makers it's easily found on either their main circle page next to the "ホームページ" section or often found on the "ホームページ" section when looking at any of their works
I Agree
Many games are similar but this game had the EXACT same scenes.
You walk from left to right and then from right to left with another heroine and you experience EXACTLY the same scenes on the way.
This ruined the great art a bit because this game should have been cut by 50% and gave you a choice as which heroine you want to play with.
Add to that: the previous game was quite similar too with even parts of the same TOWN and buildings being used.... They even recycled the guy from the first game again and he appears in every game as a generic pervert who corrupts the heroine.

I Really like this circle but seriously.... they are overdoing it.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's true!, The guy you are saying is Barbell from the game of Emma. I hate that dude tho lol
I Agree
Many games are similar but this game had the EXACT same scenes.
You walk from left to right and then from right to left with another heroine and you experience EXACTLY the same scenes on the way.
This ruined the great art a bit because this game should have been cut by 50% and gave you a choice as which heroine you want to play with.
Add to that: the previous game was quite similar too with even parts of the same TOWN and buildings being used.... They even recycled the guy from the first game again and he appears in every game as a generic pervert who corrupts the heroine.

I Really like this circle but seriously.... they are overdoing it.

atmos002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a working link for the game?