What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Seira Second Rotational Cutting)

Does any one have a full save? I am so lost.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, I reached the end and I am pretty sure I did not miss any major scenes, but I haven't managed to find some of the situations depicted in the screenshots on dlsite.

The bondage scene, 69, arms and head stuck in some kind of sack, cowgirl threesome and another 69.

So either I somehow managed to miss half the scenes or those are not implemented.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SO, how do I trigger the bridge scene? And where can I find the white clothes?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, this game's only 120MB? It's a short one, I assume?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, this game's only 120MB? It's a short one, I assume?
There's tons of scenes - I've played three hours and I haven't finished it yet and unlike most RPG Maker games you don't spend 90% of your time fighting stupid bats and rats so there's far more content in those three hours than average as well.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I did that until the gangbang after 2 or 3 visits.

The situation I have now:

-House with glass on top: Repeatable scenes with old guy in water

-Garrison: Several scenes with soldier after knocking him down.

How do you get out after the water scene? She refuses to leave and only the BJ is repeatable

WHich Soldier?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which new outfit? How to get it?

How do you get out after the water scene? She refuses to leave and only the BJ is repeatable

WHich Soldier?
new outfit maybe noon work in inn
soldier is soldier/military house middle, after few day only 2 soldier

SO, how do I trigger the bridge scene? And where can I find the white clothes?
white clothes is work in inn only
at night see ppl catch woman under bridge? before need go jail talk to man
after bridge event, go river, near cave change bikini then from river go lower has hidden cave

Does any one have a full save? I am so lost.
can find in

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial translation

This is still work in progress. Most of the things except story are translated but I'm constantly reworking and translating new stuff as I play.

< Translation Version 1.1

Status of the Partial Translation:
- Weapons - 100% (not many new things were added)
- Armors - 100% (not many new things were added)
- Skills -100% <- These aren't skills but relationship/character info.
- Combat - Most of the stuff is translated but there's is some dialog text still left to translate
- UI - Should be 100%
- Bulletin Boards - 100%
- Dressing Stuff - 100%
- Items - 100%

To Do:
Choices and Small Messages
Troops <- Lots of combat messages left to translate

NOTE: This patch can be used on all future game version. Changed or new things will just be skipped.

To apply this patch you will need RPG Maker Trans program made by Habisain.

Download it from his official site . If you don't know how to use the program see instruction on his website.

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, if we assume that the save eitgoya posted (which has the same unlocks as my finished one) has every scene that is currently in the game, the dlsite screenshots are indeed misleading and show CG that is not even in the game at the moment.

Kinda disappointing.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Partial translation

This is still work in progress. Most of the things except story are translated but I'm constantly reworking and translating new stuff as I play.

- Combat - Most of the stuff is translated but there's is some dialog text still left to translate
- UI - Should be 100%
- Bulletin Boards - 100%
- Dressing Stuff - 100%
- Items - 100%

To Do:

NOTE: This patch can be used on all future game version. Changed or new things will just be skipped.

Download it from his official site . If you don't know how to use the program see instruction on his website.
Suggestion - maybe a new thread in the translation sticky with this as the first post??

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, if we assume that the save eitgoya posted (which has the same unlocks as my finished one) has every scene that is currently in the game, the dlsite screenshots are indeed misleading and show CG that is not even in the game at the moment.

Kinda disappointing.
Well, on his own site, he has prefaced every screenshot with "※追加イベント画像を含む。" which translates to "images from extra events included". Personally, I've played a couple hours of the game and gotten about 40% of the scenes (from the recollection room). I'm just not going to touch the game anymore until he's added most of the content that he's planned.

Reputation score

Partial translation

< Translation Version 1.1

- UI - Should be 100%
- Bulletin Boards - 100%
- Dressing Stuff - 100%
- Items - 100%

To Do:

hello,

i have applied the patch but i get the error shown in attchment.

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This may sound harsh but maybe if you learned to read it would work.

Go back to his site and read instruction on how to use the program.

EDIT:

Since I'm a nice guy I'm gonna post the text from his website in case you can't find it.
Read on, young padawan

Patching a Game

To patch a game, the first step is to select the game to patch. RPGMaker Trans will automatically detect games that are in it's directory and these will appear in the dropdown menu. Otherwise, press the first Browse button, under Game Location and select the game on your hard drive.

You now need to select the patch to apply. If the patch is named according to the RPGMaker Trans patch convention of Gamename_patch, and the game and patch are in the same folder, RPGMaker Trans will find it automatically. Otherwise, press the Browse button under Patch Location and select the game. Once a Patch has been selected, the Patch Banner will be displayed - assuming the patch contains one. The Patch Banner allows a translation author to display some information to the user, so it may be handy to read it.

Now you're almost done. RPGMaker Trans will default to putting the translated game in the folder Gamername_translated. If you want to change this, press the Browse button under Translation Location.

In any case, to start the patching process, just hit the big Go button at the bottom and wait until the progress bar reaches 100%

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, on his own site, he has prefaced every screenshot with "※追加イベント画像を含む。" which translates to "images from extra events included". Personally, I've played a couple hours of the game and gotten about 40% of the scenes (from the recollection room). I'm just not going to touch the game anymore until he's added most of the content that he's planned.
Yeah, that explains the absence of theses scenes. Personally I think the game is decent enough as it is and I am looking forward to the 'expansions' he will release in the future. They were pretty awesome for his first game.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To anyone the translation patch isn't working for (like if you downloaded it off nyaa for instance) you need to right click properties on the game file and make sure it isn't set to "read-only".

I couldn't patch it at all, continuously getting disk permission errors and I was scratching over my head cause I read the instructions a thousand times before I found the fix on Habisain's forums. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Whoops, not just the game.exe, you have to set the entire FOLDER to not read-only. Almost got anxiety when I thought this fix still didn't work.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that should be pretty logical...

Since RPG Maker Trans is overwriting game files it needs to have permission to do so otherwise windows will block any attempt and game won't get translated.

Honestly, I've never seen a game that I downloaded have read-only set on the game files. I've downloaded many games from different websites including nyaa and this is a first for me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this.
It might help many others that have the same problem.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I guess I'll wait for this game to be update as well...
I'd only like to know when or how you get the scene where people catch a woman under a bridge, because I've been checking everywhere for 3 nights and nothing -.-

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I guess I'll wait for this game to be update as well...
I'd only like to know when or how you get the scene where people catch a woman under a bridge, because I've been checking everywhere for 3 nights and nothing -.-
After the blue haired girl captures the rapist (lol cause there's only one?), talk to Morgon (the guy in your house) to finalize the quest and then head to the holding cells at the barracks. Talk to the guy twice and then head home and talk to Morgon again (might need to wait a day). This will start the quest.

One warning, after completing and finalizing this quest the game will end the next day. If you want to search around a bit after completing the quest DO NOT talk to Morgon until you're done. Seira will no longer leave the house if you do, which may cause you to not to be able to collect all scenes. Also remember to make a save file before this point as well.

Reputation score

This may sound harsh but maybe if you learned to read it would work.

Go back to his site and read instruction on how to use the program.

EDIT:

Since I'm a nice guy I'm gonna post the text from his website in case you can't find it.
Read on, young padawan

Patching a Game

To patch a game, the first step is to select the game to patch. RPGMaker Trans will automatically detect games that are in it's directory and these will appear in the dropdown menu. Otherwise, press the first Browse button, under Game Location and select the game on your hard drive.

You now need to select the patch to apply. If the patch is named according to the RPGMaker Trans patch convention of Gamename_patch, and the game and patch are in the same folder, RPGMaker Trans will find it automatically. Otherwise, press the Browse button under Patch Location and select the game. Once a Patch has been selected, the Patch Banner will be displayed - assuming the patch contains one. The Patch Banner allows a translation author to display some information to the user, so it may be handy to read it.

Now you're almost done. RPGMaker Trans will default to putting the translated game in the folder Gamername_translated. If you want to change this, press the Browse button under Translation Location.

In any case, to start the patching process, just hit the big Go button at the bottom and wait until the progress bar reaches 100%
Hello,

I have read the instructions before patching and then done it ,might be version problem i am using 1.0.
let me download 1.1 and check if it works correctly for me

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello,

I have read the instructions before patching and then done it ,might be version problem i am using 1.0.
let me download 1.1 and check if it works correctly for me
do you want some one to pat on your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.