What's new

Help! "魔少女~M男絶頂地獄~" game won't start

D

Dojofun

So I bought this game "魔少女~M男絶頂地獄~" from DMM website, I live in the U.S. so the game wont start, giving me a message saying "This game is Japan only" and I already put my system local to Japanese and then I put everything else to Japan but still won't start, and to make it worse DMM can't help me because every time I try to contact support on their website my message doesn't go through because "This service is not available in my area" so now I'm pissed that I bought this game that won't start (and I can't return it) because I don't live in Japan (and the website didn't say anything about that too), and DMM can't help me because of a similar reason? service is not available in my area? why? sigh now I'm hoping if someone else out there has the solution I'm looking for please help me.
Link to the game (dmm.co.jp/en/dc/pcgame/-/detail/=/cid=vsat_0152/)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Help! "魔少女~M男絶頂地獄~" game won't start

Hmm, I remember another game that was posted on these forums that had some crappy "Japan only" DRM that checked the operating system you are running.

It could be tricked by editing your registry by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/system/currentcontrolset/control/nls/language and then changing the value of InstallLanquage to 0411.

That might work for this game if you have not tried it yet. Keep your other settings in Japanese too, just in case it does other checks.

OP
D

Dojofun

Hmm, I remember another game that was posted on these forums that had some crappy "Japan only" DRM that checked the operating system you are running.

It could be tricked by editing your registry by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/system/currentcontrolset/control/nls/language and then changing the value of InstallLanquage to 0411.

That might work for this game if you have not tried it yet. Keep your other settings in Japanese too, just in case it does other checks.
Thanks but still didn't work :(

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Use a japanese proxy? Obviously a Japan only DRM would only work in Japan, so trick it into thinking your in Japan using a proxy. Though I think you can only do that using a internet browser, I have no clue as to how to use a proxy without a browser.