What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Gah, and I only have a save file at the very beginning of a new game plus....oh well. >_>

Let's look at the 1.05 patch notes with the help of an online translator...
-New area. It's at the bottom-right of the map.
-A small event added. After seeing the h-event at the inn (Port Town Wellston), a request can be received.
-nine new equipment items? (recolors?)
-two new items? (int/willpower+, mystery?)
-*bugfixes*

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Gah, and I only have a save file at the very beginning of a new game plus....oh well. >_>

Let's look at the 1.05 patch notes with the help of an online translator...
-New area. It's at the bottom-right of the map.
-A small event added. After seeing the h-event at the inn (Port Town Wellston), a request can be received.
-nine new equipment items? (recolors?)
-two new items? (int/willpower+, mystery?)
-*bugfixes*
I think the new items is shown on the blog '. ' that black ribbon hairband, underwear and the cloth.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So did anyone find all the new stuff in the game?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So did anyone find all the new stuff in the game?
You can buy many new clothes ( one red striped panties, some headgear, shields and a new maid/school dress (idk) at the regular vendors in all 3 towns.
The new event I think is when you get to the cheap inn in the port town the guys can lead you around town which leads to some events (you can visit the armor shop girl, the pub, the fountain and the outside item shop with them.)
But I did not find the new area, is it supposed to be there from the start or do you need to unlock it somehow?
My First game - pre final boss save is from V 1.02, but It worked fine with 1.04

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can buy many new clothes ( one red striped panties, some headgear, shields and a new maid/school dress (idk) at the regular vendors in all 3 towns.
The new event I think is when you get to the cheap inn in the port town the guys can lead you around town which leads to some events (you can visit the armor shop girl, the pub, the fountain and the outside item shop with them.)
But I did not find the new area, is it supposed to be there from the start or do you need to unlock it somehow?
My First game - pre final boss save is from V 1.02, but It worked fine with 1.04
I'd assume it appears later on in the game :v

Then again my progress have been only up to the fort ._ . been too lazy/other things got my attention (like shieldbro novel...or rather most of the stuffs that's been taking up my time are novels lately)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is game of the year every year.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

also have a link for 1.05 PM me for a link as well.
Also if anyone has a walkthrough or in-depth guide but wonderful if you can post it here cheers.

Last edited:

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a working agth code for this version because the old one /HA-C@FC760 doesn't work anymore

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ver1.05 has a dragon boss,he has quite a large hp pool and high damage too,but shouldn't be much trouble if feena is at lv20+. beating the dragon gives underwear and spear

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how I can acquire the surrender option in battle? In one of the older version I got it but since I forgot how. I searched the tread but it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know how I can acquire the surrender option in battle? In one of the older version I got it but since I forgot how. I searched the tread but it wasn't mentioned anywhere.
If I'm not mistaken you have to be grabbed by enemy to have it appears.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Astonishing that i dodged this bullet for so long.. probably because of the rori tag..

This game is actually so well executed.. didnt expect any game like this to just pop up like this. H elements implemented into the gameplay with the H having impact on the combat parameters.. there we go. Now get rid of the rori tag for more people to enjoy these games and we can all be happy.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Astonishing that i dodged this bullet for so long.. probably because of the rori tag..

This game is actually so well executed.. didnt expect any game like this to just pop up like this. H elements implemented into the gameplay with the H having impact on the combat parameters.. there we go. Now get rid of the rori tag for more people to enjoy these games and we can all be happy.
You know I imagine that the males are huge and she is just a normal woman. Her proportions aren't anywhere close to rori. So that label is only a meaningless word to me in this case.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The loli-tag may well refer to the youngest of the sisters in the temple, Angelica.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main girl ?Feena? looks no older than 15. Don't care how old the game says she is. Not sure if 15 is loli in Japan standards though to be honest.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Y'know that little girl in the inn of the first village?
Gets raped by orcs unless you attack their encampment to save her before you know she's been captured.

Theres your loli tag.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was looking through the dlsite's description and I saw 1.06 written there. Anyone know what it's saying? (Or is it something along the line of 'coming up next')

Last edited: