What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

I meant the work of arts made of stone that people commonly refer to as "statues", but your guess was really close though lol.

I have yet to see the one in the above screenshot while playing through the game.

Thanks, yariel I'll check it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a small area I just walked by.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I guess right, you're talking about statuses, not statues?
If yes. then, statuses're here: You can see "Horn", "Se", "Ro" on the left of NPC name. Yufuru has "Go" and Hero has "Wa" on their head.

What do those statuses mean? My guess is Horn is horny or something.

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I meant the work of arts made of stone that people commonly refer to as "statues", but your guess was really close though lol.

I have yet to see the one in the above screenshot while playing through the game.

Thanks, yariel I'll check it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a small area I just walked by.
Yeah, "Modern Ruin Area, Vending" is the place you need (actually its full name is Vending Machine Area but I ran out of space :p).

What do those statuses mean? My guess is Horn is horny or something.
Post #227. Pretty sure I've explained that a long time ago :rolleyes:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, "Modern Ruin Area, Vending" is the place you need (actually its full name is Vending Machine Area but I ran out of space :p).

Post #227. Pretty sure I've explained that a long time ago :rolleyes:
Yeah, thanks. As I wrote earlier it was staring me in the face, I had technically found the place long ago just near actually went into it. /facepalm

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last update has a folder called char_z this time, and some instructions about it in a jpg, but I have no idea what it says.

Is there something we have to do with it, or should I simply leave it there?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i happened to stumble upon some inaccessible exits. anyone knows how to get into these exits at all?

and this

also is the pink haired tengu masked boss recruitable? she appeared before final battle like any of the recruitables, yet she's missing her own sprite?

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is the 2nd half translated of the events (still have 3 more files to go though - 61, 64, 74), will finish it when I have more time. Don't know how much salking has translated in the past few weeks but when he's done, we'll make a thread in the translations section. For now, I'll upload them here. Usage: delete/rename your old event.dxa then put the extracted event folder in your game folder
-
-

Progress so far
- Mea's secret done
- 2nd area of the game (Old Culture Ruins Area)
- Both No.0 Ending (normal end) and No.1 Ending(True end)
@prima99: If you've played through Mea's side quests then use RESCUE to teleport
And no, the Pink hair can't be recruited, she's just a minor part of the story

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the 2nd half translated of the events (still have 3 more files to go though - 61, 64, 74), will finish it when I have more time. Don't know how much salking has translated in the past few weeks but when he's done, we'll make a thread in the translations section. For now, I'll upload them here. Usage: delete/rename your old event.dxa then put the extracted event folder in your game folder
-
-

@prima99: If you've played through Mea's side quests then use RESCUE to teleport
And no, the Pink hair can't be recruited, she's just a minor part of the story

Recently purchased and started re-playing this game, seeing your translation finally got me to purchase it.

I played it on release via a leak, it was great. Yet i never realy got anywhere due to the language barrier.

Thanks for the efforts so far, hope for more soon :)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

he made some new characters for upcoming updates

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if you meant this post Yatol, but the new one features a tentacle plant girl (looks good :D), and the dev says he will aim for updates every three weeks but may be off a few days. It looks like it'll be a new game, but... it may also just be updates, which would be nice too. Translator isn't making it any clearer. :confused:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if you meant this post Yatol, but the new one features a tentacle plant girl (looks good :D), and the dev says he will aim for updates every three weeks but may be off a few days. It looks like it'll be a new game, but... it may also just be updates, which would be nice too. Translator isn't making it any clearer. :confused:

i was refering to these (except the red girl)

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was refering to these (except the red girl)
They are from the game he's working on.. Repure Aria 2

リピュアリア2用のドットを少しずつ作っていく… (It makes little by little dot for RepureAria 2 ...)

From his site - repureria.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-177(dot)html

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Give that man and his partner a cookie. Now to re-download this game from somewhere...

EDIT: Hurray it's still on Nyaa~ waaaaiiiit. It's v1.08. What do.
EDITthe2nd: Other torrent has v1.10. Found a working link to v1.12 on eyny though. Yaaay.

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Give that man and his partner a cookie. Now to re-download this game from somewhere...

EDIT: Hurray it's still on Nyaa~ waaaaiiiit. It's v1.08. What do.
EDITthe2nd: Other torrent has v1.10. Found a working link to v1.12 on eyny though. Yaaay.
You don't need to find a full download for v1.12.

There is a patch for it on the official site

just apply the 1.12 patch first then the translation and you're good.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh nice. Cheers for that. I forget which of these games has free patches and which need you to purchase them for updates.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow, wasn't expecting that. Thanks for your hard work, fellas!

Now, does anyone remember where you find the sex toy items? I feel like I remember having to go up high for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.