What's new

Help! Clannad plushies for my fiance

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
So if you've seen Clannad, you'll know of the Dango Daikazoku. I'd like to get my fiance some stuffed pillows shaped like Dango. Ideally, in a few years I'd like her to have a stack of the things that takes up an entire corner of the room. I want them to be HUGE. Like, somewhere between a foot and 2 feet tall. (30-65cm) Problem is I have no idea where to find something like that, or what J-vendors I should check, and the googling I've done hasn't yielded much. Plus I suck at googling. The only thing I've found are commissioned pieces, and while I'm willing to spend anything under 300 USD for one of these, I'd really only expect to pay 60-100; after all it is just a bean bag with some black felt strips for eyes. All the commission artists I've run across online charge way more than that.

Can anybody help me? Her birthday is late July, so I have some time, but I'd like to start early - shipping overseas takes time, you know. She's way more into anime than I am, so I'm sure she would know where to find what I'm looking for, but I'd rather not spoil the surprise by asking her.

Massive rep to anybody that can find me stuffies in the same vein of the little sheep things in the dreamworld with Ushio and the puppet.

Attachments show what I'm looking for plushies of.

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Help! Clannad plushies for my fiance

Why not just make one for her? From what I see, it actually looks kind of like how you would sew a Metroid plushie, only much easier.

Edit -

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's far from impossible, and you'd probably get some points for having done it yourself.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a grand idea.

I just wish there were a way to make it and avoid all those ugly seams going down the sides.... oh well, I guess you can't have everything