What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

That's not going to bloat/shrink the game by 100 megs...

Images/sounds on the other hand will

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ot rep discussion: Well,that post was just rage thread,where i gave few examples,which were probably offensive to some people - their bad,if they cant take a joke : p Aaaand lets end this.

Gallery would be great,but i doubt we will see it in " near " future .

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ot rep discussion: Well,that post was just rage thread,where i gave few examples,which were probably offensive to some people - their bad,if they cant take a joke : p Aaaand lets end this.

Gallery would be great,but i doubt we will see it in " near " future .
It didn't offend anyone, you're just a fucking moron. It's everyone shaking their head is disapproval of you being a child, not that you offended anyone, just that you're a waste of time. But yeah, let's end it

Albatross23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm. This guy has been making progress, though from what I understand life has been keeping him busy.

This guy also inspired me to make something of a game myself. I dig the "feeling" of open-ended gameplay... even for a beta.

Also... hello! :)

(Trying to keep the conversation positive and friendly. Hehe.)

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmmm. This guy has been making progress, though from what I understand life has been keeping him busy.

This guy also inspired me to make something of a game myself. I dig the "feeling" of open-ended gameplay... even for a beta.

Also... hello! :)

(Trying to keep the conversation positive and friendly. Hehe.)

joke. i've hoped into an update

Albatross23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hehe. My apologies. :)

I am currently on the Mendes scene and I've gotta say, that defeat scenario is my fave so far.

This is probably one of the few games that I'd pay to see a full version of, as opposed to just settling for the demo.

I have yet to see the Hunter stuff, but from what I've read... it doesn't look like I'm missing much.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I am currently on the Mendes scene and I've gotta say, that defeat scenario is my fave so far.

This is probably one of the few games that I'd pay to see a full version of, as opposed to just settling for the demo.

I have yet to see the Hunter stuff, but from what I've read... it doesn't look like I'm missing much.
Mendes is easily the best thing in the game...not even slightly a competition in my opinion. Hunters were a snoozefest for me.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mendes is easily the best thing in the game...not even slightly a competition in my opinion. Hunters were a snoozefest for me.
Agreed.

I just wish there were a way to expedite the process of talking to the dojo guy, then getting kicked around for like 5 minutes before the hentai begins.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I wonder, if the developer ever finishes the game, do you think he'll sell it?
Because if he can do this with a day-job, I can only imagine what kind of stuff he could do working full time. Both of his games definitely have some of my favourite content in an H-game. Or at least, I always look forward to it when I hear that there's even a single new enemy.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Because if he can do this with a day-job, I can only imagine what kind of stuff he could do working full time. Both of his games definitely have some of my favourite content in an H-game. Or at least, I always look forward to it when I hear that there's even a single new enemy.
He's like a god-damned hentai prodigy. He's the only 3D artist who could ever make hentai that actually got my jimmies rustling. All other 3D stuff I've seen seemed empty and vapid. Brain barely even recognizes it as sexual.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Definitely some of the most promising h-content of any developer I've seen. Though, there are some others, like yourself, that are do certain things very very well.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately if we beat Mendes in the fight or beat them after refusing sex in the bar Aya won't allow them to play with her body again :( Well, that allow us to progress the story but I do hope the author will give Aya chance to willingly give herself to Mendes even after beating them in the bar in the next update.

I mean, it won't hurt to have one or two scenes that isn't rape. Maybe let Aya choose to whore herself willingly depending on the ecstasy or sluttines :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Unfortunately if we beat Mendes in the fight or beat them after refusing sex in the bar Aya won't allow them to play with her body again :( Well, that allow us to progress the story but I do hope the author will give Aya chance to willingly give herself to Mendes even after beating them in the bar in the next update.

I mean, it won't hurt to have one or two scenes that isn't rape. Maybe let Aya choose to whore herself willingly depending on the ecstasy or sluttines :D
Or you could just have a save RIGHT before the Mendes fight and a save RIGHT after it to get both scenes any time you want them.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or you could just have a save RIGHT before the Mendes fight and a save RIGHT after it to get both scenes any time you want them.
Don't worry...I already have one save before the fight :D Although it has been a few months since I watched that lol

What I mean is that I hope there will be a new scene where she will allow them (or simply anyone) to do her after the initial refusal. Maybe something like what the younger Mendes say "...she can't forget us..." or something like that. :D By the way, not that I am obsessed with Mendes but they are the only one of Aya's male "acquaintances" who already have H-scene with her so I guess they have a good potential for one or two new scenes. Well, the green men gang (cobolio or something) have good chance too, actually.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I'd rather not have her become a slut, theres tons of game which do that and I hate it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I'd rather not have her become a slut, theres tons of game which do that and I hate it.
I usually have 2 playthroughs. I fully slutty, and one virgin.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Unforgotten sorta has that...she starts off fighting them off and her dialog is very defiant....then if she gets mounted enough, her dialog turns accepting and she loves the doggy/piggy D. Too bad that game makes this one seem like it is moving at the speed of light...

Status
Not open for further replies.