What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

Doll Mode is the extra mode that is provided after unlocking enemies and stuff. You can put her into positions and stuff.

Oh snap now I have a reason to get last half of the unlockables then. Thanks.

Reputation score

Could anyone do a rough translation of the options menu?

IShallRemainNameless said:
For version 1.20:

Difficulty: Easy - Normal - Hard
Naked Mode: No - Yes
Underwear: Yes - No
Screen: Windowed - Fullscreen
AntiAliasing: No - Yes
Effects: Nice - Simple
FPS: 60 - 30
Voice Slider
SE Slider
BGM Slider
Controller: Use - Don't Use
Attack: Button 1/z
Jump: Button 2/x
Pause: Button 3/c
Return to Title
This is for version 1.20, I'll update it if there are any changes in the new version once I get my hands on it.

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know some people have Pm'd me about the game sorry it took so long I've been swamped with work and when I come home I've been lazy.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nevermind on about farming those cores again, its still fun somehow.

About the 1.20 version how do I make vita nude in the options? It's not working for some reason, she's still wearing her underwear.

I remember that one of those two circled in red is underwear toggle and other one is nude toggle. but I toggle one of them at a time and both at same time and it does nothing. while the one in between is just screen resize and one underneath the second is shadow lighters.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Nevermind on about farming those cores again, its still fun somehow.

About the 1.20 version how do I make vita nude in the options? It's not working for some reason, she's still wearing her underwear.

I remember that one of those two circled in red is underwear toggle and other one is nude toggle. but I toggle one of them at a time and both at same time and it does nothing. while the one in between is just screen resize and one underneath the second is shadow lighters.
Neither ' 3' you're actually looking at censoring (mosaic) and anti-alias.

It's the 2nd from the top
Left is wearing underwear, middle not wearing, and right is always nude.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Neither ' 3' you're actually looking at censoring (mosaic) and anti-alias.

It's the 2nd from the top
Left is wearing underwear, middle not wearing, and right is always nude.
sorry can i ask what is the meaning not not wearing and always nude ?
aren't they the same ? :eek:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry can i ask what is the meaning not not wearing and always nude ?
aren't they the same ? :eek:
I don't have that version to test for sure, but my guess is that not wearing underwear means you still have your armor available, just that once those are broken you're nude.

Always nude would start you out completely naked instead

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is for version 1.20, I'll update it if there are any changes in the new version once I get my hands on it.
You can find the 1.30 on anime-share i think. I am using 1.30 and menu is quite different.

Also it appears that you can switch between red and white clothes. How do i do that?

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn thanks lazycat no wonder why I was so confused. The menu is different from my old version XD

Anyways. To switch to white costume you must unlock it in CG gallery first and when you do, press the "U" key in the Main menu. Vita's outfit will change from red to white to let you know you did it correctly.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone mentioned "Doll Mode" How do i acess that? I unlocked everything in the gallery and nothing there looks like "Doll Mode"

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hmm...interesting. White dress mode is pretty much god mode. You get grabbed and you dictate whether or not you get out or you get fucked just by pressing either attack(get out) or jump(get fucked). You never lose you hat and you'll only lose your clothing with the anti-clothing powerup or when you get fucked. Even at that point, you still never lose your hat...meaning you never die.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm...interesting. White dress mode is pretty much god mode. You get grabbed and you dictate whether or not you get out or you get fucked just by pressing either attack(get out) or jump(get fucked). You never lose you hat and you'll only lose your clothing with the anti-clothing powerup or when you get fucked. Even at that point, you still never lose your hat...meaning you never die.
One of the newer update allow the hat to be dropped in Unison mode (white dress)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone mentioned "Doll Mode" How do i acess that? I unlocked everything in the gallery and nothing there looks like "Doll Mode"
You probably have to beat the Extra Stage too. Head into the direction of where Signum is in there. I really hate the extra stage cuz its very annoying XD

Reputation score

Okay, full option screen translation for v1.31:

Difficulty: Easy - Normal - Hard
Underwear: On - Off - Always Naked
Mosaic: Off - On
Screen Mode: Windowed - Full Screen
Anti-Aliasing: Off - On
Voice Slider
Sound Effects Slider
BGM Slider
Controller: Use - Don't Use
Attack: Button 1 - Z
Jump: Button 2 - X
Pause: Button 3 - C
Return to Title
I don't think it's all that different from the previous versions, but I said I'd post it so there it is.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there is an update
Mine was ver 1.22
Is there any huge difference?
Something like new animation / new stage?
Or probably it's just a bug fix?

Reputation score

There are 2 new enemies, and a number of old "enemies" that didn't show up in the gallery previously now do (like the tentacle things the bosses will sometimes throw at you).

As to Doll mode, I'm pretty sure that is just referring to the normal animation viewer in the Gallery...unless someone can confirm there's something else? Cause I sure don't see anything.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

For reference, the newest version is 1.31a, released just a couple of days ago which is just bug fixes. The last significant update was 1.30, released a couple of months ago, which added a slime enemy with an animation and a floating block of ice that could freeze you. Various level design adjustments and enemy behaviour changes were also implemented.

The doll mode is a simple dress up mode where you can add and remove various bits of clothing, change Vita's expression, add cum stains and injury scrapes to the standing picture of Vita (The same as you see on the left hand side of the screen during gameplay, except magnified). It's located in the cg gallery to the right of the demo mode for each outfit . There is a doll mode for Vita in her regular red outfit and her unison/white outfit.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For reference, the newest version is 1.31a, released just a couple of days ago which is just bug fixes. The last significant update was 1.30, released a couple of months ago, which added a slime enemy with an animation and a floating block of ice that could freeze you. Various level design adjustments and enemy behaviour changes were also implemented.

The doll mode is a simple dress up mode where you can add and remove various bits of clothing, change Vita's expression, add cum stains and injury scrapes to the standing picture of Vita (The same as you see on the left hand side of the screen during gameplay, except magnified). It's located in the cg gallery to the right of the demo mode for each outfit . There is a doll mode for Vita in her regular red outfit and her unison/white outfit.
I see so thats what is the doll mode. I tought it was something different since someone mentioned different poses.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe the various naked options in the options menu can take her hat off for you, as well as start any stage completely naked.

White dress option even in naked mode is still godmode.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

which version has the doll mode again? I have 1.30 and i can't find it in the gallery. Also done the extra stage with the annoying puzzle jumping stuff in it.

EDIT: nvm... did not read that kanji right.

Last edited: