What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

i missed the dogs nanocrisis with their knotting cocks but did someone say that there's bats after the rats?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Disappointed with the new update. I mean, rats? really? kinda boring if you ask me.
Well, it's better than nothing ofc.

And to quote (paraphrase) someone else:

This Author's unfinished games are better than many complete games.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm more disappointed by the camera-angle than the fact that they're rats, really.

Still, you can always laugh at the speed of their animation.

That shit is genuinely amusing.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rodents need lovin' too. Though judging by how easy they were, they were supposed to be complemented by rape bats.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just like how the zombies in nanocrisis were stupidly easy, but once you added the flies they became that extra annoyance that you could never really be rid of.

I wish they'd had an animation for 2 or more rats when she was on the ground. Maybe he will and that part just isn't added in yet?

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there was a small group of peeps who translated nanocrisis even when it wasnt finished, although this one has a shitton of more text >.>

also i wonder if a bat is gonna be the next enemy, based on a guess that they showed a bat picture right after the rat one. though i would wonder how a bat would do anything... oral raep while the rats have you pinned down?

from that i got a guesstimate that once he makes the stage finishable you would need to kill 100 rats and 20 bats. purely based on it showing images of a rat and a bat and then the numbers 100 and 20 :D

also i would say hes having quite a pace at making this game, since HotB already has bout 4 times more content compared to what nanocrisis got in its development phase, not to mention how much less time its taken for HotB to get at this point.

IDK. This game might have more content but I prefer NanoCrisis to be perfectly honest. I'm not too keen on the whole "space opera" vibe he seems to be aiming for with this game. I preferred the horror-like theme he had going on with NanoCrisis. And I really miss the dog level of NanoCrisis.

IMHO NanoCrisis was the better project. I really wish he would go back to that and revive it.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

id rather prefer him to just redo the dog and fly levels for this one and i would have a 95% certain guess that he will atleast implement the dog/wolf in this one too.
not to mention the level of detail is just out of this world compared to nanocrisis so i wouldnt go back just for that reason either.

and i prefer the close range combat with the sword more than just sit your ass in one spot and fire away, it adds a nice challenge to the gameplay especially once the leveling part is open in this one.

plus the fact that he made the few preview pics and the more recent preview animation showing bulging so im rather excited on what monsters might we have doing that aswell :D

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only thing that annoys me with this one over nanocrisis is the pot-smoking pimp duck in a suit, but I guess that's the least of anyone's concern here.

I am looking forward to the return of the larvae infestation from the fly level too, and from my little knowledge of zoology I am pretty sure bats don't birth larvae, so I guess fly > bat in this case.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering when someone would find the duck dude irritating...

To me he give more of an interstellar community feel.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some character like Zoidberg from Futurama would have been ok for me for the intersteller community feel too, but this is just me daydreaming and not contributing to anything at all.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am just annoyed by the walls of Japanese Text and playing guessing games before entering a new level.
Wish they had a quickskip option like in the Scalegarden games...
Discoduck actually is a pretty cool guy I think...

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'd just like to know when howard the duck got to be people height

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i'd just like to know when howard the duck got to be people height
THANK YOU! I knew I wasn't the only one!

randomnessrandom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there voice acting for the game?

i see voice files but in game there is no voice

i downloaded the 20120618 version from the main site

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I believe those are nothing more than moans and placeholder files that have no relevant size to them.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

THANK YOU! I knew I wasn't the only one!
First time I saw that guy... I was like, shit, there goes the game... it went from highest expectations to sad face. I sat shaking my head in protest, I would not fap to this!!! I leaned back and screamed for my fly enemies to come back.

Really though, the story is a bit hard to follow because I cant read any of it, But I think he's a con artist type who takes the character under his wing after learning she has skills.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

for anyone who havent checked out the authors pixiv works, should.

just gorgeous stuff there, though there is 1 nag there.. fucking duckman appears :mad:

i swear to god should the duckman ever try to do anything like that ill murder him till hes dead and then murder him some more, till not even an atom remains.

edit// forgots link

requires registration to see the r18 stuff but its a fast process and worth the 10 seconds to see his work.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@cookie_god @Toxicshock

Oh my god! you people have seen the movie??!!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

edit// forgots link

requires registration to see the r18 stuff but its a fast process and worth the 10 seconds to see his work.
I keep getting "Only letters A-Z, numbers, dashes (-), or underscores ( _ ) are allowed."

Which is strange, cuz none of my boxes have anything else in them.

*Edit* I think it's the fact I used capital letters, despite the fact they use only capitals as their examples.

Also, despite the fact I entered my age, I have to then go to settings and tell them I'm over 18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.