What's new

Hi can you recommend me some hentai games pls

Toshiro639

Reputation score
1) Hi can you recommend me pls hentai games only with animated sex scenes. And pls don’t recommend games that made on penny and don’t recommend me visual novels.

2) Best I would like to see same games like this: Round and Round Molester Train, Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything, Amu-Chan Developer(and almost all games from this autor), Raising a Happy NEET, Lost Life, LOVE IS UNDEAD, Survival game, Violated Princess, Dereah Sister Hypnosis App, Magical Girl Konoha - LOLIQUE 2 GAIDEN (and almost all games from this autor), The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess, AI Shoujo, The Evil Guards of the Merchant City (and almost all games from this autor), 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活 by autor cat 3.

3) Just games that I like but less then games on top: Carnal Desires, Little Life, Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation, Monster Black Market, Spending a Month with My Sister, Noelle Will Give Her All!, Oniga Town of the Dead, Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy, Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes, The Imperial Gatekeeper, JSK Studio Games, Peeping Dorm Manager, Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson.

4) My most likely games is when you play as main male character and rape some female or have a sweet love with sleep sex. And finally my best game tags: loli, rape, urination/watersports, violation, molestation, x-ray, touch-feel, virgin female, tears/crying, orgasm/squirt, sleep sex, erotic/lewd/pregnancy status scream like in violated heroine or lona rpg. But you can ignore this tags if the game is good it’s just my preference and I would really enjoy all games that you will recommend. And it doesn’t matter if this game gonna be translated or not or you can only buy it on ci-en like my one of the favorites game survival-game.

5)And if you don’t know such games. Can you pls tell me if you know maybe some more forums or peoples that maybe know such type of games and the can recommend me some.

That's all. I’ll immediately say thank you for all the games that you will recommend to me and I will definitely play them all. RoundAndRoundTrain.png

Attachments

Last edited: