What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I'm not that familiar with 3d animation, but what I was hoping for was a different camera angle. Would that actually require all new rendering, since he already has the scenes?
Anyway, just being selfish.
Well You Are Selfish but it has one scene when you can change the angle :)But is only one :D in the bar when you lose from the 2 bandits then go to bar and they will ask you to go to have fun in the toilet there you can change camera angle :)

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here. Not found. Any other sites we can DL it from?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you guys downloading from the site, or the MEGA link provided?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I found the file just fine, can you guys post the issue you're having?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could have sword someone posted a mega link just a bit back.

Huh. Guess he took it down. Alright. Give me a bit, and I'll have a link up.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ya though the people that couldnt download from normal site already got it so i took it down when i was cleaning my mega account. guess i was wrong.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ya though the people that couldnt download from normal site already got it so i took it down when i was cleaning my mega account. guess i was wrong.
Eh, shit happens. It's why I almost never remove my links. I tend to keep everything active if I can.

MEGA:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what you need to do when you stuck in some kind of ship with duckface and weird blonde? I "finished" three missions, well, if it actually counts as a success, meh.
Doesn't look like I can exit ship or do something else...

kenjichan123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The download link works now. Guess it was just momentarily down.

yeah, fly and maggots are old.

newest is being able to use the simulator again (be warned, after you agree to her terms to get out, you auto-agree every time after that)

then theres the dojo quest, which leads to a fight with two mobsters, that leads to a super long h scene if you lose (but you have to wait for them to actually start doing H stuff, they just kick you around a bit first)

if you lose to them, then go into the bar afterwards, you meet them again, press "don't resist" for a CG scene thing.

also, mobsters in slums quest has new battle H stuff, and a new CG scene for giving up.

thats about it.

look through the thread for how to find everything.
Anyhoo, the part about the Mobsters in Slums quest... which one do you refer to? The Coolio gang (Or as I remember them, the wannabe goblin gang) or the two mobsters?

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what you need to do when you stuck in some kind of ship with duckface and weird blonde? I "finished" three missions, well, if it actually counts as a success, meh.
Doesn't look like I can exit ship or do something else...
You exit the ship (back at the starting city) by setting the destination to Central (in the holographic globe).

glideadon

Reputation score

Try unplugging and replugging your controller.
Unfortunately, neither this nor changing my system locale (which was already set to Japanese) helped. Anybody else having this problem? I've tried with multiple keyboards, multiple game pads, and have never had this issue before. It also worked flawlessly before on these same keyboards!

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, neither this nor changing my system locale (which was already set to Japanese) helped. Anybody else having this problem? I've tried with multiple keyboards, multiple game pads, and have never had this issue before. It also worked flawlessly before on these same keyboards!
I would suggest deleting config.ini in the main game folder and leaving your game controllers unplugged, just to see if you get keyboard back. If this works, you can then try adding the controllers and seeing what happens.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The download link works now. Guess it was just momentarily down.

Anyhoo, the part about the Mobsters in Slums quest... which one do you refer to? The Coolio gang (Or as I remember them, the wannabe goblin gang) or the two mobsters?
the green dudes are the rivals of "those two mobsters"

after you beat the mobsters, you decide to help them. swordsman guy will be their bodyguard in exchange for booze, (from the bar in central, not the one with the mobsters in it) after that, you get a mission to fight the Green Dudes in there own base.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm curious, is there any way to use the purification option at the Hunter Office? Like is there a certain enemy that needs to rape you to make you "unpure"? I wonder if purification does anything special or if it has a scene.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if its like his last game. when there they come inside you. there is a chance you can get fertilized/pregnant. which means you need to be "purified" aka abortion.

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious, is there any way to use the purification option at the Hunter Office? Like is there a certain enemy that needs to rape you to make you "unpure"? I wonder if purification does anything special or if it has a scene.
So far, that purification is not implemented (although Sylvie has her own variant for troubles with the flies).

Status
Not open for further replies.