The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fapablo

Game Type:
Puzzle-Platformer

Summary:
A side-scrolling puzzle platformer from a new dev. You play as a nun who's been sent to deal with some magic crystal that corrupts everyone it touches or something to that effect.
Gameplay is rather simple (and quite buggy). As far as the demo shows, "combat" revolves around using your holy cross to push enemies off ledges, or luring them on to trap-door platforms and dropping them into the depths below. One hit will knock the heroine over removing her clothes, and if an enemy gets to her while downed you get an animation and it's game over, sending you back to the start of the level. Judging by the game's gallery mode I think there may be a bit more to it than that in terms of H-Content.
Contrary to the preview pictures the art is actually quite decent.
Demo is extremely short and ends immediately after the dogs, the 2nd and third enemies.

Having played the full version, Jesus' verdict:
(n)
Would not recommend.

Controls:
WASD - Move
Space - Holy Cross
E - Interact (Levers)
W while standing still to jump up and grab ledges

Features/Content:
Female protagonist
Clothing "Damage"
GOR
Zombies(?)/Possessed dudes
Dogs
Tentacles

Pics:

Links:
(EN)

Downloads:

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The opening cutscene works really well for how simple it is. The gameplay reminds me of Dark Castle, which is a pretty good chassis for this kind of h-game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
wait how the fuck did I miss this?

It's also on

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That was probably the stupidest way to end a demo. Just having it abruptly cut off after you try to get up a platform. I'll admit that the art and animations are decent, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see what else was in the game.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ok. I bit the bullet and bought this cause I was genuinely curious as to what else was in the game. And this is probably one of the few games I regretted buying. The animations are good and alright, but the gameplay is seriously irritating. And I'll just list some of my complains.
When you try to jump up to a platform when standing still, you may accidentally jump forward cause of the slightly slippery physics that register you as still moving when you jump.
In the first level, there are doors that you can go through that take you to a different part of the level, and ingenuously enough there are enemies that are right in front of the door that you couldn't see before going in the door. Meaning you get hit, and most likely will get hit again for a KO that makes you restart.
Speaking of the enemies, their AI is just horrendous. Sometimes they will move back and forth consistently, but most of the time they just stand still for a literal minute. It wouldn't be much of a problem if you could counter them with your cross, but the dogs aren't affected, meaning you have to wait. Or the slimes in the second level. Sometimes they're on a higher or lower platform, and your cross can't reach them, so you have to wait for them to jump out of the way. Speaking of the slimes, you have to be careful cause when you use your cross and they melt, they're still considered hazardous to touch until they are completely gone.
The amount of checkpoints in a level is laughably small. I'm in the middle of the second level, but if they're all like the first one, then there's only one checkpoint. And once you activate it, you can't re-activate it and save your progress in the level, so you gotta try to do important things first before hitting a checkpoint, which runs the risk of having to start the whole level over again.
Man, and I used a coupon on this game too. I might try again, but I'm not sure I'm gonna follow through with this game.

DragonRyu

Reputation score
I am in the same boat as UnexpectedTwist. I bought the game and regretted it almost instantly as soon as I got to the door part with clunky AI screwing it up. Then the second level really does only have that one checkpoint. I haven't gotten past that point and I really don't feel like trying. The animations aren't THAT good.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For those that do not wish to slug through the game, the dev put a full save in one of their blog posts

Just download it, take off the mp3 part of the file, and then run it. It should unlock everything.
I'm glad they seem interested in improving their game.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the only good stuff in this is the picture animations all the pixel ones are very meh, and does anyone know what that 4th button does next to the 3rd stage button?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the only good stuff in this is the picture animations all the pixel ones are very meh, and does anyone know what that 4th button does next to the 3rd stage button?
Yeah, that's the final boss. Just as punishing with your mistakes as the other stages are.