What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Seira Second Rotational Cutting)

Yeah, sounds like they will give 25% of the English version that sells on English dlsite to the translator. This is even better news, if they succeed in getting a translator, I'll be definitely purchasing from the English dlsite.
someone told them about M1zuki

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it! I tried guys! Dlsite still wont take my card, and now its locked :mad:

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, I am surprised it came out so quickly. Easily the game I have been looking forward to the most, shortly followed by OneOne1's new one.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's looks ok, I assume he'll fine tune it later on, he recycled most of the sets from the 1st one, with some slight changes.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

First, I have to say that was a fcking fast release o_O.
Secondly, that file size is not even half the first game :x

I feel like sad panda.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel like sad panda.
Let's hope for a huge update, like with the first one.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel like sad panda.
Actually he remodeled the 1st game, and it dropped from 255 to 185mb, the file size is probably more to do with the software he's using now more than lack of content.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This plays a lot smoother than the first game. He took out the breast bounce sound effect and sped it and other animations up. The sprites' movement have all been speed up a little as well.

I just wish you could have kept your gear from the first. Having the lvl 11 sword is nice, but all accessories and the really good gear is gone. So sad.

edit: on the down side, it seems she won't even leave her room without being fully dressed.....

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's looks ok, I assume he'll fine tune it later on, he recycled most of the sets from the 1st one, with some slight changes.

pw: tango
ジャンル : 着衣 お尻/ヒップ おっぱい ショタ 水着 中出し
Why are you posting a link to a game with the shota tag?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Maybe someone proceeded beyond this point and can help me.

I just rescued a soldier in the forest, who is now in the church hospital.

Also, I saw a couple under the bridge at night (shadowy male and red pigtails girl). They went to the right and I can't find them anywhere.

Finally the mayors wife is having some kind of affair during the day and is gone at the night.

I tried running across the whole map, both during night and day, but nothing seems to advance the plot. Anyone else at this point?

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried running across the whole map, both during night and day, but nothing seems to advance the plot. Anyone else at this point?
Did you visit the love festival at night in the forest next to the church yet? The entrance is almost invisible, I entered the place purely by accident - it's on the right side of the road, south-east from the church. No idea if the place advances the plot or not but the entrance is so well hidden I thought I'd mention it.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

after the love festival (next day) i went to the old couple house and the man is in the big bath (or hotspring) but i can't get out of the house

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you visit the love festival at night in the forest next to the church yet? The entrance is almost invisible, I entered the place purely by accident - it's on the right side of the road, south-east from the church. No idea if the place advances the plot or not but the entrance is so well hidden I thought I'd mention it.
Yeah, I did that until the gangbang after 2 or 3 visits.

The situation I have now:

-Love Festival: only gangbang repeatable
-Church: After scene in bath nothing else. Soldier still in bed.
-Inn: During the day I get the groping scenes in the new outfit and nothing at night after the initial scenes
-House with glass on top: Repeatable scenes with old guy in water
-My own house: Nothing
-The two houses that were closed in the first game (NW and SE): Empty
-Mayor's House: Wife in bed with some guy during the day. Mayor at night.
-Shop: Nothing
-Blacksmith: Nothing after his quest to kill the plant in front of his smithie
-Garrison: 2 scenes with the boys in the classroom. Several scenes with soldier after knocking him down. Guy in prison (I think I have to do something with him, but I do not know what).
-Outside: 2 respawning groups of plants on the two fields. Farmer has a few scenes after getting to him with dirty clothes. Otherwise nothing.

I also tried all exits from the map, the forest and the caves (behind church and mine left of NE exit). Again, nothing. The last things that seemed quest relevant were saving the soldier in the forest, the couple under the southern bridge at night and the situation with the mayor. Also the guy in jail who was arrested at the Love Festival.

Really don't know where to go from here.

Last edited:

Sycor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its up on as already if anyone is interested.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So.. from what I read this game is a recicled one from the first, he tuned up the scenes and implemented a bunch of repeatable events?
Yep, I'm calling a major update coming lol...

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wow ! I can't believe this game was already released. My gosh , can;t wait to play it soon :)

M

mxk1310

Yeah, I did that until the gangbang after 2 or 3 visits.

The situation I have now:

Really don't know where to go from here.
I don't know about how to advance the other 2 events, but I do know how to advance the couple under the bridge.

Go to the northern cave by the river at night, after seeing the couple. Go inside and change into the bikini with the basket, then walk south through the river until it forks. Go left and behind the cave (obstructed from view). You should be able to walk where they stood earlier. Since they went right from the bridge, do so as well and press down every step. There is a doorway behind the cave somewhere. Walk in and a "cutscene" follows.

And oh, prepare for multiple fights!

Last edited by a moderator:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Maybe someone proceeded beyond this point and can help me.

I just rescued a soldier in the forest, who is now in the church hospital.

Also, I saw a couple under the bridge at night (shadowy male and red pigtails girl). They went to the right and I can't find them anywhere.

Finally the mayors wife is having some kind of affair during the day and is gone at the night.

where pigtailed girl where under the bridge - you can walk there if eguip swimsuit at the cave near river - when you go there there will be cliff with hiden passage behind it - there will be fight, if loose =Game over

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I finished the game it seems this is just the first part of the game. At the end it says that other updates with content are coming. I'm going to assume it's going to be similar to the first game that he is releasing big chunks at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.