What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Our wonderful translator Wessex put a voice pack with his translation, search for his post in this thread

(unless i remember wrong, that it can be, but i nearly 100% sure of it :D)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there any voice pack for this game?
hold on a minute dander
"its dangerous to go alone, taaake this!" :D

edit: i had to split it in 2 uploads cuz ulmf didnt want to handle 1 (from the size i guess)

Attachments

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting a crash in this game that i never got before. Just downloaded the latest version along with the translation from wessex. Game crashes after the dialogue with cobolio gang when leaving the bar. Anyone else get this? Tried disabling sound in Win8 but that didn't work either.

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everyone!

i have a problem, when i go to the battle, my games crash "hounds_of_blade.exe" i have window 8.1 help me please?:confused:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Common issue that I'm sure you'll find the answer to if you just go back a few pages.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm just being sure. The last major update was roaches right?

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. Been gone for nearly a month and a half. What is the latest news on the game? Last thing that I knew was that there was a roach stage now. Anything after that now?

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No new updates. The author did post a screenshot on his twitter on Feb 15th labelled as "Next stage" though so it looks like he's been working on it.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No new updates. The author did post a screenshot on his twitter on Feb 15th labelled as "Next stage" though so it looks like he's been working on it.

Hmm a forest? Lets all now speculate as to what the new enemy will be. I say spiders. Though that WOULD make 3 insects.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

everything in me is saying its going to be something ubersmall and boring. but i want it to be rabid dogs so bad soooooooooo bad.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

everything in me is saying its going to be something ubersmall and boring. but i want it to be rabid dogs so bad soooooooooo bad.
Oh you know...that orc in that picture on his twitter with the text saying "next enemy"? That'd be my guess.

redx

Reputation score

Oh you know...that orc in that picture on his twitter with the text saying "next enemy"? That'd be my guess.
hmm didn't see it. but its not even on the same stage hopefully its a bunch of those instead of just a boss type enemy.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well in the coments of the page people asked for tentacles, and he once promised dogs too so...no idea xD
what i wonder more than that is, will it be a sidequest again with possible evil hunters in the future or will it advance the story a little?
I suppose we will have to whait for answers :(

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In forest environment? maybe likely dogs/wolves with orcs? maybe finally we will get impregnation via orcs.....

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since it's a forest, it could totally be a rehash of Nanocrisis's dog stage. I wouldn't even be surprised if he salvaged some of that game to use for this game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please be dogs. i've been waiting so long for their return.

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

snakes, worms, dogs, or any combination of enemies on one stage; anything that makes it challenging with possibility of losing even on normal difficulty. more pregnancy parasite infections etc. I feel game has been a bit easy up to now.

thswherizat

Reputation score

The hardest stage so far was the testers. But I loved the Nanocrisis Dog stage, they had three levels of action depending on how she fell down.

I hope he brings that back into HoTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.