What's new

Hentai Picture Collection

shinobi_girl_player

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Picture Collection

You should check it out, it was a good anime. :D

As for Tiffania.... Sorry I've never seen Zero no Tsukaima >.< and don't have a folder for it. Very sorry.
aaaah no problem, buuut I'd rly recommend to see at least HER (Tiffa / Tiffania)

and I have a question:

Have you some good pics where the breasts are squeezed ? ;D

would be veeery nice ^^

OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

aaaah no problem, buuut I'd rly recommend to see at least HER (Tiffa / Tiffania)

and I have a question:

Have you some good pics where the breasts are squeezed ? ;D

would be veeery nice ^^
Yes I do :D
But I only made the tag yesterday for lolz and didn't expect to ever use it, so there are only nine pics XD
Here's the link though:
Special Order 2 (SO2)
Password: ulmf
Pics: 9
New Tags
I organized by BJ (Blow-Job) tag a bit, so now there is "BJ+" One guy getting a BJ and some others are getting handjobs "DBJ" (Double Blow-Job) Two girls giving one guy a BJ and "BJM" (Blow-Job with Masturbation) a BJ when the girl is fingering herself or something.

I also made a DP2 tag which stands for Double-Penetration 2 or when there is one guy taking the mouth and another taking the pussy or ass. You can guess what the first DP is for.

If anyone ever want a full list of the tags, feel free to ask. It will make requesting much easier. Think of it as the menu at a restaurant XD

shinobi_girl_player

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question about from where do you get those pics...

could it be that you have a few from konachan ? if not pls say me from which page do you get them. ^^ if you don't want to say doesn't matter, have/had fap XD

Last edited:
OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question about from where do you get those pics...

could it be that you have a few from konachan ? if not pls say me from which page do you get them. ^^ if you don't want to say doesn't matter, have/had fap XD
I do use Konachan, and a few other sites for reference and research on artists and stuff. But if I ever started "harvesting" pics from there I would never stop XD

As for where I get the rest of my pics (A secret) XD

I have a word document called "The Vikings" and it pretty much is the key to my whole collection, it has lists of artists, valued sites, and tons of other stuff. But I greedily keep it all to myself XD

Last edited:

shinobi_girl_player

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do use Konachan, and a few other sites for reference and research on artists and stuff. But if I ever started "harvesting" pics from there I would never stop XD

As for where I get the rest of my pics (A secret) XD

I have a word document called "The Vikings" and it pretty much is the key to my whole collection, it has lists of artists, valued sites, and tons of other stuff. But I greedily keep it all to myself XD
hahahaha XD "The Vikings"

nice that another person/friend ;P knows Konachan X3

if you don't mind I have another question:

How's it going with Shinobi Girl ? ;D

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@CT1284: If you need help sorting your tentacle themed pics just let me know. I have a smaller tentacle CG collection both online (~5 GB) and on my HDD (~25 GB) so I have aid to make the sorting.;)

BTW: Ty for the Bondage collections.:cool:

OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hahahaha XD "The Vikings"

nice that another person/friend ;P knows Konachan X3

if you don't mind I have another question:

How's it going with Shinobi Girl ? ;D
Um... yeah. I actually don't really know :/ Koooonsoft said the next version would be in January but he apparently had trouble with his hands from all the coding and stuff (Probably from the fapping though XD)
So hopefully it'll be out soon.

@CT1284: If you need help sorting your tentacle themed pics just let me know. I have a smaller tentacle CG collection both online (~5 GB) and on my HDD (~25 GB) so I have aid to make the sorting.;)

BTW: Ty for the Bondage collections.:cool:
:eek:
That would actually be really awesome if you have enough spare time for that.
I'll send you the tentacles pics with instructions on how to organize them.
Yeah, the bondage collection is pretty good, I know an artist that specializes in bondage, I'll be collecting a bunch of stuff from him pretty soon so I'll be sure to post is soon after. :D

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

CT1284 said:
:eek:
That would actually be really awesome if you have enough spare time for that.
I'll send you the tentacles pics with instructions on how to organize them.
I am waiting for the instructions and the pics! :)

shinobi_girl_player

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@CT1284 alright ^^ if possible could you inform me if there will be an update ? would be very nice :D

€: I have another request :p IF you know the hentai "Kagirohi: Shaku Kei" and you know a dl, could you pls send me a link via pn ? ^^ I would maybe be satisfied for 1 week ;o cuz I have class trip next week (if that interests someone) and I need something new on my phone, if you know what I mean ;DD

Last edited:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

shinobi_girl_player said:
€: I have another request :p IF you know the hentai "Kagirohi: Shaku Kei" and you know a dl, could you pls send me a link via pn ? ^^ I would maybe be satisfied for 1 week ;o cuz I have class trip next week (if that interests someone) and I need something new on my phone, if you know what I mean ;DD
I am as tired as I can't see so I took the first hit where the DDLs worked:

OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am as tired as I can't see so I took the first hit where the DDLs worked:
Lol, good find, you beat me to it XD

I'm uploading pics right now btw ^^ There is no rush to tag them though, so take your time. :D

New links (not the tentacles though) on the first page.
Almost time for B-Series pics *O*

Last edited:
OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@sgp: K, will do.

Announcement
As I type this, Vol.10 of the #S is uploading. After it is posted I will start preprocessing the first thousand of the B-Series :D (After that it's another 1000 #S)
So raise your cocks and moisten your pussies, it's hentai time. :cool:
EDIT: First B-Series bundle is up!

O_O I just had a close call while adjusting some stuff in my collection, I almost deleted it, luckily I only lost some of the stuff in the "Lobby" which was just some screen shots, and a gif or two. But still, it was close.

Last edited:
OP
CT1284

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great, now this topic is being used for advertising...
Well, I don't give shit anymore, since I won't be updating this topic with new links anymore.
I've got a spanking new to post my stuff on. *Evil-Laugh*
It'll be fully operational some time soon. And the links here will be moved over.

boi101

Reputation score

i registered just to say thanks for this great awesome post.
you are the best.:)