Himari (Mind Flyer)

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Himari (Mind Flyer)

Dice rolls said:
Himari attacks - 0 vs 10 - counter (+1 AP)
Reeva attacks - 1 vs 4 - miss

Reeva receives 1 AP
Himari receives 1 AP

Crabs jump at the party:
Himari evades
Reeva finally gets some pussy action :p (-1 FP)

Himari attacks - 7 vs 7 - manages to throw away the crab (-1 FP)
Reeva attacks - 6 vs 4 - same (-1 FP)

Reeva receives 1 AP

Crabs jump at the party:
Himari evades
Reeva is jumped again (-1 FP)
Himari pulls at her new assaulter, but doing so only makes the little critter press against a good spot in her love canal, sending electric tingles through her body, and Reeva's situation worsens as her own pussy becomes occupied.
"Mmmmmrg!" she screams as she stops and her legs start to shake.

She is about to put a knee on the ground, but the sudden intrusion gives her a second wind and she manages to pull off the creature from her face.
"Nng... pwah! Gah..." she coughs as she squeeshes the critter with her four limbs.
Himari's second try is also better, and another crab gets destroyed.

Reeva has unfortunately no time to catch a breath as she feels something grabbing her behind.
"Wh... Nonononotther... Aaaah!" she squeals as her ass is penetrated by another creature.

Fight
Himari 6/7 FP 3/12 AP
Reeva 3/6 FP - 5/15 AP - vagina and ass occupied

Arachne crab's swarm - 4/8 FP

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari tugged at the spidery thing inside of her pussy to no avail, the only thing she managed to get was a bit of pleasure as the thing knocked away at her, causing her balls to slap down against the little critter when it hit one of her sensitive spots. She barely noticed Reeva's situation for the moment as the Shokan woman moaned aloud when her own pussy was occupied by one of the things.

Himari noticed that Reeva was able to get the one out of her mouth as she could hear her voice, which was a good thing, Himari thought to herself. After that, Himari managed to rip the one in her pussy out and stabbed it, slinging it to the side as she looked around and saw Reeva getting another latching onto her and burying itself in her ass, which made Reeva squeal softly.

"H-Hang on Reeva... I'll be there... i-in a minute. Got my own problems," Himari called to Reeva, readying herself and stabbing at one of the two remaining spider things before it could jump at her.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice rolls said:
Himari attacks - 5 vs 11 - miss
Reeva attacks - 1 vs 10 - counter (+1 AP)

Reeva receives 2 AP

Crabs jump at the party:
Himari is attacked once more
Reeva has more problems on her hands :p (-1 FP)

Himari kills another crab (11 vs 8 -1FP)
Reeva has only two more problems (7 vs 4 -1 FP)

Reeva receives 2 AP
Himari receives 1 AP
No more crabs to jump at the girls!

(Some more efforts later...)
Victory
Himari and Reeva squirm and try to shake their respective invaders. While doing so, Reeva feels a very small mouth nibble at her pleasure button. This distraction makes her trip on the ground, allowing a third creature to jump at her mouth once more. The warrior squirms on the ground as she is now triple-teamed by the crabs, her juices squirming out of her pussy as she screams around the fleshy bit in her mouth.
Himari herself has more troubles as her ass is also used by another creature, her hermaphrodite dick now hard from the stimulation.

A second wind takes the both of them as they forcefully pull the creatures out of their orifices one by one, trying to ignore the pleasure.
A few moments later, all the big crabs are dead, the smaller rest retreating to the corners of the cell.
"Damn... Things..." panted Reeva, her lower lips glistening with natural lube.
Next door, Himari and her can hear the girl scream from behind the wall.
"We should hurry. Whatever is with her, it's doing quite a number on her..."

((OOC: I'll try to be more precise in my descriptions for the next rooms. tip: not all rooms contain monsters and/or prisonners ;-) ))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari saw Reeva trip after one of the critters teased her clit just right, where a third one of the things pounced and slipped right into her mouth. She couldn't help her any though really as the last one managed to worm its way up her leg and its dick right into her unprotected asshole with its slick dick, which it immediately began pounding away at her with and causing her own dick to spring to life, ready for action.

"N-No... damn you. G-Get out of me you little bastard. I don't... w-want you," Himari panted softly at the critter in her ass, reaching down and ripping it free of her.

It didn't take long for Himari and Reeva to clean up the last spider things, with Himari skewering the last on her sword and holding it up as she watched its legs wriggle a bit before flinging it off to bleed out. "Yeah, let's go then," Himari said when Reeva mentioned the girl, moving to the other door and opening it quietly to peek in so she could see what was going at the girl inside, not stepping in until she'd seen what it was.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Himari, followed by Reeva, ready themselves as they cautiously open the door.
In the cell was an ebony-skinned woman, trapped in a stockade in the middle of the room. And behind her stood a grey-skinned demon-like creature. Big and bulky, it did not seem to move as the batch of tentacles that served as his sexual organs, was fucking her pussy and ass. His horned face was contorted in sadistic pleasure as he constantly searched for new ways to make his victim moan louder.

((Ambush roll fail))

Noticing the new arrivals, the demon brutally exited the black prisonner's orifices before turning toward Himari and her friend, his six tentacle-cocks flailing in front of him.

"Reeva. Who is your new feline friend? It's the first time I see you."

It seems that guy is not the brightest bulb of the bunch. Should Himari try to talk him into releasing his prisonner, or lowering his guard further? Or should she attack right away and exploit the effect of surprise?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When the door opened up, Himari was unable to suppress a gasp as she saw what was happening within, her eyes widening slightly as she beheld the sight within. The demonic man had to die for doing this to this poor woman, who had no defense against him. Himari narrowed her eyes as he spoke up upon noticing them, her thoughts of ambushing him out of the question now unfortunately. She was thankful though that the poor woman was able to get somewhat of a break as he pulled out upon noticing her and Reeva.

He didn't appear to believe she was a prisoner or an intruder from the looks and sounds of it, so she went with it for the time being and raised an eyebrow as she looked up at Reeva. "Well I'm not surprised you don't know who I am, as the mistress usually has me out doing her collecting. I had some free time for now and wanted to see what some of the other prisoners being collected look like, maybe take a few for myself when everything is over and done with and live myself a lavish life of ecstasy with them serving me however I wish," Himari said to the demon man with a shrug, a look of confidence also on her face as she glanced at Reeva and winked at her while her head was turned so he didn't see it, as if telling Reeva to go along with it.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice Rolls said:
Speech - Difficulty: 60 (you must do 60 or less) - 59 success
The demon raised an eyebrow. "Strange creature, that you are. But I guess that as you're out collecting, you must be forbidden to touch the women before the master examined them." he said, Himari and Reeva distinctly hearing the demon use "master" instead of "mistress", and ignoring if it was a mistake or something more sinister.
"If you don't mind sloppy seconds, or thirds, have fun with that chocolate sweety over there. But be careful with her mouth: she's a biter."

The humanoid's tentacles eventually slow down as they retract in his body, leaving a flat, genderless groin in their stead. Could that creature change her physionomy to suit "his" needs. He approaches Himari. "Albeit I wouldn't mind getting a taste of you, sweet cat. How about I take care of your other "needs" while you pump that woman full of your cum."

He is only a mere meters away from Himari, his guard down. Does she push the trickery as long as she can, or does she choose to launch her attack?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I'm not allowed to taste them myself with this until the mistress has had a good long look to see what they're good for, and usually by the time she's finished checking them out I'm already out on my next mission of taking more for her," Himari said, keeping the charade up for now as she walked around and got a look at the poor woman, but keeping her revulsion of the demon in for now.

When he made his offer of taking care of her womanly parts while she took his sloppy seconds/thirds, Himari made a show of thinking it over while keeping her mind steady, knowing what was at stake here. "Hmm... that is very tempting indeed. But are you sure you want to get your... manly bits against mine? Most men, of any race, don't want to get near them, usually say they're too scared their balls will rub against mine. Perhaps you could show me where her sweetest spots are though, so I can make her squeal like a whore," Himari said to the demon man, stepping up beside him and staring at the woman's nice rounded ass as she gave the barest of glances at Reeva to get ready, waiting for him to step forward again and move to penetrate the girl, where when he started to and was distracted, Himari drew her blade and in a single fell motion buried her blade in the back of his neck.

(Here's a hoping for a good roll here, cos eww male demons. Seriously though, here's a hoping cos that poor gal needs saving. :p)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: Yep. Let's see if luck is with you. Also, the "male" demon is actually able to change forms to suit his needs. He's basically a genderless creature who can make tentacles of all kind pop out of his body; at least that's how I imagined it :p))

Dice Rolls said:
Speech, difficulty 50: 2 - critical success
"Heh heh heh. You, I like. Most of the brutes working here just fuck every hole they find without second thought, but searching for the sweet spots, and the satisfaction of hearing them squee and moan when you find them. It's priceless."

The demon positions itself behind the ebony-skinned girl and starts explaining, like a wine connaisseur would describe a wine to its guests.
"See, they're all different. Like this one. She doesn't looke like it, but she can take quiet a pounding" he begins, while reforming tentacles and pushing himself inside her holes once more. The exhausted woman grunts.
"But what makes that cute bitch moan is when you go at her pussy and her ass at the same time, and rub the area between them." Himari and Reeva can see the tentacles wiggle and adjust themselves and, soon, the half-unconscious prisonner lets out a strident moan.

Focused on his demonstration, the demon is completely open to Himari.

Dice Rolls said:
Ambush, difficulty 80: 18 - critical
Shapeshifter demon receives 1d6 x 2 damage: 2 (x 2)
Himari hurts the shapeshifter demon (-4 FP)
Himari's blade pierces the demon's back, who arches his back and screams of pain.
"Gueeaaaargh! What the f..."

Dice Rolls said:
Reeva gets a free attack: 8 vs 0 - critical (-2 FP)
Two fists cut the devilish creature's curse and send him accross the room.

"That feels good! I would have not supported that asshole's speach any longer."

Fight
Himari 7/7 FP 3/12 AP
Reeva 6/6 FP - 5/15 AP

Shapeshifter demon - 6/12 FP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching the demon doing the deed to the dark skinned woman, Himari smirks and winks at Reeva, then stabs her sword straight into his back while he was so distracted. Reeva was hot behind her with a follow up attack as Himari's blade pierced the demon, slamming him with her fists from the other side and hurtling him across the room and into the wall. Himari barely waited for Reeva to speak before rushing after him, hoping to catch him before he could react as she stabbed her blade down at his chest, slashing at his tentacles on her way over to try and thing them out some to make fighting him easier.

"I think I'll be taking her with me now," was all Himari said, still not ending the ruse that she worked for the witch upstairs just yet as she attacked.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"You bitch! Who do you think you are?!" shouted the creature, as tentacles expanded from his entire body and flayed about. Before he could get ready, though, Himari and Reeva were on him.

dice rolls said:
Himari vs SD: 5 vs 4 - hit (-1 FP)
Reeva vs SD: 6 vs 3 - hit (-1 FP)
SD vs Himari: 3 vs 6 - miss

Himari vs SD: 6 vs 8 - miss
Reeva vs SD: 2 vs 7 - miss
SD vs Himari: 11 vs 8 - hit (-1 FP) - Himari is caught

Himari vs SD: 6 vs 9 - miss
Reeva vs SD: 3 vs 6 - miss
SD vs Himari: 8 vs 1 - critical - Himari is bound and molested (-2 FP)
Himari and Reeva slash at the demon, who groan in pain, and unleashes his tentacles in a flurry of blows. One of them strike Himari and coils around her wrist.

Before she manages to escape, the shapeshifter demon pulls Himari to her. Her limbs are quickly secured as the witch hunter is hefted in the air. Tentacles covered in slimy substance grow from the demon's back and they shift in a variety of appendages. While two tentacles take phallic extremities and plunge inside her depths, another one hollows out and traps the neko's dick.

"While I'm taking care of your four-armed friend, I'll take pleasure in finding your weak spots and fuck you silly."

Fight
Himari 4/7 FP 3/12 AP - bound and penetrated
Reeva 6/6 FP - 5/15 AP

Shapeshifter demon - 4/12 FP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Your doom, that's all you need to know about who I am," Himari said to the demon, going at him again and stabbing his shoulder as Reeva clubbed him good with her fists.

Himari was caught of guard though when one of his tentacles coils around her wrist and within moments she felt herself hoisted up as two tentacles pierce her lower holes, making Himari gasp out at the sudden pleasure from the two intruders. Her dick was captured within moments after that, growing hard as a rock almost instantly thanks to the substance being leaked from the tentacles.

"T-The fuck... y-you will," Himari grunted at the demon, swinging her sword at the tentacles in an attempt to break free, where she'd dive at the demonic shapeshifter and plunge her blade into its chest.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: So, after a "meh!-mode" week, back I am. Sorry for the wait - and for the very shitty rolls for you. Seriously, wtf))

Dice rolls said:
Himari receives +3 AP
Himari vs SD: 5 vs 6 - miss
Reeva vs SD: 4 vs 7 - miss
SD vs Himari: 9 vs 6 - hit (-1 FP)

Himari receives +3 AP
Himari vs SD: 0 vs 7 - miss
Reeva vs SD: 1 vs 10 - counter (-1 FP)
SD vs Himari: 8 vs 6 - hit (-1 FP)

Himari receives +3 AP and orgasms
Reeva vs SD: 8 vs 7 - hit (-1 FP)
SD vs Reeva: 5 vs 9 - miss
Himari thrashes against her binds but the tentacles are sturdy and do not let her go as they fuck her orifices with expertise, while Reeva ineffectualy tries to reach the demon. But each time she attacks, a tentacle flails at her, and even hits one time, leaving a bruise on her shoulder.

The tentacles not defending the demon takes care of Himari instead. A tendril launches in her mouth, silencing her.
"That should shut you off, bitch."
At the same time, the tentacle in her pussy retracts, to entwine itself with two of its kin, forming an even larger phallus. The reinforced tentacle pushes again inside Himari's opening, streching her to her limit under the eyes of Reeva. The pounding resumes, with the suction on Himari's dick becoming even faster and stronger until the herm cat empties her balls inside the hollow tentacle. "That's it. Give it all to me."

Once the demon made sure to milk Himari's orgasm for all it was worth, the shapeshifting demon left her on the ground, the hollow tube-like tentacle still squeezing Himari's cock, and launching a small tendril inside to secure its position. The appendice keeps applying a soft, audible suction to keep its prey hard and horny.

The act gave Reeva a little time to land a punch straight on the demon's jaw. "Now, let's take care of you. After that, I'll make sure both of you get your just desserts before I put you in the egg factory."

Fight
Himari 2/7 FP 12/12 AP - came/out of fight
Reeva 5/6 FP - 5/15 AP

Shapeshifter demon - 3/12 FP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Eh, been having a shitty week already with my grandma dying, didn't expect much better on the rolls to be honest. I did find it odd though that Himari can't keep going, just with a -1 or something penalty on her rolls until she reaches either 3 orgasms or 0 FP. I suppose that was one of the rules things you did a while back, but I'd forgotten about most of that.)

Himari couldn't break free of the tentacles as she thrashed around in their grip, and before she could utter any more words at the demonic shapeshifter, Himari had a tentacle cock stuffed in her mouth, too thick to bite down on to force out. "F-Fuck me... s-silly. Can't... F-FUCK!" Himari thought to herself, screaming out in her mind in pleasure.

When the tentacle in her pussy pulled out and threaded itself around with a couple of others to thicken itself for another pounding into Himari, the neko herm couldn't pull hard enough to break free as the now huge tentacle cock slammed back into her. Her dick getting milked and slurped on by the hollowed out pussy tipped tentacle, while her pussy and ass were pounded by the other tentacles, was simply driving Himari crazy with pleasure, to the point she couldn't hold back any longer and soon came hard. Her balls twitched and throbbed along with her dick as her shaft spurted her seed out of it, the tentacle sucking and moving in a milking motion as her poor body shuddered.

When her orgasm was finally over and her seed slowed to coming out by just a few drops every few seconds, Himari felt the demon lay her down on the ground, rather gently amazingly, as she thought that the demon would just let her fall or throw her even. She felt the pussy tipped tentacle still around her dick though, squeezing and continuing its milking motions somewhat while a thin tendril began parting her urethra and worming its way down inside where it began wriggling around to ensure she remained hot and ready for more milking, which she did.

Laying there panting madly while Reeva kept fighting, Himari knew that alone she wouldn't be getting away from this one, as that tentacle was now locked around her dick until the demon was either dead, or decided to release her. Her body shuddered as she tried to recover enough to help Reeva out at least a little bit, though her body was a bit winded after that powerful climax, and with the tentacle around her dick with the tendril buried within, she wasn't sure she'd be able to manage that easily. She was determined to try though at the very least.

"Come on... Reeva. Show me where that Shokan strength is that you showed us earlier," Himari said to Reeva to inspire her, reaching for the demon's leg to grab hold of it and unbalance her if nothing else to give Reeva an open shot since she was too tired to keep actually fighting.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((I found a good idea, which would allow you to come back to the fight while maintaining some "suspense": each round you are down you roll a 100-faced die and if you make under 60, you raise from your "orgasm" or knocked-out state. But each time you do the difficulty is upped by 10; if you recover, you get half of each of your points))

Dice rolls said:
Himari vs SD - 8 vs 7 - hit (-1 FP)
Reeva vs SD - 6 vs 6 - Reeva escapes
SD vs Reeva - 8 vs 2 - hit (-1 FP) Reeva is caught again

Victory
The demonic beats sreeches as the blade slashes at the flesh. He falls forward, purple blood splashing on the ground. The tentacles relax, allowing Reeva to free herself. A clear-white liquid pearls from her nipples, but otherwise the Shokan seems well.

"We should take a rest after freeing that girl." she proposes while heading towards the ebony-skinned prisonner. The woman is half-conscious, but the demon not plowing into her gives her a welcome rest.
"Th... Thank you... All my heart..." she whispers at her saviours.

"Help me open that pillory." asks Reeva , adding actions to her words.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Glad to see you back man, and that sounds very cool. Though if it was a succubus that had done this to her, whether she was alone or not, Himari would likely not try to fight her or them if there are more most likely, cos succubi are her weakness. :D)

Laying there panting like crazy, Himari looks over at Reeva in a bit of a daze as she manages to find the willpower and strength to reach down and grab the pussy tipped tentacle that was milking her cock and balls dry, where she pulled it off of her. She watched as Reeva managed to connect with another mighty blow, but was in turn captured by the tentacled demon.

"Hang on... Reeva. I'm coming," Himari mumbled softly as she dove in again at the demon's back, slashing her sword out at their foe again and managing to catch the damn pesky demon.

Himari could only watch after getting knocked down again as Reeva's breasts and then her mouth were violated by the tentacles. Seeing her new friend in the state she was in, Himari couldn't leave her there like that, not after she'd agreed to help them and everything after Himari had offered her freedom. Himari took only a couple of seconds to catch her breath and crawled around beneath the demon, where she reared her sword back and lunged upwards from between the demon's legs, piercing the he/she demon through from asshole to appetite and rescuing her new friend from a horrible fate, because that was simply not something Himari could allow. She also had to save the poor woman that had already been raped by the demon too.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: Sorry, I made a mistake and the previous post got lost -_-0. Silly monkey)

Dice rolls said:
Himari vs SD - 8 vs 7 - hit (-1 FP)
Reeva vs SD - 6 vs 6 - Reeva escapes
SD vs Reeva - 8 vs 2 - hit (-1 FP) Reeva is caught again

Victory
The demonic beats sreeches as the blade slashes at the flesh. He falls forward, purple blood splashing on the ground. The tentacles relax, allowing Reeva to free herself. A clear-white liquid pearls from her nipples, but otherwise the Shokan seems well.

"We should take a rest after freeing that girl." she proposes while heading towards the ebony-skinned prisonner. The woman is half-conscious, but the demon not plowing into her gives her a welcome rest.
"Th... Thank you... All my heart..." she whispers at her saviours.

"Help me open that pillory." asks Reeva , adding actions to her words.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Eh no problem, I knew what you meant. But you kinda edited out the entire last post of yours and replaced it with the one you just made. :p)

As Himari managed to maneuver around, she stabbed her sword up and pierced their foe, killing the demon who slumped forward as its tentacles went limp and released Reeva from their grip. Himari fell back to the ground and lay there for a few moments to catch her breath as she panted. She noticed milk leaking from Reeva's breasts as she lay there looking up at her companion, and began to chuckle a little after a few moments.

"Gods, that was tough. Next time I'm going to just aim at their head and lop it completely off their shoulders if I can. And hang on miss, I'm coming, and in a good way I mean," Himari said, raising up and moving to the imprisoned woman's pillory she was locked in.

Nodding to Reeva, Himari looked to see if there was a lock keeping the thing shut. If there was, she'd check the demon's corpse for the key, and unlock it, or barring any easier means of opening the thing, she'd slam her sword hilt into the lock a few times and break it open that way. Either way, once the pillory was open, Himari sheathed her sword and helped the poor woman out of it, picking her up and setting her down on the floor as far from the demon as possible so she could rest.

"Reeva, is there anyone else in these cells?" Himari asked softly as she sat down next to the girl and reached over to caress her cheek. "I'm Himari. You okay hon? Here, I got some water you can drink," Himari then said to the girl, offering her waterskin over to the girl and letting her get a couple of big drinks.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The woman lies down against the wall, sipping at Himari's waterskin, using some to wash her face from the old cum plastered over it.
"Thanks..." she sighted. "The name is Clarisse. I... I..." Clarisse could not finish her sentence as tears rolled down her ebony cheeks.
"Dear gods, it's over. It's finally over! I thought I would go mad with pleasure in this hell."

After a few minutes, Reeva came back, holding two more women in her powerful arms.
"I found these two in the nearby cells. I guess they received regular "visits" as well." announced the Shokan. The two women were unconscious and tired-looking, but otherwise were not in peril.

"There are no other prisonners. I suggest we get them out of here and continue our exploration."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know hon, it's alright now though. Soon as we rest up a bit, we'll head back down the tower," Himari replied to the dark skinned woman, slipping an arm around her shoulder to give her a little hug. "Sorry that took so long and everything too, was trying to trick that bastard so we could get a quick win, but it didn't work," she added to Clarisse.

Himari sat there with Clarisse until Reeva returned a few minutes later with the two unconscious women. "Ah good, you found more. Let's get ready to head on back for now. I think we've gone far enough without any more help. And besides that, I don't think these girls could stand to go further with us anymore than I think I could take on another demon like that one there," Himari said, pointing at the now dead demon.

With that, Himari stood up and helped Clarisse to stand with her, looking to Reeva and giving her a nod to lead the way back down. "We'll go more carefully this time," Himari said as she got herself ready and let Clarisse in the middle.