What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

To cut a long story short, the gangbanged the poor princess non-stop for months, dressed her up as a whore and threw her into the fiery pit. The story became twisted over time and the original whore dress became the signatory dress of the sacrificial princess instead, which explains why our heroine is wearing such a skimpy outfit.
So who is the figure that follows you around? From what I gathered it/she is essentially this character?

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't fully understand the story, but the background story goes something like this:

Long ago there was a fairy queen who was supposed to become god. But for some reason she failed and ended up mad, and the other fairies had to imprison her in order to stop her from destroying the world. To keep her imprisoned, a girl needs to be sacrificed every once in a while. The girl to be sacrificed must be compatible with the fairy queen's power.

Some time after the queen's imprisonment the king of a certain country gave birth to a daughter compatible with the queen's power, but decided to keep her safe by dressing her up as a boy. Because of this some other incompatible girl was sacrificed instead, and the country suffered the consequences (natural disasters). The people (in desperation?) revolted and overthrew the king, only to discover that the young prince is actually a young princess.

To cut a long story short, the gangbanged the poor princess non-stop for months, dressed her up as a whore and threw her into the fiery pit. The story became twisted over time and the original whore dress became the signatory dress of the sacrificial princess instead, which explains why our heroine is wearing such a skimpy outfit.

*Yeah I know that doesn't explain why she can absorb power from her vagina, but it's something related to being compatible with the Queens' power. The evil wizard mentioned something about how the current heroine is not perfectly compatible with the power, which is why she couldn't control the tentacle monsters like the little nun. And oh all of the nuns are supposedly backup sacrifices.*
The reason she can absorb power through sex is because that goddess she meets gives her that ability.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't fully understand the story, but the background story goes something like this:

Long ago there was a fairy queen who was supposed to become god. But for some reason she failed and ended up mad, and the other fairies had to imprison her in order to stop her from destroying the world. To keep her imprisoned, a girl needs to be sacrificed every once in a while. The girl to be sacrificed must be compatible with the fairy queen's power.

Some time after the queen's imprisonment the king of a certain country gave birth to a daughter compatible with the queen's power, but decided to keep her safe by dressing her up as a boy. Because of this some other incompatible girl was sacrificed instead, and the country suffered the consequences (natural disasters). The people (in desperation?) revolted and overthrew the king, only to discover that the young prince is actually a young princess.

*Yeah I know that doesn't explain why she can absorb power from her vagina, but it's something related to being compatible with the Queens' power. The evil wizard mentioned something about how the current heroine is not perfectly compatible with the power, which is why she couldn't control the tentacle monsters like the little nun. And oh all of the nuns are supposedly backup sacrifices.*
Does the Princess you play know that she is going to be sacrificied?
Also, what happens in the beginning where the castle gets destroyed, before you set out on your journey?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe so. She know it.
The princess he mentioned is actually the ghost who join the heroine.

And as far as I understood the dark lord (Big, Black and Gloomy) know that the only thing what can stop him is the princess sacrifice. On another note I think the guy was around when the goddess gone on rampage and he wants to bring the age of gods back so to say.

Unfortunately machine translation makes the story sometimes very hard to understand.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe so. She know it.
The princess he mentioned is actually the ghost who join the heroine.

And as far as I understood the dark lord (Big, Black and Gloomy) know that the only thing what can stop him is the princess sacrifice. On another note I think the guy was around when the goddess gone on rampage and he wants to bring the age of gods back so to say.

Unfortunately machine translation makes the story sometimes very hard to understand.
Ah, I thought the "ghost" was the old fairy who has gone mad and I was referring to the girl that you play, and if she knows that she does the whole journey basically to get raped, raped and ultimately sacrificied.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know that item walkthrough is helpful but I'm kind of on the lookout for a step by step walkthrough can be english or japanese

thanks in advance

sant

Reputation score

Hi, I'm new around here. So how can I clean the status "give up" which makes the dice roll always be 1?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just finished this game. Got all the endings. And, perhaps more importantly, wrote down the codes for them.

Who else is excited by the idea of the author continuing the journey in a sequel? That's implied by the code you get at the end... There's been /no word/ on the author's blog about him even working on a new game, but I really hope he is.

I found the story and events really great. The art was very good too. But, I think it was the events that came up and how they came up that made this one of the best games I've played. Even though I got all the scenes, I think I'm going to replay it, but this time I'll just play it without worrying about losing battles/and or getting all the pics.

Oh yeah... did anyone else notice that you can only pick up the last two powers if your holiness value is less than 40? So, to get all of them, it means you can't get the ultimate ending... Well, I have for codes, so maybe they're be some differences in the next game (that's if there is one...).

OP
moogles

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Supposedly, there will be several continuation games. I heard theirs about 4 in total planned...

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know im chuffed he sold shy of 16,000. But thinking of that cut maniax gets makes me wonder why a competitor doesnt offer slightly better and steal all the artists.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not cheap to host thousands of downloads.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just finished this game. Got all the endings. And, perhaps more importantly, wrote down the codes for them.

Who else is excited by the idea of the author continuing the journey in a sequel? That's implied by the code you get at the end... There's been /no word/ on the author's blog about him even working on a new game, but I really hope he is.

I found the story and events really great. The art was very good too. But, I think it was the events that came up and how they came up that made this one of the best games I've played. Even though I got all the scenes, I think I'm going to replay it, but this time I'll just play it without worrying about losing battles/and or getting all the pics.

Oh yeah... did anyone else notice that you can only pick up the last two powers if your holiness value is less than 40? So, to get all of them, it means you can't get the ultimate ending... Well, I have for codes, so maybe they're be some differences in the next game (that's if there is one...).
Can you upload your save? I dont hav a 100% file... =[

Also, are there any bad ends in this game?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you upload your save? I dont hav a 100% file... =[

Also, are there any bad ends in this game?
There are a few bad endings, where you get a game over. But, of the four official endings, there's the real bad end, where you're enslaved for all eternity. The other three are pretty happy though.

So... with this save, the last boss fights are at the bottom, if you wanna fight them. But I was running out of saving space, so the last two are where she's lost holiness value and was able to choose the fighting option. All the scenes should be able to be seen with save45 (where you can exit to the world map as well).

===

Oh, and four follow-on games sounds really great. I really like the whole setting of this game. And all the characters were great. I liked how they ended up, except for the thief boss that died. And, if he reuses the pose graphics, maybe there won't be that much work into that side of things. Well, I'm tempted to buy this game, just because of how good I found it.

I like how she's all set to return to her homeland... Princess slut returning to friends and family... Or, actually I think her family were caught and her sisters taken? I forget what was said at the start. Either way, she /was/ once a princess in a neighboring land. And going back there might be pretty interesting.

---

Edit: Oh yeah... I've only just now read the comments on the blog! Hadn't noticed them before. So... the author says that ideally he'd like to make a trilogy. And possibly a sidestory. But, probably we can look forward to a sequel of some sort, and possibly a sidestory with similar themes. And, given time, maybe a third game to finish it off. Hopefully he does find the time. I'll be tracking his blog from now no, I think. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Onegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the noob question but where do we place Save.dat?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the noob question but where do we place Save.dat?
In the same folder that the game's exe is in. Then, start up the game and you should be able to view the scenes via the third option or something.

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know im chuffed he sold shy of 16,000. But thinking of that cut maniax gets makes me wonder why a competitor doesnt offer slightly better and steal all the artists.
There are competitor sites (like DMM) but dlsite has the largest userbase I think, and it's hard to make and promote a new site from the start. I thought dlsite gets the cut of 50% and that's not that much compared to, for example, contracts with official distributors or publishers, is it? Dlsite is checked by many people, and being featured on it should increase the sales greatly.

Supposedly, there will be several continuation games. I heard theirs about 4 in total planned...
In his blog the author has commented that ideally this game would become a trilogy.

Dhazark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there, i fear this thread might be dead already but i haven't found any other place talking about this game, i tried to get the demo dl'ed but right after i open the game it always crashes ''the game.exe has stopped working'' but right after i click close/cancel the game just stays there frozen with the typical white-ish not working window :(

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi there, i fear this thread might be dead already but i haven't found any other place talking about this game, i tried to get the demo dl'ed but right after i open the game it always crashes ''the game.exe has stopped working'' but right after i click close/cancel the game just stays there frozen with the typical white-ish not working window :(
First off, in order to play ANY game of Japanese origin (except most flash games) you must extract them from the archive (zip, rar, 7z, etc) while in Japanese locale. This makes it possible for your system to name the files correctly. SOME games must be played in Japanese locale mode. This is not one of those - few RPG Maker games require that.

My standard spiel re Japanese Region/Locale settings:

"applocale" program rarely works. Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese does. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

BTW: You can change Region back to your home setting after extracting the game's files and usually the game will run fine. So if there is a problem with your system with leaving system Region/Locale set to Japan, you can quickly change it back and forth. You can set up a shortcut on your desktop to do this change quickly.

Also, this is a RPG Maker game. You will find the first post of this thread helpful.

You need the RTP (run time program) files of the appropriate RPG Maker program. There are about 5 or 6 versions of RPG Maker. Most RTP files can be found . If you check the "game.ini" file of your game, you should find which version is needed. If not, it should be listed on the DLSite page for the game.

game list and translation tools here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21803

Dhazark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there again, sorry for the delay and ty for the reply, i tried what you have told me i downloaded every version of RTP but RTP2003/2000 give me a syntax error and ACT didn't really want to install, anyways after that in Japanese ''mode'' i extracted the game but now it gives me a different error which i can't read cuz its in strange characters(not japanese) and opens the game in Liveplayer :confused:. again, thank you for replying i will just give up on this one i guess xD

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi there again, sorry for the delay and ty for the reply, i tried what you have told me i downloaded every version of RTP but RTP2003/2000 give me a syntax error and ACT didn't really want to install, anyways after that in Japanese ''mode'' i extracted the game but now it gives me a different error which i can't read cuz its in strange characters(not japanese) and opens the game in Liveplayer :confused:. again, thank you for replying i will just give up on this one i guess xD
What is "ACT"?

From what I see, "Liveplayer" is malware. Use Spybot S&D or Malwarebytes to remove.

If you still have trouble. Take a screenshot of error and post it.