What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

Someone can tell e where can i find a link for this game, because if there is even one comment that have one i'm too blind to see it.
As per rules we cant link you directly to a download. So you could learn to search, which would be a valuable lesson and help you to find more things when you need it... or you could open the spoiler tab.
its listed in hgg2d gotw pastebin, search for that, that isnt the best search, but it surely contains what you want.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As per rules we cant link you directly to a download. So you could learn to search, which would be a valuable lesson and help you to find more things when you need it... or you could open the spoiler tab.
its listed in hgg2d gotw pastebin, search for that, that isnt the best search, but it surely contains what you want.
Thanks for the tip and i know that the rules are not allowing to post links for documents that have something like loli in them. I ask for a link because a few people upload stuff on mega.co.nz and those links are not showed by google search so i ask for those by post a comment wich with i ask for a link and
wait for a private massage (what i already got) for to get the link because that don't hurt the rules of the forum.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't really checked this thread since I was disappointed by the demo. How does the sprite sex in this game compare to Repure Aria?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't really checked this thread since I was disappointed by the demo. How does the sprite sex in this game compare to Repure Aria?
Hm... Less extreme, more vanilla sex I suppose with no giant breast enemy or rape really. I like it though, especially how the AI sprites and the maid can sexually interact, and the heart/attraction/whatever system is interesting; still lacking in number of enemies, might be updated sometime soon.

If you want the hentai, Sonictwitch posted a complete save with all the girls in one room one page back. Just gotta find yourself a copy then.

mikehunt1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have just completed the area after the lion statue, getting the crystal from the umbrella girl. However there is an exit and it doesn't let me use it?

Also, was there something I was supposed to do while the 2 main characters were separated? With the maid in the basement, the bath tub, and boxes?

mikehunt1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I've just found a (secret?) boss - the girl with the staff who splits into 2. If you shoot the wrong image it heals them both. The entire room appears to be a giant hot spring.

I'm trying to figure out what to do - all I can understand is it involves the hot water items you use to heat baths up. Any ideas?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main idea is to collect somekind of blue slate x5
Then make rimu made the last 3 slate.
Once you have 8 slate equiped, this will let you access some new place (the elevator area notice from the change in background) and after completing the boss there..
Lastly where it usually lead to end of game (MC watching the lake) it changed to fight final boss and lead to true end

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Always wondered. Is there a translation for this game? Playing it blidnly without knowing what the items do is hard. And i reached the point i dont know what to do. Or perhaps is there a walktrough or guide or something?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Always wondered. Is there a translation for this game? Playing it blidnly without knowing what the items do is hard. And i reached the point i dont know what to do. Or perhaps is there a walktrough or guide or something?
Not that I know of, just posting Q's on here. People have already asked about most of the items on the previous pages, so if someone wanted to compile all that....

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used this. It's not complete but it helps a lot.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

1.08 is out i think. Now fairy shota can do witch girls, added 1 new npc (with some peeing/femdom action) and probably something else.

Last edited:

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Comprehensive walkthrough written for 1.10:
Controls:
(4) [Z] Investigate; attack; lift the block; menu action (use item, give item, gift item,...)
(2) [X] Drop the block or character; menu cancel
(6) [C] Switch character (when not carrying anything)
(3) [A] Touch action (finding hidden switches and H-actions)
(5) [Q] Open menu; pass item to the other character (in item menu)
(1) [space] Jump (on the pad operation also serves as a decision)
(↑) [↑] Jump; hold on to ladders; use stairs and exits
(↓) [↓] Crouch; carry character
(← →) [←] [→] move
(8) [V] Zoom out
(7) Zoom in
(9) [W] Weapon change (after finding equipment)
(10) [R] Move mode selection (one keeps movement inertia mid jump, the other doesn't - useful for boss battles)

Menu:
Item - moves you to inventory.
Status - brings up affection, skills and items owned (if you gave them Transfer Rings or Dresses) overview of all freed and met characters. Select with arrows, [Z] Brings up skills (hope u know Jap in that case), [A] rescues the character to map entrance, [Q] takes back Transfer Ring.
Map - Self explanatory.
Diary - text backlog.
System - Save (here you can actually change save slot), Load, Volume etc.
Rescue - Character specific:
Hero - 1st choice moves Hero to last used EXIT. 2nd choice moves Hero to location of Rimu. Costs HP unless certain item is held. Yufuru - 1st choice moves Yufuru to last used EXIT. 2nd choice brings Y to location of her clothes. 3rd choice recovers her clothes. 4th choice (always second from bottom) moves Y to location of Hero. Unless 1st choice is used, doesn't cost HP.

Deck - shows you Rimu's items.
Restoration - for 100 Paradise Force (∞T) restores the room where Rimu is to it's original state (including crates, but not items).
Transport - Choose unlocked checkpoint on the left. Then (depending on her Tranport LV) choose HOW to transfer (there's come cost in ∞T). 1st one moves only Rimu between checkpoints. 2nd moves Rimu and crates/drills/etc in her vicinity. 3rd moves even characters in her vicinity. 4th moves Rimu to the location of Hero.
Materialize - self explanatory.

Character specifics:
Hero (H) - can grab ledges; can lift 2 blocks; less jump height that Yufuru
Yufuru (Y) - double jump; can lift 3 blocks; using [↓]+[move in the way Yufuru is facing]+[Z] results in back kick pushing crates, 100kg weights and emptying full water basins; can lift Hero
Rimu (R) - passive character; opens doors and checkpoints when carried to them

Items (reworked pastebin list, translation may not be correct but w/e):
Row 1: Consumables
1) Healing Grass - Restores HP of H or Y. Can be harvested by [↓] from V-shaped grass plants.
2) Heart Stone - Restores HP of R when used near her. Limited supply in world. Use Materialize if need arises.
3) Blessing of Forest - Permanently increases H or Y HP by half-heart, up to 7 hearts (there's just enough to get both to maximum of 7 hearts).
4) Ruby Plate - Permanently increases R HP up to 7 (there's more than you need to get 7 hearts).
5) Battle Whistle - Summons nearby NPCs to you (to fight for you) and summons NPCs that were given Transfer Rings. Can be obtained only after Materialize menu gets and upgrade.
6) Portable Water Purifier (aka Showerhead) - Fills empty baths, allowing you to rest in them and regenerate HP. 3 are needed to fix the hot spring (after battle with Blue Imp secret boss).
7) Iodine Clay - Creates a block that falls to the floor and can be broken again if attacked by H. Obtained by attacking certain green dirt blocks in the world by H. Can be used to cultivate Healing Grass.
8) Grass Seed - Grows into Healing Grass when planted on dirt blocks.

Row 2: Equipment
1) Flashlight (Both) - Offers greater visibility in dark rooms.
2) Crowbar (H) - Allows H to break dark wooden blocks by attacking them.
3) Boots (H) - About halves fall damage of H.
4) Gloves (Both) - Nullifies jump height decrease when holding 1 block as H. Improves Y ladder climbing speed.
5) Aether Glass (H) - Allows H to see hidden shortcuts (doesn't work on hidden switches). Nullifies Rescue damage. Obtained from upgraded Materialize.
6) Drill Handle (H) - Allows Hero to use drill blocks when standing on them to destroy dirt blocks with [↓]. Drill blocks can be picked up when standing on them with [X] or from the side as with crates.
7) Shield (H) - Block projectiles form forward while holding [↓].
8) Hookshot (H) - Switch weapons with W or [↓]+C. Allows H to grapple golden hooks throughout the world. Friendly Claw Soldiers (pink hair tiger girls) are also grappleable if they have enough affection. Obtained on top of heavily guarded rooms with flying enemies in Area 2.

Row 3: Equipment
1) Shears (Both) - Y starts with these. Allows destruction of leaf blocks.
2) Sickle (Both) - Used to cut the weed that grows from dirt blocks while crouching. Sometimes produces Grass Seeds.
3) Insect Repelent (Both) - Stops damage from insects flying around light sources etc.
4) Fireproof Rope (Both) - Allows lifting characters that are several blocks directly bellow you.
5) Sewing Kit (Both) - Increases effect of Healing Grass. (And probably allows use of Dress Kits.)
6) Small Jetpack (Both) - Allows Y do a slide kick ([↓]+Z+Left/Right). Nullifies fall damage of H (extremely useful).
7) Muffler of Windreader (cause why not)(Y) - Increases spatial recognition abilities (hell if I knew what that means). Well timed 2nd regular attack results in charge attack. Allows Y to do a spinning jump attack, when jumping from slide kick. Nullifies Rescue damage.
8) Butterfly Beretta (Y) - Switch weapons with W or [↓]+C. Allows Y to use alternate ranged attack.

Row 4: Rimu equipment (give her these items ASAP)
1) Sprinkler Unit - Hastens growth of Healing Grass when she's standing near.
2) Lamp Unit - R emmits more light when in dark.
3) Singer Unit - R sings when in the same room as immortal weather witches, making them vulnerable.
4) Shield Unit - Defends R and character carrying her from Crystal light orb attacks.
5) Transport Unit - Increases Transport LV. Unlocking features and lowering cost.
6) Access Chip LV2 - Allows R to unlock Level 2 doors.
7) Access Chip LV3 - Allows R to unlock Level 3 doors (yes, it's no longer bugged).
8) Amrita Stone - Stones open up more materialize options (when 2 and 7 are collected, maybe). Necessary for unlocking the pre-final boss (there are 8 lights above certain elevator). (I found 7 in the world and 1 materialized.)
Deck - Slot 9) Mugen Orb - Bought for 1000∞T from ruby orb tipped robotic thing in second (Green orbs on Travel map) area. Can be used to regain 1000∞T.

Row 5: Rimu items and gifts
1) Lolipop (R) - Consumable. Generates 1∞T/s and restores little HP gradually.
2) Float Unit (R) - An inner tube that allows R to float in water. Returned to invenotry when 1,3,4 or 5th item in this row are used.
3) Eromanga (R) - Consumable. Raises affection with R by 3 and gives 100∞T.
4) Party Game Set (Rimu) - R invites nearby NPCs, H and Y to play with her generating affection and ∞T. There's a minimum number of participants.
5) Antenna (R) - Causes R to jump around the screen, dropping a variety of items (Seeds, Iseki Potatoes, Green seeds, Coins, Bags of coins, White flowers, Condoms). Best utilized in enclosed space and returning to collect items periodically. Antenna returns to the inventory when R is given items 1,2,3 or 4 from this row. SHOULD be use at least once - possible part of the story.
6) Transfer ring (Gift) - Raises affection by 10 and becomes equipped to NPC. Can be removed and re-used by selecting the NPC's icon in the Status menu and hitting Q. Makes NPC summonable by Battle Whistle.
7) Dress Kit (Gift) - Raises affection. Less on subsequent uses. May require Sewing Kit. Changes the outfit of Green Haired Fairies both male and female and Pink Haired Claw Girls.
8) Ether Flower (Gift) - Haven't found anyone who accepts it. But Y has some comments about it until H picks it up. Only one in game.

Row 6: NPC consumables
1) Canned Juice- Raises affection. Given to Mare (Umbrella Girl) when she asks for it in order to join you.
2) Soda - Raises affection. Given to Mare when she asks for it in order to join you.
3) Ice Cream - Raises affection. Given to Mare when she asks for it in order to join you. Melts - it's automatically used after some time in inventory so buy more than 1.
4) Wild Fruit - Raises affection. Can be found by cutting leaves with the Shears.
5) Iseki Potato - Raises affection (may lower for some characters). Can be sold to Mare for 1 Coin.
6) Hard Seed - Raises affection (may lower for some characters).
7) Difficult Book - Raises affection.
8) Fairy Flower - Raises affection. Everybody likes it.

Row 7: Key items
1) Coin - Spent at vending machines to buy items. 100 coins will be swapped for Bag of Coins automatically.
2) Bag of coins - has value of 100 coins.
3) TENNYO (Both) - Sex toy. Allows character to drop towels from Green Haired Fairies. Allows masturbation anywhere and anytime. When in Y inventory, she stops covering herself when naked and it allows for H scenes near Rimu. Her affection won't drop from witnessed NPC H-scenes and won't punch Hero away from Rimu.
4) Condom - Allows H to have sex with Y before her affection is high (must be in her inventory). Also, even at high affection when Y has some in her inventory, she won't subject to raw sex. It's necessary for having sex with the biker girl.
5) Guard's key (Gold) - Removes gold barriers.
6) Manager's key (Teal) - Removes teal barriers.
7) Investigator's key (Purple with green tip) - Removes burgundy barriers.
8) Disc - For collecting purposes. 30 exist in the world and are well-hidden. Prolly no use yet.

Tips and story tips:
Use Translation Aggregator to read Tips (rotating baubles) and story (some baubles are character specific and progress story).
Pick up defeated NPCs to neutralize them. For mechancial enemies - cover their ticking respawn point with crate/drill/bathtub or Iodine Clay to stop them permanently (the point must be covered after defeating them again, after this it can be safely removed).
Use rescue and transport often after getting some upgrades. Abuse the hell out of it.
Items or NPCs carried by rescued character are moved with them (so use the HP loss free Yufuru to Hero port).

Use map frequently, to check for items and where you haven't been yet. Also use Zoom in 1.08.
Just push forward and explore, there's always a way. Use newly found EXITS right away, they may unlock new areas.
Drill is not needed for story progression but it can open some secrets and valuable shortcuts. Look for suspicious dirt blocks.
Learn to throw characters.

All three Keys can be obtained in the first map part (Orange Orbs on map), before Biker girl. After that come Access Chips for Rimu in the second map part (Green Orbs on map).
Save before bosses and talking to/interacting with Biker girl (after defeating her) and Mare (Umbrella Girl).
Biker girl runs everytime in the lower part of Area 2. Her boss fight is in upper segment of the map.
After boss fight, bring her 3 motor part blocks and stack them in a collumn in the corner of the room. No use for these blocks after that.
Proceed to the heavily guarded lower portion of second portion and bring many herbs or ∞T for them. Trash mechanical boss. Ending area will open, you may ignore it or use it, you can progress afterwards. Collecting 8 Amrita Stones is needed for True ending.
Explore, explore, explore.The story will progress by itself and by acquisition of upgrades.

Finding Mare in first map area is turning point.
After she joins you bring her into every reasonable nook and cranny in every room, cause she has an ability that marks BOTH hidden switches and hidden stairs. She speech audio cue when she notices something. You'll unlock some bosses and areas. Look for Amrita Stones in hidden areas. Like hidden hot spring in map area 1 or research facility in lowest part of second area.
Get Mare affection over 50, Y and R to 100 and get all 4 together to watch curry scene. Then bring Mare to the Bridge.
Story ensues. Rescue her. Talk to her in the area where you found her the first time.

One Amrita Stone in second area is held by some iron and there's golden heart under it. 4 Investigator's keys are needed to release it.

After collecting 8 Amrita Stones go to elevator with 8 glowing marks above it in second area. Enter the stairs next to it to fight pre-final boss (probably the worst fucker there is, stock up on healing items and pray).

After that go to the ending area and drop Rimu again. Tower looms in the distance and it's straight line to Final Boss and True Ending.

Affection and Scenes guide:
NPCs will provide support skills when in the same room for character (H or Y) that have required affection with them. I won't translate them, since it's too much work, and only for situational utility.

Yufuru
- undresses when submerged
- can give Fairy Boy handjob or footjob when he's down after sex with NPC or masturbating
- groping by H when clothed sometimes gives +1 affection
- rescuing her (she has no Healing Grass and was given one by H after being defeated) with H will yield +5 affection
- if Y without TENNYO is nearby, when H engages h-scene with Claw Girl, she'll boot him and do her herself
- will not enagage in H-stuff if R is nearby (or if she is and Y doesn't have TENNYO)
- will allow naked hugging, protected sex (Y must have the condoms) and unprotected sex - probably something like 25+, 35+ and 50+ respectively
- 1.10: have H masturbate to her while she's naked, it will prompt her to give him BJ
- 1.10: press touch button while H and Y are together in bath for them to kiss

Rimu
- touching her will undress her (if Y is nearby and not in possesion of TENNYO - H gets his clock cleaned)
- Y will dress her if she's naked
- gets affection while being carried by H, very slowly
- at 5+ will urinate while being held naked
- at 15+ H can masturbate to her while she's naked
- at 30+, 50+ and 60+ will allow touching and intercourse
- 1.10: pressing down while undressing her will make H kiss her
- 1.10: pressing left while touching her naked results in 69

Heller (biker girl)
- allows protected sex

Mare (umbrella girl)
- get her affection up a bit to 10+ or so
- position few Fairy Boys near her and have them have sex with NPCs or engage in sexual acts with your characters near her, wait a up to 10 seconds off screen, if you'll find her in an umbrella stall and it's rustling, touching it will offer you her solo masturbation
- repeat until given option to stick it in there to get some glory hole action
- giving her Juice, Soda or Ice Cream will result in her urinating in her umbrella stall, after leaving screen for a while
- get her to bathing suit in bathtub or water and then position her near excited Fairy Boy (TENNYO excited will suffice), she'll slightly upskirt, get heart icon and allow threesome
- at 50+ affection will allow intercourse when in bathing suit

Fairy Boy (green hair)
- gets excited when near Fairy Girl (green hair), Claw Girl (pink hair), naked Yufuru or any sexy acts by NPCs or H/Y/R
- can get excited by touching while TENNYO is in the inventory
- can be given handjob by Yufuru or footjob when he's down after sex with NPC or masturbating
- can be ridden by Claw Girl and Fairy Girl cowgirl style
- start doggy style with Witch Girl (purple hat)(clothed witch girl doesn't excite him so nearby stimulant must be present)

Fairy Girl (green hair)(affection 7+ regenerates HP of liked character, stacks 2 times)
- gets excited when near Fairy Boy and will declothe
- can get declothed by touching while TENNYO is in the inventory
- 2 declothed Fairy Girls will engage in scissoring
- can ride Fairy Boy
- can give handjob to 2 Fairy Boys
- at 15+ affection can be done doggystyle by H
- if in possesion of Dress, may flash her skirt when excited from afar

Wisp Girl (blue staff girl)
- gets excited witnessing Fairy Boy sex acts and stands up
- will fellate H when standing
- at 20+ affection when touched mid-air (quick drop followed by touch) will allow intercourse with H

Claw Girl (pink hair) (holds Hookshotable claw when over some affection level)
- will ride any nearby Fairy Boy
- if Y without TENNYO is nearby, when H engages h-scene with Claw Girl, she'll boot him and do her herself
- at affection 4+ will allow breast groping
- at affection 15+ will allow intercourse

Witch Girl (purple hat girl)
- will get excited near Fairy Boy, leads to intercourse if Fairy Boy is excited too
- will allow intercourse at 10+
- if 2nd Witch Girl is near, will lead to restrained armpitjob
- at 40+ or so will allow fellatio when down after sex

Fencer (kimono girl, 1.08 addition)
- gets excited by watching Fairy Boy having sex with Fairy Girl
- at 15+ affection will ride H, when excited
- if H engages in sexual acts near her, she'll get upset and will urinate on H on contact

These are CheatEngine Tables for 1.04, 1.08 and 1.10 versions of the game - I made them to mess with the completed game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunatly that site require to register with *baidu?* which require chinese mobile phone number......
Well i will wait till ver 1.08 leaked, or if there an update patch.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunatly that site require to register with *baidu?* which require chinese mobile phone number......
Well i will wait till ver 1.08 leaked, or if there an update patch.
No it doesn't, at least from where I found it on that site. It's baidu link, but if you use the right button you won't see the chinese phone popup.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No it doesn't, at least from where I found it on that site. It's baidu link, but if you use the right button you won't see the chinese phone popup.
i see what you mean...
Dl the game itself need that phone popup, but if you just get the update patch don't need to
Also can't find the new girl, does this mean i have to restart the game from begining again? considering they saved all the girl npc progress in ur savefile.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She's through a hidden room that's under the first room of second map area. Use the drill on cracked dirt or find hidden staircase.

Status
Not open for further replies.