What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

I've been meaning to ask, shouldn't Iseki be meant to be spelled as Isekai? Or am I wrong?

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure you can only buy a second, takes quite a bit but worth it ;). The vending machine is in a hidden area, first world, near bottom centre of map. (Should be past the floating... Earth/dirt island above a little bit of water)
Ah, thanks. I actually uncovered it earlier, so all I had to do was run there. Guess I could have checked all the vending machines around the world, but didn't think of it. 750 is a small price to pay for portable paradise.

Also need roughly a million condoms for the biker chick. Funny thing though, you can transfer all your held condoms over to the maid during Osawari. You end up with -1 and can't do her anymore until you go positive again, but I like to imagine you give Heller an IOU.

manbojaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i remember someone made ct for an earlier version i can't seem to find it now

Last edited:

Mc D

Reputation score

Yo, don't mean to necro if I have, but who knows how to "get" Raibu? I have no clue where she is. Although, I've seen people mention her.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I have every scene unlocked and both endings, but can't find the biker girl after her boss fight, nor the 3rd motor part :( (I assume they're those weird and rare rusted metal blocks?) Any help?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me, but is there anyone know if the author / circle / team will create another new game ?

as some of you already know, my provider block DLSite, including some other Japanese link, so I need to ask in here instead ...
I think I have every scene unlocked and both endings, but can't find the biker girl after her boss fight, nor the 3rd motor part :( (I assume they're those weird and rare rusted metal blocks?) Any help?
it's a block which looks like machine (which you have example at her place)
find some and PUT AT LEFT BLANK SITE WALL ! (you need to arrange it)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, but is there anyone know if the author / circle / team will create another new game ?

as some of you already know, my provider block DLSite, including some other Japanese link, so I need to ask in here instead ...
he's curently working on a new game

mario80

Reputation score

here is the site repureria.blog.fc2.com

i think he will release a demo of "repure aria 2" soon.

sorry my bad english.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you give the detail / information what kind of game or what gameplay it have ? :confused:
It looks pretty much like a new version of the first Repure paradise, with new princesses and monsters. Kind of a shame, preferred this one with two characters more... Oh well :eek:

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had found the solution months ago, and already completed the game. I was simply looking at the wrong place to encounter her again after fighting her. But thanks anyway :)

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroposting, but I skimmed through the theme and couldn't find a download link.
Is it not here due to loli/shota thing?
If anyone could point me towards the 1.12 version I would be glad.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Sorry for necroposting, but I skimmed through the theme and couldn't find a download link.
Is it not here due to loli/shota thing?
If anyone could point me towards the 1.12 version I would be glad.
I think there was a link on the creator's site???
If not, there must still be an active link on A-S or nyaa.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! Creator's site had patches, so I just had to patch older version of the game I had.
Sorry for bothering!

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
stupid question from some one that dont understand that good jap or understand that good at all.
is the game finished ?
or is it still you buy a project and you need to get updates from hes blog/website ?

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure this is a finished project. It was basically just a side game he worked on between the two Repurearia games.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
stupid question from some one that dont understand that good jap or understand that good at all.
is the game finished ?
or is it still you buy a project and you need to get updates from hes blog/website ?
This game is finished. It's Repurearia 2 where only a paid demo has been released (plus a bonus minigame for anyone who buys that demo). When the full game comes out, that paid demo will become the free demo for the full game, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.