What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ ホップビール] witch RAINY RJ166934

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uh huh.. I thought there was a post about this game the other day? Anyway.. I came to this forum today and did a search on the game number and name and got nothing.

Oh well, is something that dictates that this game shouldn't be discussed happened, lock this thread too.

New game from the makers of

Tag: Insult/exposed/shame/gangbang

Last edited by a moderator:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166934] witch RAINY

There was a thread about this game but it was deleted. Dunno why thought.

So here's the translated menu I did the other day (since the game is crypted, I can't partial it)

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This software can decrypt the game files "Cryptex" but without the password from the creator, you can't do nothing

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate to be that guy but could someone upload this on a direct download link like mega? I tried the torrent but it keeps on saying invalid path in torrent.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The bug streak continues with this game, holy shit.

Some enemies are either practically invincible in that you can't damage them properly, or I'm doing it wrong. Thing is, some enemies take damage just fine, while some just don't seem to take damage after the first sliver of health you take away.

Also, if you manage to get the H-scene by losing to the bandits AND you lose all your clothes, you get dumped onto the near the next town. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem, but after wandering around there doesn't seem to be a clothes repair shop in town. Without your battle clothes repaired, you can't go inside dungeons, so you're effectively stuck.

EDIT: What do you know, more bugs! If you try equipping the swords available in the first town's shop, the game will not register you as having equipped a weapon and will dump you right back into the equipment screen until you equip your first sword again. So you're pretty much stuck using the default weapon, unless the other weapon shops' swords don't have this problem.

MORE EDIT: You guessed it, more bugs! Apparently you can build some sort of crystal in the first town, which I can only assume will let you teleport back to the town with an item. You need to be level 6 to succeed, apparently. Unfortunately, the game crashes when you try making the crystal when you're at the prerequisite level. So yeah, you're still shit out of luck.

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, game is broken.
Also if you end up in the middle of the map with your clothes gone you're basically stuck as the game won't allow you to go anywhere near a dungeon.
And you can't do anything about it because the game's crypted and you can't use the editor, just stay away from this until it's actually working.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

habs deleted because it is un playable for all buks and throws it back down anyway by the code that is all unlocks already NEN proof.

And I do not support those people who take money for un playable game.

Anyone who is smart and bought it has money back.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, there's no link for this game?
No torrent files found.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a MEGA link (Thanks to Mystix). But since I'm not sure why the thread was closed, PM me to get it (or PM Mystix). :p

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is up in anime sharing if you care to look around a bit.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its on nyaa also but it keeps tellin me its an invalid path

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the game good? Judging from the pictures it looks very nice and it seems like the character can try on difference clothing which I love!

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the game good? Judging from the pictures it looks very nice and it seems like the character can try on difference clothing which I love!
If its anything like their previous games then its pretty much goes like,
it looks like a promising game but once you play it, you realize its a broken mess and is pretty much unplayable.

Granted I haven't tried this one yet but judging from the previous posts I doubt this one is any better...

-Edit-
On the other hand, there does appear to be a version 1.3 out, which claims to fix bugs. So maybe that version is somewhat playable?
Probably wishful thinking but hey who knows.

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i play it, all i have to say dont lose all your armor or atleast have 500g on u to repair it cause if u dont u cant enter the dunguen without i have have 100 nasty and that dont help im not sure if that a bug

Cerophono

Reputation score

Even if this game is somewhat unplayable, it's still got some good CG :p
Here's a save file I found on the web that starts you off in the CG room with all the H-events unlocked (but not much else).

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if this game is somewhat unplayable, it's still got some good CG
Here's a save file I found on the web that starts you off in the CG room with all the H-events unlocked (but not much else).
Nice joke look her his hompage code for full CG XD
and version 1.4 mith many buggs ??? rofl^^

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for re-making this thread. I thought I was going insane when I couldn't find the other one.

Has anyone played v1.4 and if so, have many of the bugs been fixed? What I mean is, is it in a mostly playable condition?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I really want to understand the combat mechanics...

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, you just have to push the arrow-keys towards the ennemies at the moment you face him. Not sure tho. And for some reason 90% of the ennemies cannot loose health.