What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Heisendou ] [へいせん堂] Sacred Princess -Holy Hentai Monogatari- セイクリッドプリンセス 聖王女物語 RE158026 RJ158026

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [へいせん堂] セイクリッドプリンセス 聖王女物語

Does anybody know if there is anything new if you restart the game after the ending?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the e-hentai gallery, looks like there's almost twice CGs than Milf Warrior Emma.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload a full save?

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gonna probably sound like a moron here but what is the requirement to get the girls to dance in the bar in the second town?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gonna probably sound like a moron here but what is the requirement to get the girls to dance in the bar in the second town?
Lose once to the bandit boss in their hide out, should be in the mountains if I remember right. After that the girls gotta run around and find their clothes to escape or kill said boss.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Frak, welp looks like a redo is in order

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lose once to the bandit boss in their hide out, should be in the mountains if I remember right. After that the girls gotta run around and find their clothes to escape or kill said boss.
I never saw something where you had to lose fight to unlock content unrelated to the fights before. Meh.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I never saw something where you had to lose fight to unlock content unrelated to the fights before. Meh.
This series is actually known for it, ever since The first one with the paladin girl. That's why every boss has two crystals in front of them: A white crystal to fully heal... And a Red Crystal to drop your HP to -1-.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Frak, welp looks like a redo is in order
This.

I dunno how about the others feels, but I think it's pretty cheap of a move Heisendou has taken.

I mean, the character's different, and they surely have to redraw all CG considering the different characters and perspective, sure, but...

y'know, this is even worse than their first game, in terms of breaking those women...

and I thought Heisendou is all about breaking women in...

P.S. : I was overjoyed when I found out they're mother and daughter, but to find out that there's no scene with both of the in it?

Damn, can't tell you how disappointed I was.

I know I'm asking too much, especially as someone who dl'd it for free, but still...

Last edited:

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing scenes 6 , 9 , 10 , 31 -_- if anyone has hints for these ? much app reciated before I move on to the other route.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Full gallery save wanted. The game update 20.07.2015

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm missing scenes 6 , 9 , 10 , 31 -_- if anyone has hints for these ? much app reciated before I move on to the other route.
31 -> go to forest and talk with the 2 guys camping. You must do a lot of other scenes before, but I don't know which of them are needed.
Now how can I obtain scenes 5 to 10?
And a tip for anyone playing: buy and keep a copy of the best equipment for she besides the ones you're already using (of course, for the smallest price fucking with the shopkeeper), so you can equip her daughter earlier after you pass the half of the game.

Last edited:

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe those are all the sex scenes for the Inkeeper in first town regular talk to him to stay the night for "free" ;), and the other one is a guy in the counter in the inn of the first forest they are the sex scenes not the kissing or BJ ones.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically what this game really-really misses is a final cycle through the events with both characters. Would have been perfect otherwise.

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

31 -> go to forest and talk with the 2 guys camping. You must do a lot of other scenes before, but I don't know which of them are needed.
And a tip for anyone playing: buy and keep a copy of the best equipment for she besides the ones you're already using (of course, for the smallest price fucking with the shopkeeper), so you can equip her daughter earlier after you pass the half of the game.
I believe those are all the sex scenes for the Inkeeper in first town regular talk to him to stay the night for "free" ;), and the other one is a guy in the counter in the inn of the first forest they are the sex scenes not the kissing or BJ ones.
now I have all but 9 and 10 . 5+6 is sex with the lewd traveler (forest inn), 7+8 are the first towns innkeeper ,

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hate this bugg!!!

in no case with the daughter the bad foot then comes no longer out you.

Version 1.01
It was fixed a bug that occurs in Idea of public bath.
It was fixed for some treasure chest trouble.

Version 1.02
It was fixed a bug that occurs in the Idea of the inn.

who has ne new version?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm still missing scenes 9 and 10 too :confused:
Tried to talk with everyone in the cities, day and night, and also go to the dungeons and nothing...

moonblack

Reputation score

Tried to talk with everyone in the cities, day and night, and also go to the dungeons and nothing...
Same here. It might be the bug that's fixed in version 1.02.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked 9th and 10th are sex scenes for the Inkeeper at first town maybe you need to kiss and gave him BJ before? besides having high ecchi stats. And that would be with the blond gal.

Anyways here's a save with all scenes unlocked. Enjoy. My bad didn't knew when cleared you got an extra room of CG's there is another save for NG+.

Attachments

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Thanks for fulfilling the request. Rep+