What's new

Hentais where bad, arrogant, femdom girls are punished and humiliated?

HQQ

Reputation score
It's been a while since my last post asking for similar things, but lately I can't seem to find any new games out there that isn't about you straight up being a rapist or a masochist, let alone this niche type of fetish.
I'd like to know if there's any recent tittle where you get to "fight" sex battles or rape a rapist girl? For example, situations like a shota actually winning against an older succubus lady despite all odds, a hero got dominated by erotic monster girls, but turned the table and defeat them at their own game in the end, or games like BF Brave and Sexy Girl Hunt where the main point is literally you going around doing sex battles with succubi, but with an emphasis on winning instead of losing; Heck, even something like Parade Buster counts because while the main point is losing and watch the OneexShota scenes, I find the girls' expressions and torn clothes when you defeat them way sexier.
It doesn't even have to be a game, even comics and doujins count.
I've actually asked this a long time ago, and I believe I'd got all the recommendations possible then, so I think I'll only ask for recent tittles now.
As usual, I'd be grateful for for any thoughts, and thanks for your time!