What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

That's interesting, I've never played with that option turned off. Any other different scenes if you turn off the rescue option? May have to make another run through
No, I think, so far this is also the first I've seen of one...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No, I think, so far this is also the first I've seen of one...
The only thing that is different, other than this new scene, is it goes to game over once you finish the scene. Would be nice if there were more in the existing ones...birthing scenes... extended sex slave stuff... would be hot .

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a head up I am almost done with the last two update translation. The only thing is left is the Hunter scenes. After that I only need legraf to beta it and then I will post the updated translation.

Ps.: Its killer to translate the hunter speech. The bastards have all kind of extra noises in their speech what messes up the whole thing. (Imagine volus breathing from mass effect.)

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

again i take off my helmet and bow to you, for translating this gem.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I still can't get this supposed hunter scene. This isn't some big elaborate troll, is it? Tried everything mentioned (multiple times) on the last couple pages of the thread to no avail.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I still can't get this supposed hunter scene. This isn't some big elaborate troll, is it? Tried everything mentioned (multiple times) on the last couple pages of the thread to no avail.
I'm on the same page here... may anyone that is able to get the new scene on the fly stage share their save folder? Also, what happened to those raptor enemies?!
I can't seem to get into that stage again...

Edit* Nvm I was dumb lol...

Last edited:

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just random. Go to the fly level, if there are flies, leave. Repeat until the flies are gone, cutscene triggers and there you go.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when did the gecko stage come out? Did I miss an update?

darkflip95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still having the problem where I can't move at all on the start menu. If it helps, I am using Windows 8 and I'm trying to play the game on a laptop.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm still having the problem where I can't move at all on the start menu. If it helps, I am using Windows 8 and I'm trying to play the game on a laptop.
do you have a controller on while running the game? if so it will deactivate keyboard controls unless the controller is turned off.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this guy even still alive? No word on anything even remotely related to HOTB in ages. Do we know for sure that this guy is in fact still among the living?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this guy even still alive? No word on anything even remotely related to HOTB in ages. Do we know for sure that this guy is in fact still among the living?
Dude we just got an update a few days ago

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's just random. Go to the fly level, if there are flies, leave. Repeat until the flies are gone, cutscene triggers and there you go.
Well apparently I'm very unlucky. 20 plus attempts with no luck. This is retarded.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem is that there are triggers that need to be completed before the random chance is available, and currently nobody is sure what these triggers are. Given the nature of the enemies and all of that, I personally guess that it's up to completion of the stages and total level/enemies killed, but the only sure solution is to just keep trying different things until you get it, there's not that much ground to cover here anyway.

I'd upload a savegame but shit's confusing o_O

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually I know. When you receive the Leo Lizard quest Mio tell you about how some hunter gang have grudge against you for hunting on their hunting ground, aka fly stage. After that the stage becomes random.

Its useful that I actually do the translation. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so the new wingless fly that you give birth CAN in-game rape her and has a GoR admiration mode too right? hard to get it to do either when there are so many hunters around. im just worried that it doesn't and im wasting time attempting to do something that doesn't exist.

SethK

Reputation score

so the new wingless fly that you give birth CAN in-game rape her and has a GoR admiration mode too right? hard to get it to do either when there are so many hunters around. im just worried that it doesn't and im wasting time attempting to do something that doesn't exist.
Yes, I haven't been able to get it to do the in game rape (Though judging from the sprite files, it's just analingus) and the gameover version you get by losing, giving up, and then choosing the bottom option when given a choice.
The top options gives you a gameover with the hunters.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i see, i thought the fly would have its very own GoR if it dealt the last blow, but if it gives the same as the hunters then i just wasted close to an hour trying to find that out >.<

SethK

Reputation score

i see, i thought the fly would have its very own GoR if it dealt the last blow, but if it gives the same as the hunters then i just wasted close to an hour trying to find that out >.<
Yeah, it's not based on which kills you, it's based on the option you pick after the cutscene. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.