What's new

Himari (Mind Flyer)

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Himari (Mind Flyer)

((OOC: Oh my, up for some femdom, or rather hermdom, are we? :D))

"Well, I don't think he's in the position to object." jokes Reeva.
The assertive Shokan approaches and, while her two lower arms grope Lily's cock and Faeryl's new insectoid organ, she fondled and kissed Himari, pressing her breasts against the neko's.
"Now, show me why betraying the witch was a good deal for me. I must warn you: I may be female, but I'm rather experienced when it comes to handling big tools."
And Reeva seems experienced indeed, making full use of her unique physiology to caress and pump Himari's comrades hard in no time while taking care of the cat-herm.

After some fondling, Reeva seems to have an idea and shares it with the others.
"Say, why don't we go back to the storeroom and make out in front of that idiot Rogo. Just to tease him, or more..."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Eh, you can do it off camera is what I meant, and just have Faeryl cackling as she finishes up. Not really a big fan of male pegging honestly. Just giving Faeryl an opportunity to lay her eggs without having to do so in one of her friends. :p)

"Hmhm, I like that idea, going back to tease and annoy him," Himari said to Reeva with a smirk, agreeing that they ought to tease Rogo by letting him watch. "I'm glad you do know how to handle big dicks, because I think you'll like my new one," she went on to say with a smirk as she followed Reeva back to the storeroom where Rogo was, stroking her own shaft to get it to full mast.

"Don't worry Reeva, it'll have been well worth it. You've made friends with the Witch Hunters guild, and with your knowledge you'd be well paid for your help, as it would be invaluable to us. But worry not for that, we'll worry about later, if you want to help the guild that is," Himari said as she got herself to full mast, leaning back against Reeva when she groped her, her cat tail swishing in the air behind her.

When they arrived back in the storeroom, Himari smiled at Reeva again and told her they could start whenever Reeva wished and in whatever way she wished, with Himari stroking her now fully erect horse cock and waiting to know where to put it.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"Well then come over her, you lot. I'm gonna make these rods slick and ready for me." said Reeva as she knelt in front of the three herms and bring their dicks together.

The four armed female does not waste time and takes the rods in her mouth, regularly switching which one she coated in saliva or squeezed in her throat. The other two were not left alone and tended by Reeva's multiple arms, with one of these occupied in fingering her pussy and making her wet.
"Oooh... This girl, I like." cooed Lily as her cockhead received a powerful suck from the muscled guard.
"Yeah, she's good." replied Faeryl as Reeva stuck one of her thumbs in her urethra.
The shokan smirked before giving one last deepthroat to Himari's horse cock.

"*slurps* That should do it." simply said the female guard after pulling the rod out of her mouth and swallowing some pre that drooled from her lips.
"Lie down, kitty." she asked of Himari. "I'll give you the ride of a lifetime."
After having Himrai lie on her back, she positioned herself face to Himari, and slowly squatted down, descending on her equine implement at a slow, agonizing speed. After bottoming out, Reeva pants, smiling and motions Faeryl to take her rear and Lily to line her dick with the shokan's mouth, over Himari's body.

As Faeryl slowly enters inside Reeva, she moans loudly and shouts.
"Now, the fun is really starting. Give me a good fucking, you three."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari gasped and moaned softly as Reeva knelt in front of her and the others, grasping her dick as she let if hang freely in front of her. "Aye, she's really good. I'm loving it. Reeva... you definitely need to join us. I wouldn't mind getting groped and sucked like this every night," Himari sighed softly as Reeva's lips slurped her new horse cock down to the base and back.

The feel of those fingers in her pussy as Reeva deepthroated her shaft caused Himari to shudder as she grasped the other herm's shoulders for support. When Reeva pulled off her dick, her lips strained with pre, Himari nodded with half lidded eyes at Reeva's words, stroking her dick as she laid down. Himari looked up and smiled at Reeva as she lowered herself down onto her horse dick, with a playful giggle coming out of her as soon as she felt Reeva bottom out.

When the Shokan woman told them to give it to her good, Himari gently tapped Lily's leg with her hand and Faeryl's with her foot to get their attention, where she smirked and nodded to them. Himari began immediately bucking her hips up into Reeva's, pushing her horse dick deep inside of the Shokan woman, probing all the way to her womb as the tip of her flared horse cock kissed the entrance to Reeva's core.

"Oh yes... gods yes it feels so good. Reeva, you are one magnificent woman. Has anyone ever told you that?" Himari said to Reeva, reaching up and fondling Lily's balls since she was standing over her, and if the succubus was low enough down, Himari would latch onto Lily's balls with her lips and lick and suck on them too.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Reeva giggled. Until now, she was called ugly or tomboy, and deep inside her, Himari's compliment touched the Shokan.
Presently, though, she could not answer as she was busy lending her mouth for Lily to facefuck. The succubus moved her hips with abandon, her two hands holding the endurant throat still as she rammed it.

Reeva proved herself to be an incredible partner. She left the three herms fuck her without struggling but kept some control over the situation. She did not gag at all, even when Lily litteraly mashed her groin into her face.
The only words that came out of her were the moans that came out each time Himari's horsecock reached her cervix, or that Lily's spider dick bottomed out of her ass. The Shokan's arms were not idle either, her lower arms massaging and twisting the cat-herm's breasts, while her upper arms held Lily's hips for support.
The succubus' took great pleasure as her balls were licked and sucked by her comrade. This quickly sent her over the edge.
"Oh, fuuuuck!" said the demoness as she emptied her balls inside the muscled female, who swallowed the load with obscene sounds.
"Ahh... Sorry, I can't... Hold it. Nnaaah!" shouted Faeryl as her body tensed and she began to unload fresh spider eggs inside Reeva.

The shokan squeels around Lily's still spurting cock in pleasure from the sudden invasion, making her miss a drop she coughs out as she cums as well. Her whole body tenses and shakes, milking the three witch hunters for what feels like an eternity.

Even after that first climax, the shokan seems energetic enough for a second round. What a dreadful opponent she would have been, had she not switched sides.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, simply amazing Reeva. Gods... you're just as voracious as a succubus. And so beautiful and strong too," Himari said in between her moans of pleasure, seeing how much Reeva seemed to enjoy her compliments and deciding to give her more.

As Reeva's hands kneaded her breasts, Himari squealed and erupted inside that pussy that was gripping her oh so tightly. Filling Reeva's womb was an amazing feeling for Himari, just as amazing as it always was when filling a womb up with her seed, though the Shokan woman's belly didn't swell very much like most other girl's bellies did from the sheer amount Himari could spurt.

"Oh yes Reeva... more. Make me cum again. We'll have a beautiful halfbreed of a Shokan and Neko together. She'll be the strongest neko around, though I don't know if she'd have the four arms or not," Himari said to Reeva as she finished unloading her first batch of seed in the Shokan's womb, the horny neko licking her lips as she raised up and grabbed one of Lily's balls in her mouth and sucked hard on them while she finished cumming herself.

Himari was more than up for round two with Reeva and bucked her hips up into the Shokan woman's, seeking more pleasure.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: Uninspired GM is uninspired... Meh :\))

For the good part of an hour, the quatuor tried different positions and compositions. By the end, the shokan was covered in spunk, and her belly was slightly bulged from the three herms' load, but the four-armed female was none the worse.
It was actually Faeryl, despite drows being endurant lovers, who asked for a pause.
"Can we stop for a moment?" she asked while panting. "That's the third time I cum, and it seems that even my transformed body cannot produce eggs fast enough"
"Mmm... Indeed, your endurance surprises me, Reeva."
"Heh. From the world I am from, mating last a whole day. I'm just only started."
"Maybe we could finish this later. I've got the feeling that we'll have no choice but to organize the biggest "celebration party" yet once we're finished."

"What's in store for us next?"
"There's an hallway leading to several rooms, including the stairs to the next level." explained Reeva while streching.
"The hallway is guarded by these pillar-like things that stand in the middle of the path and on the ceiling. They are trained to recognize our scents, which means that unless we find a solution, they may attack you, even if I come with you. You'll understand when you see it, but the trick is to move slowly and not make any sudden move so that you do not alert them."

"After this, there are two more rooms. The first one is the egg production plant. It's a place as nasty as it sounds. Their guardians are deformities of flesh who defend their prisonners with ferocity. Last I know, there were a few women in there. The other room is the breeding stalls. The mistr... Witch keeps a variety of monsters and demons, and have them mate with her guinea pigs. I do not know if there are prisonners there too, but there may be."

Reeva looks at Himari.
"In any case, things will get harsh once you leave, so make your plans, choose who will come with you, and tell me once you're ready."
"Should I still leave Faeryl in your care?" asks Lily. "If you want someone else to accompany you and Reeva, or if you want to go alone, just tell me."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Eh don't worry about it dude. You're a great GM. :))

When Faeryl was the one who called for a pause to recover, Himari was a bit surprised to be honest, as she'd expected that she would be the weak link here. Himari simply lay there panting while the others all spoke, her body resting a bit while she relaxed, waiting for the others to finish up with what they were talking about.

When Faeryl asked what was to be expected in the tower next, Himari perked up a bit and raised up to sit, her tail swishing in the air behind her. Listening to Reeva talk about the dangers of the hallways, Himari sighed a bit, her tail drooping a little as well. "Well shit, I can be pretty stealthy, but I'm not the greatest at it. And Faeryl... do you think you can manage?" Himari said, asking Faeryl if she felt up to going with them as she looked over at her.

If Faeryl didn't feel she was up to more fighting and possibly more rape, then Himari would nod to her and tell Lily that she would try and manage a little ways through to try and clear a path for the others to start moving up with Reeva. If Faeryl did feel like she could keep going after a short rest, then Himari would smile and move onwards with her after they'd rested a little, deciding to make their way to the egg production plant to rescue the ladies trapped in there.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

[quote = Dice Roll]
Does Faeryl feel like accompanying Himari and Reeva? (difficulty: 33%) - nope (28)
[/quote]

The drow took a few seconds to assess her current state, and shook her head "Sorry, captains. I think I need a few seconds of rest. With your permission, I'll go downstairs and make sure everyone is rested and ready for the next floor."
"No need for apologies. Reeva, how many floors are left?"
"Only one more floor, but the witch is a very powerful woman; even I could assess this with my eyes. You'll need everyone if you want to come out of here in one piece."
"Very well, then. Faeryl, you come down with me. Himari, take this darling with you, just in case."
Lily hands over a small, pitch black egg. When taking it, the nekokin feels something move inside.
"It's a nosferatu egg, familiars used by succubi. Once you manage to secure the way to the fourth floor, rub the egg until the creature comes out. It will fly back to me and that will be the signal for us to join with you. In any case, we'll begin to advance if we got no news from you anyway."

Himari and Reeva depart and continue their way down the third floor. They quickly reached the hallway, which corresponds to the shokan's description, except that the experienced witch hunter recognizes the "pillars"' nature. Stuck on the flesh-like ceiling and the floor, waiting for any intruder to pass, were Ropers. Big pillars of flesh from which several tentacles sprouted out, ropers were dangerous for their quick reactions, and their freightening efficiency to assault their victims before swallowing them and keeping them prisonner.

"There are several ways we can do this. We can try to pass quickly. You'll need to stay close to me, so that the monsters' reaction is delayed by my scent; if we make it, we may not have to fight any of these, but if you get caught, we'll have to react quickly so that you do not end up fucked silly by the thing."
"The second solution would be to go all-out and fight our way through. We would have the initiative, but we'll have to deal with several of them to clear a passage, and maybe at the same time. What solution do you favour?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Faeryl tell her that she didn't think she could keep going without a bit of rest at least, Himari nodded when Lily told her it was okay. "Yeah Faeryl, go get some rest. I'll be alright with Reeva I think," Himari told Faeryl, patting her shoulder as the drow went on.

"I didn't expect just one more floor after this one to be honest. And thanks Lily," Himari said, taking the egg from Lily and putting it into her pouch.

After Lily and Faeryl headed back down, Himari followed Reeva onwards to the hallway she'd mentioned. In that new hallway, Himari noticed the pillars that she knew were Ropers just from Reeva's descriptions of them. She knew what Ropers were capable of, as she'd rescued a couple of girls from some once before in one of her earlier missions. Hearing Reeva's suggestions, Himari nodded to her and looked up.

"I'll stick close to you. Hell I can ride on your back if you like, to stay as close as possible," Himari said, ready to be right on Reeva's heels, but remembering what she'd said about not moving too fast.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Himari and Reeva start walking as prudently as they can. They pass near a first roper

Dice rolls said:
Chance to pass undetected by a roper: 70% (difficulty: 30)
Chance to react quickly enough if a roper is alerted: 20% (difficulty: 80)

Roper 1: alerted (28) - caught (24)
Unfortunately, the creature is not fooled by Reeva's odor. In an instant, its tendrils lash at Himari, catching the with hunter in a flash.

Himari has barely the time to react before she is pinned against the creature's surface, and it begins to fondle her.

Himari is bound

Roper 1 has the initiative
Roper 1 tries to undress Himari - 5 vs 1 - Himari is naked
Reeva tries to free Himari - 7 vs 4 - Himari is free
The roper quickly goes to work on Himari's leather clothes, ripping them off with his thick tentacles and leaving the nekokin naked, only her leather boots and armbands remaining. Fortunately, these clothes offer Reeva the time to approach the monster.
Delicately, the shokan uses her arms to unbind Himari's limbs, the creature leaving her alone for now thanks to being used to her smell. As soon as the cat-herm is free, Reeva steps away from the monster, who slowly goes back to sleep.

"That was a close one. Let's be ready for anything."

Dice rolls said:
Chance to pass undetected by a roper: 70% (difficulty: 30)
Chance to react quickly enough if a roper is alerted: 20% (difficulty: 80)

Roper 2: passed (84)
Roper 3: alerted (5) - caught (35)
With renewed caution, the duo manages to pass the second immobile guard. Only one more of the ropers were on their way. It was at this moment that Himari trips on the treaterous soft ground, separating herself from Reeva just enough to wake up the last guardian, who promptly catches her mid stumble, and pins her against its body, this time upside down.

Himari is bound and naked

Roper 3 has the initiative
Roper 3 tries to molest Himari - 4 vs 8 - miss
Himari tries to escape - 0 vs 5 - fail
Reeva tries to free Himari - 9 vs 7 - success
"Godammit!" cursed the four-armed warrior as one of the ropes form a blunted drill-like protusion and tries to force itself on Himari. Luckily, the witch hunter managed to squeeze her legs and prevent the entry, allowing once more Reeva to release the stuck neko.

"That... Went better than expected. Too bad for your clothes, though." commented Reeva.
"The egg production plant and the breeding stalls are straight ahead, as well as the stairs. Do you still want to visit the plant first?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari sticks close to Reeva, however she wasn't prepared for the roper when it darted its tentacles out at her and Reeva and scooped her up and tugged her over against it. "N-No dammit... let me... Ngh... go," Himari grunted as she felt the tentacles beginning to grope and feel her up.

Before Reeva could get her free, Himari's clothing was pulled off without too much trouble and she felt the tentacles touch her skin directly a little too. Once freed though, Himari saw the roper go back into its slumber, apparently figuring that Reeva was taking Himari up to the witch or something most likely. Moving more cautiously, Himari and Reeva were able to make their way along past the second roper sentry without much trouble amazingly.

The third roper guard however snatched her up like the first had before Reeva could stop it. As it brought up a drill tipped tentacle for her pussy, Himari managed to squeeze her legs together to prevent it from entering her, which was a good thing, as it would likely have fucked her silly before Reeva could have gotten her free. When Reeva got to her, Himari found herself freed again and she grabbed her clothes and slipped them back on unless they were too damaged to do so, where she'd nod to Reeva.

"Aye, egg production plant and breeding stalls first. If there are women in there we've got to try and save them. I've already got an idea on how to get them back out and downstairs too. But it would involve you killing those ropers while I distract them... by letting them have their way with me one by one on our way down," Himari said, letting Reeva lead the way to the breeding stalls and whatnot.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"Let's make sure we save them first, though" comments Reeva as she leads Himari to the breeding stall while the neko had to content herself with her boots and armbands, the rest of her protection claimed by the first roper.

Reeva opens the metallic door, which leads to the room. It is a short hallway with doors marked with a number on the left and on the right. Himari counts six doors.

3 6

2 5

1 4
D

Dice rolls said:
Perception test: 52
Sounds can be heard from some of the doors.
Behind door number four, Himari hears groans and muffled sounds from a prisonner inside. The same kind of sounds can be heard from door number two, and a girl moaning loudly can be heard, coming from either door number 5 or 6.

"So... What's the plan, Himari?" asked Reeva. "We should stick to the rooms from which we hear somebody, if any at all. Remember who was killed by curiosity..."

3 / 6 ?

2 X 5 ?

1 / 4 X
D

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, but of course," Himari said with a nod, still angry over losing her clothing altogether this time around... though perhaps she could get them back later.

Moving in through the metallic door behind Reeva, Himari looked around and saw a half a dozen more doors, moans and groans coming from behind some of them. Himari nodded to Reeva when she spoke. "We still should check them all though. I mean, what if someone's in one of the rooms we don't hear anything from but they're gagged or unconscious. I would feel terrible if they were left behind because of me not checking each one. And curiosity killed the cat, not the neko," Himari said, sticking her tongue out at Reeva when she commented on what curiosity killed.

Motioning to Reeva, Himari moved to the fifth room door and began to open it quietly, or letting Reeva do so as she stealthily slipped into the room to see what was going on and how she could help the girl that was inside.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((One of the uncertain rooms, then :-3))

Himari and Reeva enter the room. Albeit rather large, the room seemed empty at first glance. The noises from the woman were close but not from here, meaning she was actually in room 6.

Dice rolls said:
Perception test (difficulty: 50) : 49 - barely failed
??? vs Reeva - 9 vs 3
Reeva is molested (-1 FP, +0 AP this turn from discomfort)
Hearing a sudden groan from Reeva, Himari turns around and sees the shokan struggling with a strange crab-like creature, who looked like a four-legged crabs if crabs had a rod as thick as their body underneath their green shell. The weird creature already grabbed Reeva's head with his long legs and rammed his tool in Himari's friend's throat.

Dice rolls said:
Arachne crab vs Himari - 6 vs 0
Himari is molested (save roll for FP, +0 AP this turn due to discomfort)
Something falling just in from of Himari made her understand too late that they had to look up. The second crab wastes no time jumping on the witch hunter's crotch and burying itself in her pussy, while several other crabs fell from the ceiling.

Fight
Himari 7/7 FP - 0/12 AP - pussy occupied
Reeva 5/6 FP - 0/15 AP - mouth occupied

Arachne crab's swarm - 8/8 FP (shared FP)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Was it an uncertain room? I thought 5 and 6 were ones that girls moans were coming from? :p)

As they gently opened the door, Himari saw that the room was relatively empty, meaning the moans were coming from the next room down. "Damn... come on Reeva let's... o-oh shit," Himari began muttering under her breath before noticing Reeva's predicament just before the strange spider like crab fell in front of her.

Himari was brought down as the critter jumped up and went for her unprotected crotch, burying its thick dick deep inside of her pussy, the initial thrust powerful enough to make her shaft and balls bounce upwards a bit. She was a bit dry though, so the friction didn't really cause any pleasure thankfully, though she'd rather it had to be honest. Himari immediately went to work as she noticed more on the ceiling dropping down, drawing and swinging her blade around at one while tugging the one on her crotch off and throwing it at the wall.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Sorry, I have not explained clearly enough. These were rooms you didn't know if there was somebody inside or not from what you heard))

Dice Rolls said:
Himari attacks - 5 vs 3 - kills the crab assaulting her (-1 FP)
Reeva attacks - 4 vs 7 - miss

Reeva becomes pleasured
Crabs jump at the party:
Himari evades
Reeva evades

Himari attacks - 6 vs 6 - kills another crab (-1 FP)
Reeva attacks - 5 vs 9 - miss

Reeva gains 1 AP from pleasure
Crabs jump at the party:
Himari evades
Reeva evades

Those were some sweet rolls. :-3
Himari reacts instinctively and spears the crab assaulting her with her weapon, killing the critter on the spot. Reeva, not experienced in fighting these kind of critters, struggles, futilely trying to pull at the crab, incitating the creature at tightening its grip while it facefucks the four-armed female.

All over them, the crabs jump here and there, and the two warriors have a hard time evading them, each time barely managing to block or step away from their assault.

Fight
Himari 7/7 FP - 0/12 AP -
Reeva 5/6 FP - 1/15 AP - mouth occupied

Arachne crab's swarm - 6/8 FP
[/quote]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OOC:
Oh? Well you did write "Behind door number four, Himari hears groans and muffled sounds from a prisonner inside. The same kind of sounds can be heard from door number two, and a girl moaning loudly can be heard, coming from either door number 5 or 6."

So I took this to mean that there was a girl in room 5 or 6, or quite probably both given what the witch has been doing and whatnot.

Himari stabbed the crab like spider creature on one of the things backwards thrusts, skewering it dead as she swung at another one as she ducked and rolled to avoid getting grabbed again. Reeva wasn't quite as lucky as Himari was though she saw, unable to get free from the one taking her mouth and unable to do any damage to any of the others, though managing to keep from getting grabbed more thankfully.

"Damn... hang on Reeva," Himari said, weaving her way through the critters and swinging at one on the way with a golf swing styled attack that sliced it in half.

When she got to Reeva, Himari would grab the one in the Shokan woman's mouth and split it in two before stabbing at another, trying to cover her new companion so she didn't get grabbed again.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Next week should be better for me. Less visits to customers and friends, and administrative annoyances calming down))

Dice Rolls said:
Himari attacks - 3 vs 5 - miss
Reeva attacks - 5 vs 7 - miss

Reeva receives 1 AP

Crabs jump at the party:
Himari receives a crab (-1 FP)
Reeva evades

Himari attacks - 5 vs 9 - miss
Reeva attacks - 7 vs 10 - miss

Reeva gains 1 AP from pleasure
Himari receives 1 AP from pleasure
Crabs jump at the party:
Himari evades
Reeva counters and kills the crab assaulting her (-1 FP)
Himari tries to help Reeva, but her friend moves too much in frantic, and for now useless squirming to allow her to safely cut down the creature. A new crab uses the opportunity to insert himself where the first one was, and takes place in the cat-herm's cunt where it starts pistonning in and out.

Having a better grip than the last one, the crab fucks the nekokin with abandon, helped by her quickly wettened canal. Reeva, despite the creature on her head still facefucking her, manages to catch another critter leaping at her, and crush it violently under her feet.

Fight
Himari 6/7 FP - 1/12 AP - vagina occupied
Reeva 5/6 FP - 3/15 AP - mouth occupied

Arachne crab's swarm - 6/8 FP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(No worries dude, take your time. I've had a few problems myself around home.)

Reeva was moving too frantically for Himari to even get close enough to get the crab thing off of the Shokan woman. Himari would have to deal with her own problems though before she tried to help Reeva again as another crab jumped in and took the first one's place that she'd ripped out. "Dammit... g-get out of there you little bastard," Himari panted softly as she frantically tried to get the crab thing out of her own body.

Himari's legs wobbled a bit as the thing pounded itself into her pussy wildly, her slit immediately reacting to the intrusion by moistening up to accommodate the intruder. She knew that she wouldn't last too long against it if she didn't get it out, so she repeated the same step as before to try and get it out of her. She also noticed in her companion managing to catch and squish another of the creatures before she could get grabbed by it too.