What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Time to keep trying to download the game from the Axfc site again. It's hard to download since it always says there are too many downloads going on.

Anybody knows how can i transfer the save files? Would simply overwriting the "save" folder work?

Kinda getting tired replaying the whole thing again and again :)
That's what I did. Worked just fine

B

bleahblah

Glad I am not the only one with download issues. Anyone got an updated save by chance? I lost mine.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't DL, it keeps forcing retries. Someone above said something about 47 people are waiting to DL, mind having a picture of this labelled??

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the link for the download? The main site is down.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this would have been perfect if the goblins were big sized and adult type...

small goblins does dont work and turn me off....

nevertheless good to see his still working on it

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll have to believe you all when you say it exists. After about thirty attempts and no new enemy on the lizard stage I'm giving up it won't worth it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love small critter gangbangs, I'll have to check this new update out. That kind of thing rarely makes it into games. I think it's pretty great when a bunch of tiny monsters work together to overpower a girl, ala tiny bondage goblins in Fairy Fighting. Size difference in all forms is great.

Oh right, download still crowded so I can't >.> How can it still be locked up. Worst dl site ever. 31 people waiting. Couldn't download it earlier and it's not any better now, just retried about 100 times. Only like 500 total downloads too since it's been up, it's like he doesn't want us to download it :p

Last edited:

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far from what I got on the animations. Single gob Breast groping. Two Gob-Breast groping and Eating her out. Laying down on the ground with a Single Gob Lifting her leg up and fucking her on her side. Two gobs while on ground Same as the first but the 2nd Gob is sucking on her breasts. Then lastly if have her crawling. Single gob Doggy's her. two gob's Sandwiched Doggy and Blowjob.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the axfc site the only place to get the demo? It's been congested all day and I haven't been able to get in. It's still congested even as I speak.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dunno i'm still playing to unlock everythin from the beginning....again XD
Hold on my companion!
You can transfer your save files to the new game (worked until now every time for me)
just go to the older version folder and copy the "save" folder and paste it in your new version of hounds of blade!

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hold on my companion!
You can transfer your save files to the new game (worked until now every time for me)
just go to the older version folder and copy the "save" folder and paste it in your new version of hounds of blade!
that's the problem i've deleted the old one (due to a format C: )XD. But nvm i like the game isn't a problem to re-play it again.

thx.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guess we'll have to wait a day or so for the site's traffic to go down, or get someone to upload the latest version on MF or something.

Azim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can downlad this game, becouse link on oficjal page I can't open :/ Who can send game on mega ?

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind uploading to mega, but I'm not sure if it's allowed, since the creator is publicly distributing the game for free, the least we can do is download it from him.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

should be able to get it now

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish there was more scenes/options with each enemy, like for example if you are slutty/crazy enough, you could just rape your enemy.
A-a-anyway, if somehow I'll get the latest version of the game, I can probably upload it to the mega and then share with 3-5 five people, so they can do the with everyone who needs it.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering how it still seems fairly impossible to actually download using the link he's providing I'd really rather just like to see a mirror here, as much as I'd like to support his work the choice here seems to be downloading from a mirror or not downloading at all so it doesn't really benefit him either way.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, it looks like you can download it now. I already started, but my speed is kinda low (250-350 kbps). If nothing bad happens, I'll start uploading to mega in 30+ mins.

Deleted member 12828

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i still can't download, it seems to be just this file as nano crisis downloads fine any other news of success?

Status
Not open for further replies.