What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

People are talking about the Biker Girl like getting her is really obvious, but that's like the last thing I have left in the game, I just can't find her anywhere, or her bike to fix or whatever. I did beat her as a boss but after that I don't know.

Edit : Nevermind, didn't think of going back to the first area since I already had everything there.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I think I got everyone united in the same room. The positions I know so far are :

-the maid: 1st undress her (by masturbating or take her in the bath) then do "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one.

-the red loli: undress her (by pressing "a" for a moment near her) then press "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one, the 3rd one is by pressing down while doing the 2nd one.

-the umbrella girl: 1st is by putting a fairy shota near her then leave the screen and come back, she may be in a tent, then press "a" (the 2nd is by pressing down while doing the 1st one), or, for the 3rd give her a drink or the ice cream then leave the screen and come back, she may be in a tent, then press "a", or, for the 4th take her in the bath then put her near a fairy shota and press "a", or, for the 5th just press "a" after a bath. /!\I don't really know if that's really how it works for her, but, for me it does, I hope it's the same for everyone/!\

-the fairy loli: need to be near a fairy shota for the 1st (near 2 for the 2nd), or, near another fairy loli.

-the fairy shota: 1st is near a fairy loli (with another fairy shota for the 2nd), 3rd is near a pink haired girl, 4th is with the maid and 5th is with the maid when the fairy shota is down.

-the blue haired girl with a staff: 1st is by just pressing "a", 2nd is by pressing "a" while she is in the air (so just throw her then immediatly do "a").

-the pink haired girl: 1st is by pressing "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one, the 3rd is near a fairy shota and the 4th is by pressing "a" with the maid near and undressed.

-the black haired witch: 1st is by pressing "a", the 2nd is by pressing "a" when she's down.

-the biker girl: just press "a" with condom on you.

I think I tell all that I know for now, I have not specify if there is a need of affections or else, for my save that's all you need to know.
Normally, every positions in the game are written here, if not, then, my bad.

and here is my save
how to make shota fairy have sex with pink hair?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

patch 1.04 is out(1.03 is skip because some bug occurs soon after release)

1.04 fixes some bugs,added hint to unlock h-scene(hint is more obvious if you clear the game) and you can now see their horny meters

nothing much for those who already unlock all h-scene and finish true end yet

gregar21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

somebody know where is the dam Hookshot (Hero) i cant find it :confused:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

somebody know where is the dam Hookshot (Hero) i cant find it :confused:
on top left map on area choose
After you go down and passed the the 9 green block thing.
when your map background just turned research centre blueish (from dark map)
The hook shoot is on top right of that map, you need to circle around by going down to right change map 2x --> jump up --> back to left and stay on higher area.

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

l love this kind of games i liked his last game :D

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What makes sex with the girl biker?, Since I have a condom and Tenny... ehhh :confused:, the thing that seems dildo used to masturbate the Hero, and I do not understand what that tells me to have sex with her.

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does someone find a place to buy "hot water maker"(fill hot water in bathtub) from vending machine?

I find it once. but I can't remember the place.

Or maybe my memory is wrong.

Sorry I'm not good at reply in Eng.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does someone find a place to buy "hot water maker"(fill hot water in bathtub) from vending machine?

I find it once. but I can't remember the place.

Or maybe my memory is wrong.

Sorry I'm not good at reply in Eng.
I don't know if you can buy it, but I found it back in the starting area, behind a blue locked door.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do we find the level 3 access card and sex toy item? People are saying the level 2 card works for the level 3 doors, but Rimu's saying she needs the level 3 card for them.

Last edited:

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys, I'm stuck in the room where you have to put the 9 green tiles, the ninth and down blocked by a wall as you do?

you must use an object? and if that form has? that of Japanese do not understand anything

thanks in advance (they are stuck there for hours xD)

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go back and find a drill item, I think there was one above where you fought the first boss. Then carry a drill block to the cracked floor above the last green block.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone can tell e where can i find a link for this game, because if there is even one comment that have one i'm too blind to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.