What's new

House Party by Eek! Games

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: House Party by Eek! Games

can someone make a walkthrough with the newest version. everything so different since the last time i play

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone make a walkthrough with the newest version. everything so different since the last time i play
Is there enough content?

I only managed to find this:

Non-erotic events and the incomplete event where you undress the sister.

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Here's another public build of House Party for those of you that were having issues running the game or were experiencing sluggishness. Also, a lot of you that have been running the game can probably get away with now running it on higher quality settings. I've spent the last few days completely optimizing the game from top to bottom, and I've been able to increase performance by a lot. Details are on the link. Enjoy!

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Here's another public build of House Party for those of you that were having issues running the game or were experiencing sluggishness. Also, a lot of you that have been running the game can probably get away with now running it on higher quality settings. I've spent the last few days completely optimizing the game from top to bottom, and I've been able to increase performance by a lot. Details are on the link. Enjoy!

Thank you, I can tell some improvement on it!

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Before I started work on the new build for supporters, I wanted to get out this last free public version for 0.3.3.x with some bug fixes so you guys are able to play through all of the content available so far without any hiccups. There's also a tad more content. You can find the latest release here:

Enjoy!

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Before I started work on the new build for supporters, I wanted to get out this last free public version for 0.3.3.x with some bug fixes so you guys are able to play through all of the content available so far without any hiccups. There's also a tad more content. You can find the latest release here:

Enjoy!
Thank you!

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you now that House Party 0.3.4.0 is now available to $25.00+ supporters! This version includes a major content update! You can find out the details here:

For the latest public release of House Party (11/27/16), click here:

Enjoy!

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What content is currently available?

Is getting 3 girls topless all you can do?

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What content is currently available?

Is getting 3 girls topless all you can do?
No. Check the link. One of the stories was written to completion, and another story was added that can be played to completion, as well as a bunch of other updates.

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it for the public version.
For the public version, yes you can get three of the girls topless, but there's also a story you can trigger with Madison to break into her phone.

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that House Party 0.3.5.0 has just been released to $10.00+ supporters. This version is slated for public release next month. Here are the details about the release and the new updates to the game engine and story:

And here is a link to download the latest publicly available release of House Party:

Enjoy!

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

Hope you all have a good holiday! Here's a sneak peek at House Party 0.4.0.0 due to release to $25+ Patrons just after the new year, and publicly in February.

To download the latest public version of House Party click here:

Enjoy!

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Version 0.4.0.0 of House Party has officially been released today to $25.00+ supporters, and it includes the first erotic scene in the game! Content is becoming a main focus at this point since the engine is working really well, so we'll be seeing more of these kinds of things popping into each release. Visit the link below to see the details of what's been added. A version of the game with these new mechanics will be available to $10.00+ supporters on or around January 15th, and this version will release publicly on or around February 17th. Enjoy!

To download the latest public version of House Party, click here:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Version 0.4.0.0 of House Party has officially been released today to $25.00+ supporters, and it includes the first erotic scene in the game! Content is becoming a main focus at this point since the engine is working really well, so we'll be seeing more of these kinds of things popping into each release. Visit the link below to see the details of what's been added. A version of the game with these new mechanics will be available to $10.00+ supporters on or around January 15th, and this version will release publicly on or around February 17th. Enjoy!

To download the latest public version of House Party, click here:
Thank you!

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 is slated to be released on 1/15/17, and version 0.3.5.0 will go public on 1/17/16. If you are playing the public versions, this will be a huge update in terms of game content, as it includes all content updates from 0.3.4.0 and all game updates from 0.3.5.0, so you'll definitely want to check it out. If you are a supporter, you won't want to miss 0.4.1.0 as there are some really cool new features as well as more erotic content. For more information about 0.4.1.0, click the following link:

To play the latest public release of House Party, visit the link below:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 is slated to be released on 1/15/17, and version 0.3.5.0 will go public on 1/17/16. If you are playing the public versions, this will be a huge update in terms of game content, as it includes all content updates from 0.3.4.0 and all game updates from 0.3.5.0, so you'll definitely want to check it out. If you are a supporter, you won't want to miss 0.4.1.0 as there are some really cool new features as well as more erotic content. For more information about 0.4.1.0, click the following link:

To play the latest public release of House Party, visit the link below:
yay! Cant wait :D

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 has been released to $10.00+ supporters. You can follow the link below to grab this latest version if you are already a supporter, or if you'd like information on how to become one. House Party 0.3.5.0 is slated to be released publicly in two days, so I will have that ready for you soon as well. Here's a link to the latest version info:

To download the latest public release of House Party, visit the following link:

OP
E

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Here is the public release of House Party 0.3.5.0. This version is a completely free public release and it contains major content updates over the last public release. See the link for details on what's been changed and updated.

Enjoy!