What's new

Hey all you people who have played Runes of Magic

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How the FUCK is it because my computer sucks and crashed once I hit level 5. I'll have a new desktop computer with way better goddamn specs by next week and I'm playing the goddamn fuck out of that shit, so hype me up for it, go.

Also, question: Which class gets a giant sword, and when? I saw a gameplay video and I was like "holy shit I'm so making Cloud "

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hey all you people who have played Runes of Magic

Dunno, but it's either warrior or knight. Beware though, that you might have seen gameplay vids from Radiant Arcana, which is the asian version, more anime-style...

When you start playing, play on the Smacht server, that way you can join my guild!

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's warrior. The gameplay vid I linked was where I saw the giant sword (and got the idea for Cloud He-Man) and I could make out "Warrior" when he was on the character select screen.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, looks good, and free to play. Too bad the programmers aren't good enough to have made it cross platform. I'll have to wait till I get my gaming boot setup to try it.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'll make this my personal whine blog about how FUCKING much I want to play this game despite a new gaming rig being about a week away. >_>

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, was just bumping this a little, 'cause I want more members for my guild, and I can think of nothing better than to have Ulmf'ers in it. I'm trying to model my guild aroung the way Ulmf works, E.g. If you're in-expirienced, that's fine, if you're an asshole, No not a fun one like Dark sometimes, a real asshole, then we kick... Also, try to recruit people with good humor, but that part is hard...

There's also a group for it now:p

Also, if you contemplate starting, Smacht PvP server, Vodka guild, Guildforum Vodkaguild.forummotion.com

RunesofMagic.com

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd join - my pc kicks all of yours to the curb - but I don't have the time anymore =\ with the way I get addicted to games, I'd probably stop going to school/class until I finished everything there is in it. Sounds interesting though; I'll look into it and maybe when I get a steadier type of lifestyle I'll consider getting it ^^

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Aawwww c'mon please... I wan't some of the nice Ulmf spirit in my guild! (Vodka, Pun intended...) And hey, you can lvl up the guild!
Current guildlvl is 4 next lvl allows for the official declaration of war on another guild, seriously, that's awesome!

I need Ulmf'ers on there!

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

<,<

So I decided to get this game, check it out a bit. Went with Warrior as first char just to get a taste of the game.

I guess I can learn to like it enough to play for a while, I suppose. Smacht server. Name is Maktig, Warrior of level 6 when I'm writing this.

>,>

Edit: Level 10 Nao, Thinking of adding Rogue as secondary class. But not completely sure. Would it fuck up my use of Axes? :B

Edit le Too: Picked Priest as Secondary. awesomeface.jpg

Last edited:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Great Random, I'll spread the word with the co-leaders, and we'll recruit you in no time:)

Vlanitak

Lurker
Reputation score

Aloha there, Wonderboy suggested I'd take a look at these forums and say hay.

I am one of the two co-leaders in The Vodka Guild ^^
lvl 34 knight atm

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Vlan, I expect that you have read lurker wars by now, 'cause thats what I told you to do!

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Vlan, I expect that you have read lurker wars by now, 'cause thats what I told you to do!
The original, dammit! Don't read the sequel until after you've finished the original. Always good to know a story's roots.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I already briefed him Mom, I also said that if he didn't read it I'd hunt him down with tranq darts and force him to listen to an endless loop of an old nun reading furry-startrek-erotica, cusomized with him as the main character.

Vlanitak

Lurker
Reputation score

I and thought watching the Death Note ending in an infiinte loop sounded bad...