What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I've created my own sound pack so I can get a better fapping experience! Just extract and replace the original voice folder. It's better than a mere silence you know.

Feel free to use it if you like.
This gets my vote for best voice pack so far.

That said, I don't want to discourage anyone from making a better one.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've created my own sound pack so I can get a better fapping experience! Just extract and replace the original voice folder. It's better than a mere silence you know.

Are those from Ryona Action? So great. Such a shame that that was abandoned.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Every. Single. Page.

Someone asks about what to do at the fly stage. Sorry, but seriously. Read the damn thread.
It's even on this very page. Seriously.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

No one bothered to answer my question. When I start the Kobolio Hideout stage it just freezes on the Now Loading screen..

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No one bothered to answer my question. When I start the Kobolio Hideout stage it just freezes on the Now Loading screen..
well i played them on high graphics and i got the same problem then i did it to low and the game was fine ! if is the same problem try this !

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

well i played them on high graphics and i got the same problem then i did it to low and the game was fine ! if is the same problem try this !
It fucking worked, thanks a lot, bro.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The only problem I have with it is the noises she makes when her mouth is being 'used'. Other than that, it is phenomenal. Thanks!

Quist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a million, mate! Just what was needed. This makes the game so much more fun now!

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

my battle at dojo is acting funny... the enemies doesn't show up but they attack aya constantly

NanaPower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my battle at dojo is acting funny... the enemies doesn't show up but they attack aya constantly
i say it before on the boy from the top in comments do your graphics on low not on high and that must work if not sorry :)

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are those from Ryona Action? So great. Such a shame that that was abandoned.
I don't remember it clearly, but yeah I think I got some of the voices from that.

The only problem I have with it is the noises she makes when her mouth is being 'used'. Other than that, it is phenomenal. Thanks!
Haha true lol me myself is not comfortable with the blowjob voices. I can't find the suitable voices for that, so I just use few weak noise for it.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure the author have said before that he also want to add voices in this game. Can't wait for that update!

Sureia

Reputation score

Just curiously, is there an up to date english patch for this? Apologies if its already been linked.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just curiously, is there an up to date english patch for this? Apologies if its already been linked.
No, I don't believe there is one for the lizard update. But what Vin quoted of Wessex goes to the whole gang dispute thing

Sureia

Reputation score

I know, that's the one I currently have installed, I was just wondering if anyone had gotten further than that. Thanks!!

hackz

Reputation score

Every time I start the game, I have no control over it. It goes through the opening intro and everything, then I can't select anything like "New Game" or "System Spec" or anything. I hit every keyboard key as well, and the only key that does anything is escape (and it closes the game).
Nvidia GFX Card, Windows 7 Ulti 64-bit.

Sureia

Reputation score

That got me at first too, Z key is select, X is exit. If that doesn't work then you may need to reinstall. Also, if you're anything like me, don't go into the controls menu as its a pain to change them back to what they were if you get it wrong.

Hope that helps!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Every time I start the game, I have no control over it. It goes through the opening intro and everything, then I can't select anything like "New Game" or "System Spec" or anything. I hit every keyboard key as well, and the only key that does anything is escape (and it closes the game).
You have a controller plugged in? That's probably interfering.

Deleted member 12828

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have a controller plugged in, unplug it as the game sets it to "Gamepad" by default, this is usually the main cause for unresponsiveness.

If that doesn't fix it then I haven't a clue.

Edit: Quick to the draw there Vinceras aha

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If the above doesn't work, move the config file to another folder (ex. My Documents) and see if the game rebuilds the controller scheme. If not, move it back into the main folder.

Thing about changing your controls in the games by this developer is that if you go into the key config menu and start pushing random buttons, it'll actually change the controls to whatever you put in. And chances are, you won't remember what you input.

However, it should automatically rebuild the config file when you run the game after you delete it/move it to another folder. (Make sure the game is not running when you move/delete.)

Status
Not open for further replies.