What's new

RPG ADV RPG Maker Loli [想見茶屋] 孕辱ヒロインズ (RJ344212)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ344212_ana_img_main.jpg
(Image cropped to comply with OSHA gudelines)​

Dlsite site link: (Demo is included)
CI-EN Link:

Genre: RPG/ADV
Tags: 2D, Loli, impregnation, pregnancy, tentacles, rape, raising sim lite (management of stats alongside affection)

Controls: Mouse click on actions, Standard RPG maker controls for menu and such.

Story: (Japanese)

Summary: From the creator that made an H game in the past about you taking over the world by creating an evil organization bent on breeding girls. This H game is about you managing two lolis that fight off an evil organization with their goal to breed girls. A Mahou Shoujo (magical girl) and a ninja girl (Kunoichi). There's also a shrine maiden loli that you can interact with that helps you as a support character for the two girls. You spend each day first by choosing one person of the three to talk to and one to gift to to raise their affection towards you. Then you go to the activity management screen to have them take a break, study, gain stats, or be raped (An option that comes after meeting the witch). Finally there's the sortie screen to pick what activity to do to end the day on the map such as fight enemies and patrol. Along the days a witch loli will show up later and advise you to have the lolis be raped and breed instead and give birth a lot and gain SP points, which you can use to buy items from her and if you click on her enough times, pay her to get nude using a lot of SP point (Though currently there's no content for her in the demo). There's a bit of pick your path dungeon crawling as well as erotic traps and events that can happen in the dungeons, the boss only has H scenes after the girls have lost their virginity. The demo ends after Day 6, a fair amount of content for the girls outside of the witch.

I'm not sure if the H game is going to have corruption and/or multiple endings depending on how much mental trauma points you give them by getting SP points the witches' way. I'll keep an eye out for when this game comes out though for sure.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game has been released on dlsite.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Gonna wait for dl link
Already waiting since dec

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

camiseta

Reputation score
Can you please tell me if there is a project to translate the game?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's a pretty time constraint game. The gallery saves over, but besides that there's no NG+, unless you have to actually beat the game properly and not get the bad ends from too much mental corruption or too many places falling into 100% corruption. There's a lot of HCG for this H game at least.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
fu
It's a pretty time constraint game. The gallery saves over, but besides that there's no NG+, unless you have to actually beat the game properly and not get the bad ends from too much mental corruption or too many places falling into 100% corruption. There's a lot of HCG for this H game at least.
full save please?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game reminds me a lot of Beat Blades Haruka or those other H games of a similar style by Alicesoft. It's kind of funny how this indie developer is able to compete content wise with the professionals.

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice game, but a bit of a grind.
Havent gotten far yet but few tips that i think are good:
First few times instead of attacking the enemies, use the time to train all 3 of the girls.
Try to get good rng on installable items to gain more shrine power and/or SP every turn.
Dont waste SP on trying to get witch to strip early, needs i think 28k to get her nude.
If you see h-book or aphrodisiac on sale, get them. They boost the training/studying for the girl its used on(or maybe all 3?)
If you use shrine points to reroll and get easy path to boss, aslong as you have trained the girls its easy-ish fight.

Key-AB

Reputation score
I'm the only one getting this issue? Is it my PC or something? I tried a few things but none of the worked, also it's a problem with the "naked" battle sprites but not the clothed ones.
FIXED: I just needed to put a mf space between the battler# and _whatever.rpmmvp

Last edited:

Alocks

Lurker
Reputation score
Great game. Awful replayability. Need to finish the game at least twice to get the feeling of the game. Better off reading "Hシーン回想全解放について" text file bef playing since gives you a north on how to beat the game properly.

Full gallery save

Attachments

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
So... anyone has a few tips here?

I'm trying to get all of the H-scenes, but I lost some monsters on the way because the corruption level, so... i think there's no way that I can get all the scenes for all girls in one run? I have to focus individually?