What's new

ADV [Henshinvolt] A New Titan Story - Titan Simulator

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is focused on getting closer with two certain girls (I am planning to add more girls etc in the future) and doing various tasks and actions etc. I have a turn based combat system in the game at the moment which I plan to add more enemies and interactions as I continue development on the game.

I am curious what people will think of what has been made so far.

Mega Download Below (Version 0.01G):
#!kxJBVS4Q!HnqnkzH_hpcMqPJ7h6VRhxv9MXi4_wbpdMPkMU8oJlI

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: A New Titan Story - Titan Simulator

Do you have any previous projects? If not, have you ever worked on any H-games prior to this one?

EDIT: Alright, just played through a bit of it. The backgrounds look a bit meh for now and the art can be weird at points (EX: Raven's breasts). I wasn't expecting there to be animation but what there is at the current moment is pretty good actually. The fighting system has the potential to be extremely neat but for now it's just a proof of concept that needs to be worked on. The dialogue for Starfire is pretty spot on but Raven's needs a bit of work but that's probably just me.Speaking of dialogue, I severely hope you can pull off the timer thing (if you decide to continue with it) so it's not either frustrating to deal with or have it be so slow it doesn't even matter at all. Some nitpicking here but I figured the choices from the intro would have an impact on relationship with Raven and Starfire; and exactly why can you buy food and clothing from a video store?

To sum it all up, it's pretty decent. Though, take everything with a grain of salt since it's only version 0.01

On a more positive note I'm extremely excited for a Teen Titan story regarding Raven and Starfire. Also what other girls are you planning on adding in the foreseeable future?

That's pretty much all my critique for now unless I run into something new.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there screenshots? original art? pixel art?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems alright so far. The art when you go into Raven's room is a bit off though. Mostly her breasts.

Conceptually the fighting is a neat enough system. 2 ways to attack the opponent and all, but the current fights didn't elaborate on that at all. Considering they both give tutorials on how to fight, I think one of the fights you should make focused on fighting health, and the other energy. Also the attacks are going to need number tweeking to make them better in certain situations. In both of Raven's fights I just used her strong attack. There was no incentive to try anything else.
Starfire had an odd thing where her "small starbolt" did more damage and cost less than her "determined starbolt" so I was a bit confused about that as well.

Granted I know that since this is pretty much proof of concept, just about all this stuff will be changed eventually. Seems neat enough. Looking forward to watching this grow.

OP
Henshinvolt

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems alright so far. The art when you go into Raven's room is a bit off though. Mostly her breasts.

Conceptually the fighting is a neat enough system. 2 ways to attack the opponent and all, but the current fights didn't elaborate on that at all. Considering they both give tutorials on how to fight, I think one of the fights you should make focused on fighting health, and the other energy. Also the attacks are going to need number tweeking to make them better in certain situations. In both of Raven's fights I just used her strong attack. There was no incentive to try anything else.
Starfire had an odd thing where her "small starbolt" did more damage and cost less than her "determined starbolt" so I was a bit confused about that as well.
Yeah I have been debating with myself if I should completely redraw that piece of art.

I was originally going to focus on the health/energy thing but I ended up making it so it was possible to either way in terms of the Raven fights. Only using strong attacks doesn't work for anything I have tested. The determined starbolt should do less than small starbolt (well at this point in the game).

Original art. Maybe that will change in the future.

Do you have any previous projects? If not, have you ever worked on any H-games prior to this one?

EDIT: Alright, just played through a bit of it. The backgrounds look a bit meh for now and the art can be weird at points (EX: Raven's breasts). I wasn't expecting there to be animation but what there is at the current moment is pretty good actually. The fighting system has the potential to be extremely neat but for now it's just a proof of concept that needs to be worked on. The dialogue for Starfire is pretty spot on but Raven's needs a bit of work but that's probably just me.Speaking of dialogue, I severely hope you can pull off the timer thing (if you decide to continue with it) so it's not either frustrating to deal with or have it be so slow it doesn't even matter at all. Some nitpicking here but I figured the choices from the intro would have an impact on relationship with Raven and Starfire; and exactly why can you buy food and clothing from a video store?

On a more positive note I'm extremely excited for a Teen Titan story regarding Raven and Starfire. Also what other girls are you planning on adding in the foreseeable future?
I have worked on some previous game development but not H games before.

Raven's dialogue for the 2003 version does vary in spots. Yeah I may go and retime things (or maybe I'll change how the system works). The early choices in game do change minor things but I don't think most people will notice unless I point that out. There is food in certain video stores. In terms of clothing I've seen it before but it is unusual for sure.

I would like to get girls like Jinx in the game. I am a little hesitant of saying say I want Bumblebee, Argent etc simply because I have no idea how long it'll take me to get to the point where they would be in game but ideally I want to include them too.

OP
Henshinvolt

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I can see that. *Nod nod*

I originally was going to design it that way but I changed it and made it possible for it to work both ways. Only using strong attack doesn't work for any of the fights I have included so far. If that's true I'll be interested in seeing that bug or my own error/s. Yeah determined starbolt early game should do less damage. I could maybe rename techniques because most people aren't going to remember stuff in the tutorial etc but I think it's okay.

Original art. I was debating with myself if I wanted to make the combat pixel art at first.

I have worked on game development stuff (nothing major) before but not on H games.

I've been debating with myself if I should redraw that particular Raven image from scratch or not. Raven's dialogue varies a bunch on the 2003 show but I might agree. The timer system is something I may rework or retool.

I would like to have Jinx in the game too. I want other girls too but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

OP
Henshinvolt

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried to post twice but I think they still need to be approved.

To Razeluxe

Yeah I can see that. *Nod nod*

I originally was going to design it that way but I changed it and made it possible for it to work both ways. Only using strong attack doesn't work for any of the fights I have included so far. If that's true I'll be interested in seeing that bug or my own error/s. Yeah determined starbolt early game should do less damage. I could maybe rename techniques because most people aren't going to remember stuff in the tutorial etc but I think it's okay.

To dartred
Original art. I was debating with myself if I wanted to make the combat pixel art at first.

To AnonTheHuman

I have worked on game development stuff (nothing major) before but not on H games.

I've been debating with myself if I should redraw that particular Raven image from scratch or not. Raven's dialogue varies a bunch on the 2003 show but I might agree. The timer system is something I may rework or retool.

I would like to have Jinx in the game too. I want other girls too but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Revan335

Reputation score

I found it to be quite enjoyable overall. I just hope that instead of another harem simulator, this game takes into account player choices during dialogue and moves him closer to the girl of his choice. Will jinx and blackfire be romancable in this game?

OP
Henshinvolt

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found it to be quite enjoyable overall. I just hope that instead of another harem simulator, this game takes into account player choices during dialogue and moves him closer to the girl of his choice. Will jinx and blackfire be romancable in this game?
I would like to include them in the game at some point.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does the current demo version end when you can't enter your own room?

OP
Henshinvolt

Henshinvolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does the current demo version end when you can't enter your own room?
Yeah essentially though there are points where that happens where you haven't done all the content.