What's new

SIM [Hige to deko] Pension Captivity Incident: IWTP ペンション監禁事件:IWTP RE149777 RJ149777

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The (仮) means temp so the name might get changed when it actually comes out.

The circle's previous 2 games were Fire Emblem-ish but about 3 times slower pace (didn't play long enough to get any scenes in their trial)

:v Based on the image on author's blog and the characters, imagine Homeguard with brainwashing magic from demon and 2 other guys to be obstacle?

In wolf RPG engine it seems?

Bitter, jobless Mr. Nishio discovered a demonic seal
in the basement of a multi-storey building he inherited
from his dead grandfather.

The demon offered to grant Nishio any wish in exchange for
breaking the seal. Mr. Nishio had plenty of vengeful fantasies,
so the demon's words were eagerly received.

Welcome to the game of Pension Captivity Incident: IWTP.
Capture 3 women and 2 men and evoke sexual activities through trial and error.
Build up and use magical power, siccing a demon on your victim, etc.

Game genre: SLG (simulation game)
Hentai genres: brainwashing, hypnosis, sexual corruption, some cruelty
Format: 800x600 display
Contents: 30 base CGs

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to deko](仮)ペンション監禁事件:犯人は私ですよ

Ugly, fat, old dude.

UFO.

I don't like UFOs.

Also, the other games are incredibly short on ero content, so... be warned.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

just looking at the crappy picture on dlsite i think there is loli on the top right. not that i really needed a reason to not go anywhere near this game, but i think that is likely it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 'a It's out today...

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what the spells do? ANd what the heck am I supposed to be doing anyway?

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the spells do? ANd what the heck am I supposed to be doing anyway?
The first spell is for peeping. I don;t know any of the others. The Orc increases the blue bar for characters and leads to some H-Scenes. Thats all I've got so far.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Each day the characters either go search the underground or stay at the villa.

If they're at the villa, you can send the man to visit them (sometimes increasing their lewdness)

If they're underground, you can send the monster after them.

After deciding what spell you'll be taking with you (it's with the man) when visiting the person and who the monster will scare, you can 'end the turn'

On the man side he'll usually talk to them, with spells usually giving scene IF the person have certain value of lewdness/despair.

On the monster side, you basically aim to click so the bar stop on the star, which will cause the % to drops (I haven't bothered too much, but I assume one that % gets too high it's game over) and depending on where it stops also increase the despair (blue bar) of the person by a bit.

As for the spells :v not sure, the girl does explain what it does before asking if you're willing to pay tho.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the spell, bascaly when the lewdness = pink bar doesn't fill anymore when you visit the person you will need to start using spell.
At the end of visit the man will talk what kind of spell needed (save and reload will make ur life easier).
As walktrought:
1st girl : keep increasing her lewdness / keep scaring 5th guy
2nd girl: keep increase her lewdness / keep scaring her / increase 5th guy lewdness
3rd girl: need to use spell to peek on her then keep increasing 4th guy lewdness
demon: just talk her at some point ?

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

For the spell, bascaly when the lewdness = pink bar doesn't fill anymore when you visit the person you will need to start using spell.
At the end of visit the man will talk what kind of spell needed (save and reload will make ur life easier).
As walktrought:
1st girl : keep increasing her lewdness / keep scaring 5th guy
2nd girl: keep increase her lewdness / keep scaring her / increase 5th guy lewdness
3rd girl: need to use spell to peek on her then keep increasing 4th guy lewdness
demon: just talk her at some point ?
:v Oh, he actually mention it huh...

Guess I better stop skipping dialogues...