What's new

ACT [ Himitsu Kessha] [ ひみつ結社] Total Rookie Magical * Mayaka へっぽこ魔法少女マヤカ RE145947 RJ145947

Reputation score
Re: RJ145947 Total Rookie Magical * Mayaka

Sorry for necro-ing, but anyone still got this game? Got my laptop recently formatted and I lost everything :(
I do. I can upload it when I get back home today.

Edit: As requested, I have uploaded it.

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for asking again, but there's "Animation" option on title screen, but when I select it, all I got is an empty room?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for asking again, but there's "Animation" option on title screen, but when I select it, all I got is an empty room?
You have to lose to an opponent and watch the game over CG for them (press 'X' after dying), in order to unlock their animation and CG. After seeing it, you can continue from last save point (star) by pressing Z.
The key 'S' will take you back to the main menu.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

easier method. there is a star somewhere on the title screen. find it, press it, unlock all of its magical powers and rip asunder the gates to the animation gallery......

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

easier method. there is a star somewhere on the title screen. find it, press it, unlock all of its magical powers and rip asunder the gates to the animation gallery......
I used that star but the gallery still doesn't have every enemies?

zipetya

Reputation score

Left star in the main menu unlocks CGs and animations. (Right star unlocks all stages.)
However, for only one 'session', for lack of a better word. So after clicking the star, you can look at the CGs, then after you go back to the main menu, you need to click the star again to fill the animations room or look at the CGs again. Btw, key 'A' finishes the girl during animations in the animation gallery.

PS: I have the 1.03 version, for its worth. Hopefully, you too.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Left star in the main menu unlocks CGs and animations. (Right star unlocks all stages.)
However, for only one 'session', for lack of a better word. So after clicking the star, you can look at the CGs, then after you go back to the main menu, you need to click the star again to fill the animations room or look at the CGs again. Btw, key 'A' finishes the girl during animations in the animation gallery.

PS: I have the 1.03 version, for its worth. Hopefully, you too.
I do, what's the difference?

zipetya

Reputation score

I do, what's the difference?
All I know that it is the latest. I thought that maybe you had an earlier version and the stars in the main menu wouldn't be there or work the same; so was just saying.

Anyhow, did you manage to get it to work?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

All I know that it is the latest. I thought that maybe you had an earlier version and the stars in the main menu wouldn't be there or work the same; so was just saying.

Anyhow, did you manage to get it to work?
It works! Thanks! :D

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The MC's voice sounds exactly like the girls' voices in CrackleCradle (I know, I died a lot of times in both games)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The MC's voice sounds exactly like the girls' voices in CrackleCradle (I know, I died a lot of times in both games)
I'm not surprised, given that a lot of games use voices that you can buy and use for your work (FlowerFairy and Anthophobia use a voice that used to be available on DLsite, for example). I wouldn't be surprised if some voices are actually free to use, given how often they pop up. Same with music and sound effects.

badshit

Reputation score
I've noticed that most download links are down or behind a paywall, so I decided to upload a rar file with the game on mega and share it in here in here for archiving porpuses and in case someone needs it :3