What's new

ACT [ Himitsu Kessha] [ ひみつ結社] Total Rookie Magical * Mayaka へっぽこ魔法少女マヤカ RE145947 RJ145947

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new game that was spotted while checking out D-Gate's site

Seems to contain vore and ryona elements besides normal tentacles with possible yuri. It should have sprite sex from how the pictures look, would have more detail but not having luck digging up a copy to check yet.

*light guro warning*
The Flash Side Scrolling Action Game by Himitsu Kessha.
Pit your utter novice of a magical girl against demons in hardcore ero battle!

* STORY
Two weeks ago Mayaka was recruited to fight evil, but she never expected to do it so soon!
With only the most basic training she's called on to subdue the demons that are snatching people up in town.
Aided only by her pixie companion "Nyanmaru", Mayaka must fight her way to the secret base
and somehow take down the evil and save the people...

* GAME
Simple side-scrolling Flash platforming
Damage tears off her clothes!
Engage the enemy in "ero ryona battle".
If you've played a hentai indie game you know the drill.
Failed battles will pay off in special CGs.
Plus unlock other event CGs.

Blast demons and navigate the traps of the stage.
Defeating each stage's boss is your objective!

* STAGES
1 tutoral stage + 5 full stages

* DIFFICULTY
Easy, Normal and Hard

CGs can be revisited in CG Mode any time.
Unlock all 19 base CGs + variations + bonus
(There's also Coercion Mode)

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ145947 Total Rookie Magical * Mayaka

Looks good, and is that Madoka, lol :D

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hmm the Demo wasn't that bad. dunno why but the art style reminds me of Marimo.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With such heavy similarity to Madoka, I think we should classify this one as loli.
No loli tag on english Dlsite and heroine has moderate chest size, so hard to call for certain since magical girl and loli 8 times out of 10 go hand in hand, but this may be the 2 out of 10 time.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

funny how "loli" word is so used in this site when it is supposed to not have here...
well yeah i don't think she is a loli, lolis usually have round face, big eyes, flat chest ( unless oppai loli) and small body which mayaka got none of those.
why the games are so expensive those days... rarely a 1000-yen good looking game pops up now...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

No loli tag on english Dlsite and heroine has moderate chest size, so hard to call for certain since magical girl and loli 8 times out of 10 go hand in hand, but this may be the 2 out of 10 time.
Normally I would agree with you, but Madoka is loli, and this looks so much like her.

D-D

Reputation score

Please noman, stop being silly.

Even if the character was Madoka herself, if she has good breasts she is no loli. No matter if the "original" Madoka was a loli.

Now look closely at the picture and tell me do you see breasts on her?

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Normally I would agree with you, but Madoka is loli, and this looks so much like her.
True point, best to stay on the side of caution I guess. Bound to show up somewhere soon enough for those seeking it outside of the forum. Still discussing the games various elements and how it plays should still help see if this is worth seeking out for others who are on the fence.

Please noman, stop being silly.

Even if the character was Madoka herself, if she has good breasts she is no loli. No matter if the "original" Madoka was a loli.

Now look closely at the picture and tell me do you see breasts on her?
Breast size does not disqualify loli since the depicted character can have G sized tits yet still be 14 years old thus underage, it's why loli is a massive grey area that many would rather be cautious of than caught on the wrong side. An example of this would be Nanako from Violated heroine, adult looking but is depicted as 14 years old, short of some story or background on this games character showing a legal age we can't be certain. lets just drop the loli talk anyhow discussions about it can drag out into full scale wars which can cause a thread to be swallowed by the flames and thus deleted.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Man, are we really this paranoid that we label something like this as loli? Jesus.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm MagicalGirl Pretty-Pretty Princess Kagami and with my powers I shaw make you fap.
mega.co.nz/#!kYU1xYQR!Ky4u0TSkNy5zue0ujsechG3OL7tDFXIeuNYRS--iMLQ

comradered

Reputation score

Well, I played up to Stage 1, and the those out-of-screen ranged attacks are just broken. Unless you actually know its coming, you can't dodge it because it comes too fast. It only takes two hits for you to get totally naked, and once that happens god help you.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah and the jumping around is a pain. but it has some great art work.

MaikeyHD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm MagicalGirl Pretty-Pretty Princess Kagami and with my powers I shaw make you fap.
mega.co.nz/#!kYU1xYQR!Ky4u0TSkNy5zue0ujsechG3OL7tDFXIeuNYRS--iMLQ
Thank you i am downloading this now....Oh by the way i'm a long time lurker finally got my account verified so i can start posting :D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 3 is impossible. The first room with the red light has a blade that follows you immediately. If you make a run for it and go down it kills you. If you try to trick it, it responds immediately and kills you. You have to run right down left down right to escape the room and the damn thing goes through the platforms making where ever you go instant death.

Edit: Nevermind I finally got it by shear luck. It didn't respond immediately for once when I jumped so I got a decent head start.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone interested, there's a way to unlock all the CG: search a hidden star on bottom left of the start screen :D

redx

Reputation score

Well, I played up to Stage 1, and the those out-of-screen ranged attacks are just broken. Unless you actually know its coming, you can't dodge it because it comes too fast. It only takes two hits for you to get totally naked, and once that happens god help you.
Just spam the X really really fast and you pretty much just lose 10-20% hp
edit: fuck this game stage 4 is total bullshit. ghost floors for zero reason.
Edit2: beat the game getting the cg then finding the save area.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to open all stage at once? :(

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By chance does anyone have a completed save of the game.

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sweet Jebus, when did the person making this game decide to turn it into I Wanna Be The Guy?

What's the point of difficulty levels if you go into multiple rooms where you can die in one shot?

I got to Stage 4, and I kid you not, there are three straight rooms with instant death via spinning blades or giant spikes in a row...and the check point for them is the Room before you enter giant rooms of instant death.