Administrator
Reputation score
Re: HOLY SHIT North Korea's gonna kill us all!!!1

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That and wondergirls. My buddy went to S. Korea for his leave, and he said they had them playing all over the damn place.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i hopes nothing bad happens, i've got friends on their mandatory service there.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

At the last I heard, North Korea didn't have any missiles capable of reaching North America, nor did they have material for more than a very few nukes (if they haven't used that material on their tests). That's not to say that they couldn't hit various islands in the Pacific, and of course they could do real damage to Southeast Asia. I don't really think that they will start anything, though. It seems to me like they're just posturing, with no real backing behind it.

Disclaimer: I am not at all a political or military analyst.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.

"I have destroyed de fry."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

North Korea has had missiles capable of reaching Alaska for about 10 years now. As to how much fissionable materails they have it doesn't matter, because low yield bombs can cause a hell of a lot of damage. They also have plans for dirty bombs which is an even bigger mess. They have the 5th largest military in the world which isn't bad for a country that's a little smaller than England (and I mean England not Great Britain). All that being said North Korea does this every time we get a new president. It's their way of testing the waters to see what they can get a way with. I;m actually surprised they haven't started threatening Japan with extinction as well since they hate them even more than the US. Though I guess the fact they test their weapons in Japans direction is threatening enough.

If war does break out though, I'm moving to Pluto because that's going to be the only safe place left.

Just so you don't think I'm making this up North Korea was job for about 7 years. Since I was a Korean linguist/intelligence analyst for most of my time in the army.