What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Hmm , not really remember
But I think all is there in debug mode
Then I suggest go to that Island

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello, first thank for reply so.. precisely he was thinking that it was there... but... I have already proved 3 options and none restores these points. (Sadism and masochism)
in the debug mode neither...

it is a bug? O.O
Sadism and Masochism are "good" battle stats. Sadism makes your MP go up every time you strike opponents, while Masochism allows you to regenerate MP while on the receiving end of attacks.

They're not technically sex stats IMO.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Princess Sacrifice UI translation:

pastebin.com/fVtKQ2K1

Also I've included Livemaker3 unpacking tools there. Be sure to check it out if you want to translate game further.
Is this the latest translation? The link to the 4chan board leads to a 404 error.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this the latest translation? The link to the 4chan board leads to a 404 error.
Linking to 4chan threads never works out well since threads only last a day or so.

The next thread basically said that a guy claimed to be 99% done and ready to release it...and then was never heard from again.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadism and Masochism are "good" battle stats. Sadism makes your MP go up every time you strike opponents, while Masochism allows you to regenerate MP while on the receiving end of attacks.

They're not technically sex stats IMO.
wait, how did you get the stats translated?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wait, how did you get the stats translated?
Looking around on 4chan, I found this, which is UI and prologue translated.

If you follow the rabbithole slightly deeper, you find a post from March 17th 2015 saying that the person is roughly 70% done.

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guy how i can take slave and queen class

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guy how i can take slave and queen class
By changin to Prostitute
After give many service like blowjob and etc
Eventually the option will come , I think (not really remember)

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The next thread basically said that a guy claimed to be 99% done and ready to release it...and then was never heard from again.
Yeah, I remember someone claiming to be working on it most of the way through... January and February, I think? Then vanished

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Given everything known about the 'translation', it seems much more likely that it never actually existed in the first place and the translator was just trolling.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, I've ran into a problem.
I wanna see if I can translate this game and I'm currently following the guide:
***Unpacking .exe file***

1. Unpack contents of "tools" folder in the same folder with game.exe.
2. Create a batch file in the same folder with script:

unpack_vf.py --input Game.exe --output output

pause

OR launch unpack.bat file.

You wanna need "pause" if something goes wrong. First attribute takes game file, second will be the folder with unpacked stuff. Launch batch file and wait until it done. You can also change output and input names if needed
However, I get this:
Image.jpg
If anyone here is any good at computers, please help. Because I suck at this SO MUCH.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A long time ago, when I was looking for games to consider translated, I did take a look at this one. Since editing it though would involve the manipulation of some arcane system, I ultimately decided to forget it. I'll stick to my simple and stupid rpgmaker stuff, those are nice and easy to edit.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, I've ran into a problem.
I wanna see if I can translate this game and I'm currently following the guide:

However, I get this:
View attachment 20027
If anyone here is any good at computers, please help. Because I suck at this SO MUCH.
The game from the translation pastebin is already unpacked, you just need to use the dissasemble.bat to extract the lsb scripts to html format and assemble.bat to make them lsb again once translated.
Once decrypted, they can be edited with any text editing tools, even windows notepad.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game from the translation pastebin is already unpacked, you just need to use the dissasemble.bat to extract the lsb scripts to html format and assemble.bat to make them lsb again once translated.
Once decrypted, they can be edited with any text editing tools, even windows notepad.
I've placed all the tools in the same folder as the game and used 'disassemble.bat', but all it did was create an 'input' folder with a 'project.proj' inside.
It doesn't seem to have affected the lsb scripts.
I'm at a loss.
(The game I've got is the one with some parts already translated into english, namely the menu and items.)

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Memory I know this doesn't help with your issue but there is a version of the game with the temple introduction part mostly translated so that could make that easier for you maybe. I don't know much about your issue though. Sorry :(

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Memory I know this doesn't help with your issue but there is a version of the game with the temple introduction part mostly translated so that could make that easier for you maybe. I don't know much about your issue though. Sorry :(
It's alright. I've already picked that up along with the nameplates.
I just have no idea how to convert the lsb files into html files. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nextdegree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's alright. I've already picked that up along with the nameplates.
I just have no idea how to convert the lsb files into html files. Any help is greatly appreciated.
If you like i'll try to convert the lsb files and send them to you.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you like i'll try to convert the lsb files and send them to you.
That would be great! :D
I'm still confused how I'm supposed to use this tool set. It came from a link supplied in a version where the UI is translated.
View attachment Readme Please.txt
An explanation on how to convert the files using this tool set would be wonderful, if possible.

I'll attach one of the files for now. If there's any progress, let everyone here know. :)
View attachment 000000B9.zip

Nextdegree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That would be great! :D
I'm still confused how I'm supposed to use this tool set. It came from a link supplied in a version where the UI is translated.
View attachment 20038
An explanation on how to convert the files using this tool set would be wonderful, if possible.

I'll attach one of the files for now. If there's any progress, let everyone here know. :)
View attachment 20039
Make an output folder and add the files you want to convert inside it and make sure the lib, disassemble.bat, and the lmcompiler.py is not inside the output folder when trying to convert.

Heres the converted file you attached View attachment 000000B9.zip the tool converts it into .xml I recommend using notepad++ to edit them

Last edited: