What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [Hige to Deko] キリエの異界漂流記 /Kirie's Isekai Castaway Tale (RJ228212)

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know every file that runs is an .exe once extracted It's when a site that translation software can't handle that won't run in a protected browser wants you to run a file that ends with a .rar.exe just to access the file list it's wise to find out if the link is legatamite. (It was but that does not negate the need for caution)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I know every file that runs is an .exe once extracted It's when a site that translation software can't handle that won't run in a protected browser wants you to run a file that ends with a .rar.exe just to access the file list it's wise to find out if the link is legatamite. (It was but that does not negate the need for caution)
That was one of the longest sentence I have ever read.

If you are concerned about .exe compressed files, you can open them up in a sandbox instead. I use Sandboxie for dubious files. Once extracted in sandboxie, you can see what the .exe attempted to do.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Hige to Deko has announced that he's working on a new game and released pictures of the heroines on his dlsite blog if anyone wanted to take a look.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ooh new game is good news this one was amazing, did anyone ever make a translation of this one btw? It would make a replay even more enjoyable

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually did a partial of this when I burned out of my Tales of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi ~ translation last year. Looking through it, there actually aren't that many lines.

If no one else wants to pick it up, I'll consider giving it a go when I'm finished with my current translation.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He also made a dragonball parody one on the side that's black and white I believe? I'm not sure if this is his circle as they share similar names but are different. I was wondering what's up with that, will he make new games on that circle from now on?

Btw even though it was black and white, it was an amazing game

ordeup2

Reputation score
I actually did a partial of this when I burned out of my Tales of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi ~ translation last year. Looking through it, there actually aren't that many lines.

If no one else wants to pick it up, I'll consider giving it a go when I'm finished with my current translation.
holy fuck that would be amazing!!! i been hoping for a tl since the day this game was released :3

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
He also made a dragonball parody one on the side that's black and white I believe? I'm not sure if this is his circle as they share similar names but are different. I was wondering what's up with that, will he make new games on that circle from now on?

Btw even though it was black and white, it was an amazing game
To my understanding, it's a circle for just the writer alone (as the name can mean "just/only deko" when the previous works like Kirie is under "hige and deko", btw hige is mustache and deko is forehead)

ordeup2

Reputation score
any update on release date for their next game? last update on their cien blog was on may i think idk if they have any other places they are at

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Some of the situations this author makes are very stimulating.

I am just hoping that with this author's art, he will eventually add combat rape (restraint-style) features to his games.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is....the gallery not complete ? or im missing something ? my gallery are 2 pages but it doesn't have the CG from Yuusuke's dream when Ayako are being restrained

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
from what I remember, some CG don't go on the gallery in this game

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aww that's too bad. i really like the scene from this game. almost all of it. and Ayako is my favorite :<

phily101

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone know where to get the latest version of this