Re: Hime Dorei

Will deliver. Just hold on, it takes time to upload

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Here they are. I'm again doing this before going to sleep (seems like a pattern with these requests)

First EP is pretty much vanilla stuff, if a bit rougher than usual vanilla. The second one pulls out the stops and becomes pretty enjoyable with the massive loads of cum, inflation, birthing, skeleton gangraping and snake-tentacle stuff

EP1:
EP2:

And I'll say this again: If it says the file is temporarily unavailable, try again later. Whining about it here doesn't do anything about it

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

what a bizarre hentai. not bad, just weird.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The second one is pretty awesome, but very lol worthy with the censorship. Its not the censorship itself that is so funny, its that they cant seem to make up their minds about what needs to be censored and what doesn't. In some of the shots the tentacles are uncensored, in some only part of them is censored, and in some shots its a big squiggle of censorship going into the girls censored region. As for the girls themselves, sometimes it's just the genitals that are censored, sometimes the censorship extends halfway into the thighs, and if its an internal shot? Bamp whole screen pixlated(I bet you thought I was going to say censored).

But yeah, otherwise it was awesome.